Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos (48796 Views)

Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics / Photo: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos / Photo: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by ololo12: 1:58pm On May 27, 2015
I'm not stalking you. You love America to your own detriment and existence. I was curious to find out why?

NeduLuiZ:
am not obsessed with America. Besides have you been stalking
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by Reptyle(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2015
Naval choppers rehearsing for the swearing in ceremony...nothing to worry about.
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by prof12(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
i guessed the british snipers are finally in nigeria to fight biafra .
And what does that mean?

Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by nairaminds(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2015
puntogold:
lol.He be like say the fuel mata affect the Guy

i tot so too!!!
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by nairaminds(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
no mind temitemi1 him Hero no let am see fuel buy that's why he is scarce just like the fuel scarcity grin

lol bro u wicked o
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by Tycike: 2:26pm On May 27, 2015
nairaminds:

bro u travel
No SURE-P funds to buy data
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by aimuan(m): 2:48pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:

[size=18pt]

NA ur mama skirt undecided[/size]
u be Boko haram member?
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by solayd(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2015
Are they supplying fuel shocked
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by cirmuell(m): 2:57pm On May 27, 2015
stebell:

Change ma ass$
why should he ''change your ass$''? tongue abasha.
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by stebell(m): 3:00pm On May 27, 2015
cirmuell:
why should he ''change your ass$''? tongue abasha.

Unam!
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by cirmuell(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2015
stebell:

Unam!
Na ur pman be animal. cool omo iran kiran.
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by agarawu23(m): 3:19pm On May 27, 2015
nairaminds:

lol bro u wicked o
grin
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by Ephemmm: 3:43pm On May 27, 2015
nairaminds:

bro u travel

Don't mind temitemi: There slogans were "GEJ till 2019" "GEJ my heroe: Fayose my role model" etc.

Is it not a total madness when someone is charging his phone like this for the past 16 years under PDP's administration and still continue reasoning like rat?

Thank God change has come: at least we will have a taste of what other party can do in the next four years, and we would not hesitate to kick them out like Otuoke's man if they fail too.

God bless Nigeria, my beloved country.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
no mind temitemi1 him Hero no let am see fuel buy that's why he is scarce just like the fuel scarcity grin

And hin the from hin role model e for go beg for 1 litre or beg charge him phone small
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by agarawu23(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2015
ollah1:

And hin the from hin role model e for go beg for 1 litre or beg charge him phone small
no mind am
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by ossy4rill: 4:23pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:

Yorubas its enuf naa .

Jonathan did not cause the scarcity. Petroleum marketers did and many of the Major oil marketers are yourbas.

What happened is the FG owes them some money, according to Ngozi its about 131BN they now said its 200BN and Ngozi should sign that Nigeria owes them 200BN before she and Jonathan leaves office.

Mrs Iwela said "I am not signing" they went on strike. Secondly some oil wells that were seeded to NNPC development company were revoked as they have shown that they don't posses the competency to drill NNPC WENT ON STRIKE they shut down gas plants. PENGASSAN WENT ON SYMPATHY STRIkE TOO.

The oil marketers, (Your Yoruba brothers) is are the ones who caused this untold suffering because they Goodluck is weak and it will be easier to dupe(DEFRAUD) Nigeria with him in power than when Buhari comes in.

What Ifeanyi Uba did is just a kind of revolt to support his the Jonathan led FG. There are very few major oil marketers from Southern Nigeria(SS/SE).

Make una leave Jona ABEG!! EEH , I dey BEG UNA , NO BE ANY THING WEY HAPPEN BE JONA!! MAKE UNA NO DEMONIZE THE MAN. MAKE UNA DEY TRY RESEARCH SMALL EEH!! ABEG, NA BEG I DEY BEG UNA, EVEN IF NO BE UNA BROTHER DON'T CEASE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE HIM AND THE ENTIRE SOUTHERN NIGERIA LOOK STUPID, ABEG EEH !!
I NO DEY SHOUT AGAIN NA BEG I DEY USE, I KNOW SAY NA UNA PLENTY PASS BUT ABEG E DON DO, UNA DON WIN. THANK YOU
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by CountDracula(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:
[size=18pt]
NA ur mama skirt undecided[/size]
I wud av thought it wud b urs since ure busy ridin dicks
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 27, 2015
Where are those helicopters...shekau,pass me the RPG..someone is going down grin
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by ugoos15(m): 6:18pm On May 27, 2015
What is this one saying undecided
TRIBALSTOOGE:
i guessed the british snipers are finally in nigeria to fight biafra .

Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by klax(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2015
ololo12:

Why are you obsessed with everything America??

He is obsessed because he was born slave and will die as slave. it's only die hard slave will say such to a country like Nigeria for America to come and fly their useless flag in our sovereign land. God bless .
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by ArchEnemy(m): 6:46pm On May 27, 2015
peteruuu:
I can't just wait for this APC

I mean CHANGE!!!
if I break your back...no be pdp.....
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by dragon2(m): 6:55pm On May 27, 2015
Nigeria Navy helicopters with the Nigerian flag and Navy Flag.
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by tenderlaw(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2015
CountDracula:
Which flag is d 2nd one? I hope its nt boko haram flag
The second flag is the Nigerian navy ensign. These are Nigerian navy Augusta helicopters.
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by peteruuu(m): 7:20pm On May 27, 2015
ArchEnemy:
if I break your back...no be pdp.....
cheesy baami! Na PDP sure pass o grin tongue
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by ehjiwummy(f): 8:43pm On May 27, 2015
Sign of victory and change
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by macfreeman007(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2015
Those are Nigerian navy helicopters, the first is carrying the Nigerian flag, the 2nd is carrying the Nigerian navy ensign
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by fammo: 11:55pm On May 27, 2015
The Second Flag is the Nigerian Navy Ensign. The flying of flag is to mark Navy week Celebration
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by Femistico(m): 9:07am On May 28, 2015
the second flag is APC flag
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by Nobody: 11:03am On May 28, 2015
Femistico:
the second flag is APC flag

No...it is the Nigeria Naval Ensign.

Haba, Nigerians!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) / “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman / Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.