Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,209 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? (6900 Views)

Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? / Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion / Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by Osyxcel(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2015
FWB is just a mutual arrangement between two people (male & female) to satisfy their sexual needs.

So far it's mutual and both parties stick to the rules, no biggie... At least each party gets what they without deceiving the other.

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by Mubby4luv(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2015
Choii FWB sweet ehen.. .I was so into it till last month. I go nack am finish she go tell me thank you grin
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by thuao(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2015
its so cool , I mean for the guy n ladies with no plan for the future yet.
wen I av my girl n she ain't around, y not, I will look around for another one(fwb). that will do the trick in the owners absence, moreso boundaries n rules of the games re set from the beginning.
it might help ,if but parties partner re away, just help each other , but problem is wen , feelings starts cropping up.
to me, its like a relationship with no promise made , no commitment expected , cos am commited to someone else.
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by presh247(m): 12:23am On May 28, 2015
Mubby4luv:
Choii FWB sweet ehen.. .I was so into it till last month. I go nack am finish she go tell me thank you grin
like seriously?
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by presh247(m): 7:08am On May 28, 2015
thuao:
its so cool , I mean for the guy n ladies with no plan for the future yet.
wen I av my girl n she ain't around, y not, I will look around for another one(fwb). that will do the trick in the owners absence, moreso boundaries n rules of the games re set from the beginning.
it might help ,if but parties partner re away, just help each other , but problem is wen , feelings starts cropping up.
to me, its like a relationship with no promise made , no commitment expected , cos am commited to someone else.
thats true...with time feelings might set in
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by MrTeymee(m): 7:41am On May 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:
- some people out there dont have the TIME to be in a r/ship
- some people out there dont have the DESIRE to be in a r/ship
- some people out there dont have the ENERGY to be in a r/ship
- some people out there dont have the EMOTIONAL STRENGHT to be in a r/ship
- some people out there havent found the RIGHT person to be in a r/ship with
- some people out there dont want to be calling all day and doing all the stuff that needs to be done in a R/ship.
- some people out there dont want to see just one person in their life
- some people out there dont want to be stressed with dating, and rather focus on something else
- (and unfortunately) some people out there are already in r/ships and are just looking for extra spice in their marriage, and regular people to fukc with no strings attached

to these people, a FWB is the perfect fit, and so long as the rules are set beforehand, then everything should be ok. if in doubt about the rules, then have them sign what i call the MBJ AGREEMENT (can also be used as the booty call agreement):

Gbam
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by chigoizie7(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2015
The best form of relationship u can ever think of.
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by presh247(m): 3:18am On May 29, 2015
chigoizie7:
The best form of relationship u can ever think of.
lolz...u are funny
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by Nobody: 5:23am On May 29, 2015
KiidaACE:
Friend's with benefit is very cool and it ain't prostitution.
Serious relationships could make one sick atimes.
You as much as look another girl in the wrong way,your girlfriend will become annoyed. even mere speaking for a long period of time with another girl can make one's girlfriend go gaga.
I like to be free in a relationship,hate chewing gum love with passion and if a girl can't accept this, then i think getting a friend with benefit is cool as fvck.

Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by presh247(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2015
hmm
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by presh247(m): 12:37am On Jun 01, 2015
is it easy to get FWB kinda relationship?
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:02am On Mar 02, 2020
presh247:
is it easy to get FWB kinda relationship?

Nothing difficult there, just look for a willing partner
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by presh247(m): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Nothing difficult there, just look for a willing partner

Hmm.... really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland / Meet My Girl Friend, Miriam (photos) / Sad! Sad!!! Boy Dies After Masturbating 56 Times [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.