Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,035 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Me And My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Girlfriend (1493 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Girlfriend by SamMilla1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2006
[i][/i][b][/b]Dear readers,
  I have a story that bothers me a little.I need peoples opinion before i do something wrong.
I will not blame anyone who doesnt believe my story because its i hardly believe things like that until i became the subject.I am from eastern nigeria but i live in Berlin Germany.I came back to nigeria on MAY 8 2006.I went straight to Enugu where i spent some time with my family before coming to lagos to establish some business before haeding back to EU.I went to ikeja where my uncle lives and after about five days i left him.The reason being that he likes partying and drinking so much.Not that i don't drink but that was what i did for almost all my entire stay in Germany.I wanted to change but the situation there couldnt allow me so i left him.I went to another part of Lagos where another uncle stays.I found the little town quiet,so i had to camp there for the time being.
Then the whole thing started.I went out to one cybercafe on a sunny afetrnoon and after about an hour of browsing,i made an enemy without my knowledge, Then i went there the next day to browse again and met with my enemy again.I later came to realise that her father owns the cybercafe, One day i was browsing again and i casually asked her what her name was and she greeted me with a cold stare.I was suprised and later left.I visited the cafe again the next day and again asked for her yahoo messenger identity which she gave me after some questioning.Then somehow we started to chat.One day without warning i started to tell her about my past life.I told her that i havent been to the church for the past 5 years and told her that i have also not been good at prayers.She told me that i should get closer to God.I asked her what i should do next. She directed me to her father who happens to be a prominent member of the local catholic church,. I met with the father and after some counselling,he directed me to a Rev.Father.After confessions and prayers from the REV,I became a good member of the catholic community again.
Then the strange things started to happen between us.On the very first day i went to the church,i was hoping to see her because we had transformed from being enemies to casual friends.I saw her after the mass and i was happy.The following day,she saw me and told me that she was hoping to ask me why i didnt attend the church on sunday but she opened her eyes in the middle of prayers and saw me coming into the church.She was suprised and happy all together.Then things started to develop into a kind of serial coincidences.
First,she was to sit for this all important final exam of her O level.That was on aug.12 and that very day happened to be my birhtday.We were kind of suprised again but left it there.Then we were talking one day and she told me the day she was born,
That was on MAY 8 1989.That was the day i flew across southern europe to northern africa and to MURTALA MUHHAMED AIRPORT IKEJA LAGOS, That faithful MAY 8 1989 WAS THE DAY MY GRANDMOTHER DIED.I was no more suprised at this stage but scared.She was scared too.we couldnt understand what was happening and the part of it that got me thinking was that out of no where,we developed a kind of love that i never experienced since i was born.I now see her as my best friend and my everything.I pray to see her everyday and recently she travelled out of town for about ten days.From the day she left ,i felt so empty and lonely that i had to start to compile my day to day experience.We talked on the phone for the whole ten days she was out but still i missed her presence like hell.On the sixth day,i told her that i was developing a book that covers my experience during her absence and she was shocked again.She was also compiling notes on her day to day experience for the same period.That was the height of things now.i consulted her and told her that we have to send this topic to this website for our fellow nigerians to read it and tell us what they think about what is happening,
      thanks to anyone who took time to go through my personal story, i am waiting for your opinions on what is going on in my life.
==========================
A good wife forgives her husband even when she is at fault.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by goodguy(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2006
If I may ask, how old are you?
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by SamMilla1(m): 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2006
thanks for that question man,i forgot to say that, i am 26
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by iice(f): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2006
Don't see what the problem is. is it the coincidences? Some will say maybe you guys have been lovers in a past life
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by kellorah: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2006
Destiny. Just go wiv da flow. Sounds good frm wher am standin
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by mrmayor(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2006
Sam Milla,

You have quite an interesting story,I don't get what the problem is?Life is full of coincidence but because of our superstitious environment we give these little incidents a life of their own.You guys seem to like each other,go a head and have fun,even she was your reincarnated grandmother,its not incest.

Cheers
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by jinny542(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2006
you know what, i will say that she is your grand mother, she wants to protect you.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by kiki(f): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2006
the gurl is 17 and u r 26 hmmmmmmmmmmmm well i guess yall got stuff in common
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by AKPAKA(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2006
This kind of thing rarely happens in the society but when they happen,then something special comes with it.I dont know what to say rather than to congratulate both of you.It should serve as a very big foundation for your love,and also serve as a guide to both of you.You guys are just lucky that you have something to remember for the rest of your lives.Just try as much as possible to love her and make her understand that there is nothing much out there to make life remarkable than what you guys has already witnessed,
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by windywendy(f): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2006
Hey Millar guy, cut all this coincidence crap and don't try to mistify or read unnecessary meaning into stuff that just happens. Mention any date or time and you'll always find something that happened somewhere,

bottom line is are you guys in love? are you compatible? and importantly, is she ready for a meaningful relationship with you (seeing that she's still a teenager)
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by Busta(f): 1:27am On Sep 16, 2006
jinny542:

you know what, i will say that she is your grand mother, she wants to protect you.

Gosh, No. Thats Scary!

kellorah:

Destiny. Just go with da flow. Sounds good frm wher am standin
That sounds more like it. Destiny!!
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by SamMilla1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2006
thanks guys for ur opinions
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by jaybaby(f): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2006
Dunno! d StoRy iS ScAryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by jaybaby(f): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2006
cOiNcIdNcE  YEP- My grand DAD died d same dAy i was BORn & i dnt even look anytin like him!

DESTINY not SURE!
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by kokoletz(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2006
Man luv is a chain dt connect the heart and it seems there is something u guy have in common.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by edatika(m): 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2008
windywendy:

Hey Millar guy, cut all this coincidence crap and don't try to mistify or read unnecessary meaning into stuff that just happens. Mention any date or time and you'll always find something that happened somewhere,

bottom line is are you guys in love? are you compatible? and importantly, is she ready for a meaningful relationship with you (seeing that she's still a teenager)

i think u guys hav somthings in common, love, lol

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Please / Does My Being Single And Not Searching Make Me A Play Boy? / Pls Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.