Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? (6875 Views)

Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? / Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion / Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by presh247(m): 2:31pm On May 27, 2015
I have heard of people just been "friends" no strings attached but are involved sexually and the guy pays for the service atimes too.

Is such a relationship the best or is it another form of prostitution?

What is your view on this?
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by justmag(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2015
Pay for the service That's no friends with benefits....that's a prostitute and a client. Get it right! !

3 Likes

Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by presh247(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2015
justmag:
Pay for the service That's no friends with benefits....that's a prostitute and a client. Get it right! !
hahaha...they could be friend been in different relationships atimes
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by demmy0325(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2015
Who does ds kind of tins.. undecided
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 27, 2015
hmmmmmm
FWB?

Its a monopolistic form of prostitution.
single seller .

grin
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by Enegod(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2015
The acronym FWB has always seemed more like "Fvcking Without Benefits" to me. Love and commitment have always benefited me more than just fvcking! undecided

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by micktoxin(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2015
presh247:
I have heard of people just been "friends" no strings attached but are involved sexually and the guy pays for the service atimes too.

Well... yes It is when you are still young. Not the best in the long run, I would imagine.
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 27, 2015
demmy0325:
Who does ds kind of tins.. undecided
people do grin

Those sacred of serious relationship or marriage.

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 27, 2015
Friend's with benefit is very cool and it ain't prostitution.
Serious relationships could make one sick atimes.
You as much as look another girl in the wrong way,your girlfriend will become annoyed. even mere speaking for a long period of time with another girl can make one's girlfriend go gaga.
I like to be free in a relationship,hate chewing gum love with passion and if a girl can't accept this, then i think getting a friend with benefit is cool as fvck.

4 Likes

Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by femzi007(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2015
presh247:

my view Pls am looking for volunteers sef embarassed
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by presh247(m): 3:01pm On May 27, 2015
micktoxin:

Well... yes It is when you are still young. Not the best in the long run, I would imagine.
hmmn...good when still young?
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by presh247(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2015
diddydiva:
people do grin

Those sacred of serious relationship or marriage.
scared? why will anyone be scared of been in a relationship?
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by Jayjay0(m): 3:13pm On May 27, 2015
It has its own MERIT and DEMERIT.
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by presh247(m): 3:18pm On May 27, 2015
Jayjay0:
It has its own MERIT and DEMERIT.
what are they?
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by Dotwillis1(m): 3:19pm On May 27, 2015
Modest Prostitutes
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 27, 2015
presh247:

yeap!

someone can have the fear of falling in love, commitment and getting acquitted.

it is a psychological problem some people experience after heartbreaks or terrible occurance
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by Jayjay0(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2015
presh247:

what are they?
I think the Merit are for the guys because they tend to get the pussy without spending or worrying about relationship problem. While the Demerit are for the ladies because they loose their value i.e the guy and his boys will not value the girl. the guy will see the girl as been cheap and easy while his boys will see the girl as a major hoe anf they too will want to get a taste..

*talking from experience.
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 27, 2015
presh247:

yeap!

someone can have the fear of falling in love, commitment and getting acquitted.

it is a psychological problem some people experience after heartbreaks or terrible events
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by Cutehector(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2015
Well its actually not that bad... At least ur not bleepin a public giver.. grin...

Buh wateva d case may be, dnt get hiv or stds..
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 27, 2015
its a better way of prostitution if d guy pays for d service,but if d service is free...den dats cool, kinda like it.
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 27, 2015
The problem with FWB is most times the people in it are not friends when its over someone is feeling used.
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by presh247(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Well its actually not that bad... At least ur not bleepin a public giver.. grin...

Buh wateva d case may be, dnt get hiv or stds..
hahaha...so u buy the idea ryt?
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by presh247(m): 4:04pm On May 27, 2015
andromida:
The problem with FWB is most times the people in it are not friends when its over someone is feeling used.
hmmm...most times the lady right?
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 27, 2015
presh247:

hmmm...most times the lady right?

Hmmmm can't really say.
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by Cutehector(m): 4:19pm On May 27, 2015
presh247:

hahaha...so u buy the idea ryt?
trick question.... Urm no! I wouldn't want to get tempted into it tho... My deek is for one woman only...
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by MRBrownJ: 4:26pm On May 27, 2015
- some people out there dont have the TIME to be in a r/ship
- some people out there dont have the DESIRE to be in a r/ship
- some people out there dont have the ENERGY to be in a r/ship
- some people out there dont have the EMOTIONAL STRENGHT to be in a r/ship
- some people out there havent found the RIGHT person to be in a r/ship with
- some people out there dont want to be calling all day and doing all the stuff that needs to be done in a R/ship.
- some people out there dont want to see just one person in their life
- some people out there dont want to be stressed with dating, and rather focus on something else
- (and unfortunately) some people out there are already in r/ships and are just looking for extra spice in their marriage, and regular people to fukc with no strings attached

to these people, a FWB is the perfect fit, and so long as the rules are set beforehand, then everything should be ok. if in doubt about the rules, then have them sign what i call the MBJ AGREEMENT (can also be used as the booty call agreement):

4 Likes

Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by sinizia: 4:44pm On May 27, 2015
FWB is good especially for the guys. Most guys would look out for FWB relationships because it doesn't come with baggages of commitment and affords free sex. At the end of the day, we're free to hook up with other ladies. But i hate it because at the end of the day, one party will still start catching feelings and getting jealous.
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by sinizia: 4:47pm On May 27, 2015
justified19:
its a better way of prostitution if d guy pays for d service,but if d service is free...den dats cool, kinda like it.

FWB is not any form of prostitution. The guy doesn't pay for sex. It's just a relationship based on sex, no feelings, no emotional attachments.
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by Brugo(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2015
andromida:

Hmmm experience
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by presh247(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2015
sinizia:

FWB is not any form of prostitution. The guy doesn't pay for sex. It's just a relationship based on sex, no feelings, no emotional attachments.
have you been into one?
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by sinizia: 5:09pm On May 27, 2015
presh247:
have you been into one?
I don't have to be into one to know what it entails.
Re: Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? by presh247(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2015
sinizia:

I don't have to be into one to know what it entails.
that's true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... / See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. / What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.