Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> (7621 Views)

When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) / The Very Life Cycle Of Naija Chick [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 27, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

why tongue out?
i want make air enter cheesy
Re: Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 27, 2015
Anyway ds one na Olosho jare
Re: Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> by Prettyvhickie(f): 3:03pm On May 27, 2015
Drabeey:
see this ICAN question o. What'd i do? I'll preach thd gospel of christ to her now and tell her why she should start wearing a long IJAB so that she'll not be followed by many guys like those in this picture. Lastly,she need to get married to people who are very close to God like i do. Abi bawo?
lols i agree with you
Re: Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> by Prettyvhickie(f): 3:04pm On May 27, 2015
lefulefu:
i want make air enter cheesy
lols
Re: Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> by tenry(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
Guys,what would you do if u are alone wit this chick.check out d picture below
remember:speak d truth[img]Guys,what would you do if u are alone wit this chick.check out d picture below
remember:speak d truth[/img]Guys,what would you do if u are alone wit this chick.check out d picture below
remember:speak d truth
A quick check on your picture shows a young girl in her late teen or early twenties who should face her study instead of creating such nonsense thread. God will help dis generation
Re: Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> by Trippledots(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2015
No idea....but if I had u,op, the options will be endless. grin
Re: Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:41pm On May 27, 2015
Trippledots:
undecided
Trippledots:
Re: Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> by Rapsodee(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2015
rosy4u:
I'll cut off her butt n add to mine grin
Lol ....you must be the "LMAO" type.
Re: Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 27, 2015
I will preach the gospel of christ to her and let her know the love of Jesus and the quest by the devil to destroy her life.
Re: Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> by Hargbo(m): 7:41pm On May 27, 2015
rosy4u:
ainitelorun
Re: Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:25pm On May 27, 2015
Lols
Re: Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> by LOVEGINO(m): 8:25pm On May 27, 2015
I go preach d word of God 4 her like seriouly.

1 Like

Re: Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> by Nobody: 12:53am On May 28, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
Guys,what would you do if u are alone wit this chick.check out d picture below
remember:speak d truth[img]Guys,what would you do if u are alone wit this chick.check out d picture below
remember:speak d truth[/img]Guys,what would you do if u are alone wit this chick.check out d picture below
remember:speak d truth
Nothing!
What did you expect? Drooling?
Re: Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> by Trippledots(m): 7:29am On May 28, 2015
Re: Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> by Damikevin(m): 7:57am On May 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2327104/single-dropping-soon Get it now its all gud Fellow NLders Get #Dobale playing in you speakers and headphones. http:// www.datafilehost.com/d/1dfac4d4 http:// tindeck.com/dl/ljfsk #download. #listen. #share. #Beehive100. #LoveIsLove.
Re: Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> by Nature8(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2015
Clears throat.. Emm, I'll preach the word of God to her.. tongue
Re: Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> by Nobody: 11:15am On May 28, 2015
rosy4u:
OKEMUTE DON JOIN NAIRALAND!!! wink wink wink wink[size=90pt][/size]
Re: Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> by Prettyvhickie(f): 11:34am On May 28, 2015
Nature8:
Clears throat.. Emm, I'll preach the word of God to her.. tongue
ar u sure
Re: Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
rosy4u:
That's wicked! So what would u do to my D...?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents / What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) / Macho man disgraced me today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.