Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! (1885 Views)

Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! / MUST READ!! Her Booty Stretch Mark Could Wire A Whole City! :( :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! by Nobody: 11:38am On May 27, 2015
There's this pretty mulatto running a beauty palour right adjacent my office that i've been eyeing for quite sometime now, she knows i like her and as a result, she always wants to tax me at every opportunity she gets. Not that i am stingy but hey, i dont wana be classified a "maga" or "mugu" or "sugar daddy" so i try my best to escape every single time in the last 8 months. All this while, i've been doing my best too to get her to visit me, but she always turns me down cunningly(as much as i turn her down grin). It has suddenly become a game for us and today she plans visiting with her 3 stuborn nephews. She called me this morning and while we were talking, she shouted to them that Uncle Riley will take them out for childrens day, i could hear them causing a mini riot because of the sheer anticipation and excitement. LOL! She will be here in a matter of hours and it almost seems like she has won but i dont want her to win embarassed. She's being stingy and i wana be stingy too ;P. Please advice, what do i do now?? embarassed
Re: Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! by CountDracula(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2015
Ahhh! U don turn d spy next door... Pele, better respect urself and tell her u aint takin nobody no fvckin where bfor u bcom her nanny
Re: Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 27, 2015
Wont that hurt the kids??
Re: Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! by Doughyeenbae(f): 1:11pm On May 27, 2015
Awwwwh,Pervy......be nice cos of the kids.... it would hurt them If u say no...and u never can tell
..she can come separately some other time to wink ...........
Re: Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 27, 2015
Doughyeenbae:
Awwwwh,Pervy......be nice cos of the kids.... it would hurt them If u say no...and u never can tell
..she can come separately some other time to wink ...........
Lol. Oky. U're really cute wink
Re: Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! by Jayjay0(m): 3:18pm On May 27, 2015
Maybe she testing you.

I suggest you wait for her to come then you ask why she brought the kids for you. If she not talking sense i.e if she just want to use you, then tell her you have somewhere to go with a serious face..
Re: Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! by Doughyeenbae(f): 4:17pm On May 27, 2015
PervyByNature:
Lol. Oky. U're really cute wink
awwwwh thank u.
Re: Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 27, 2015
Doughyeenbae:
awwwwh thank u.
doyin grin
Re: Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 27, 2015
Jayjay0:
Maybe she testing you.

I suggest you wait for her to come then you ask why she brought the kids for you. If she not talking sense i.e if she just want to use you, then tell her you have somewhere to go with a serious face..
i already bought a cake n some drinks for ONLY the kids grin. We aint going nowhere mehn.... grin grin grin
Re: Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! by Rapsodee(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2015
Lol...She don use am for you by saying "uncle Riley will take you out"...so she's expecting u to do sumtin for d kids...if you serious abt d girl,don't hurt d kids but you not call her before she come say u no longer dey house o
Re: Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! by Jayjay0(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2015
PervyByNature:
i already bought a cake n some drinks for ONLY the kids grin. We aint going nowhere mehn.... grin grin grin
Yea you did well.
Re: Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 27, 2015
Rapsodee:
Lol...She don use am for you by saying "uncle Riley will take you out"...so she's expecting u to do sumtin for d kids...if you serious abt d girl,don't hurt d kids but you not call her before she come say u no longer dey house o
they ate alot of cake n drank juice, they will be needing de-wormable drugs in about a month grin grin. As for my cappuchino coloured babe, We talked, we made some progress and encountered a few lapses. But after reviewing the reports from both committee's we believe we will be making some fruitfull progress in the nearest future. cheesy.
Re: Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! by Rapsodee(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2015
PervyByNature:
they ate alot of cake n drank juice, they will be needing de-wormable drugs in about a month grin grin. As for my cappuchino coloured babe, We talked, we made some progress and encountered a few lapses. But after reviewing the reports from both committee's we believe we will be making some fruitfull progress in the nearest future. cheesy.
lol...those kids don enjoy die,i can see that it went really well and fun..thumbs up Bro.
Re: Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! by Cutest001(f): 8:38am On May 28, 2015
You just won her heart...
Those kids will taunt her with your matter.. Where is uncle pervy? When can we go and visit? Can he come to our house? Will you marry him? tongue
Re: Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 28, 2015
Cutest001:
You just won her heart...
Those kids will taunt her with your matter.. Where is uncle pervy? When can we go and visit? Can he come to our house? Will you marry him? tongue
Lmao! I never even thought of it that way! U have a really valid point here ya know?wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Three Things Women Really Hate About Men. / A Name Please!! / Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.