Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration (38793 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Whizzcute(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2015
MrPresident:

my thought, exactly
Lol, thats it nah

1 Like

Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Whizzcute(m): 8:05pm On May 27, 2015
ApexTitan:

Same thing I was thinking. I don't think there are any Nigerian artistes that have songs that are fit for children to listen to.
Yes, the only nigerian song i've heard bout children is the one BRACKET sang
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Whizzcute(m): 8:06pm On May 27, 2015
femi4:
Ghost mode **dem no dey see me**
lol, abi?
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by chiscodedon(m): 8:14pm On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
He has money to organise children's party and to pay phyno, but he's got no money to pay the parents of the kids. What a waste
geraway!"! Rochas is not owing any salary... go hug transformer
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by PreacherxSon(m): 8:14pm On May 27, 2015
ujoatu:
Owelle rocking. Gov Okorocha has shown that government should not be alien and far off from the people

U have talked it finished....jooooooor
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 27, 2015
ujoatu:
Phyno

phyno a.k.a bleaching master..... only God know how he go smell after sweating for that hot stadium. All bleachers must obey the law of odor.
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Makamuanwuo(m): 8:56pm On May 27, 2015
charlie009:
Abeg Rochas flex u need am to keep body n soul together cool
with peoples salary abi
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by bigtt76(f): 9:09pm On May 27, 2015
Chai see armpit shaaaa grin

ujoatu:
Taking the salute
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by nkemdi89(f): 9:14pm On May 27, 2015
The whole event was fun, the children were even more excited marching under the rain and sun. Another humble thing our governor did was to make himself, the deputy governor and the omc chairman to took turns in collection of salutations from the student. Couldn't wait to watch phyno performance but was able to take some snap shot with him, very humble I must say.
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Duru1(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2015
I must say that Imo State is very unfortunate state indeed. Anyway, the electorates of the state singlehandedly brought the shame to the state. Mallam Rochas Okorocha’s antics are despicable to say the least.
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Whobedatte(m): 9:20pm On May 27, 2015
VickyRotex:
I remember when I was an Honourable in the Children's Parliament.

It was fun!!!

We had our meetings at the National House of assembly on Fridays. Biweekly

Oh I enjoyed it. See us deliberating on issues. cheesy

I was about 13 years then. The whole tenure was fun. I learnt, I met people, I met dignitaries. That period boosted my self esteem.

A lovely moment to remember.

Happy Children's day to all the kids in the world (No exemption).

Oluwafunmilola loves you all. kiss

we don see u sad
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Paragonova: 9:36pm On May 27, 2015
This looks like children's day rehearsal.. so scanty for children's day
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 27, 2015
Guy Rochas dey owe 2months salary cos my friend that works in govs office told me just yesterday
chiscodedon:

geraway!"! Rochas is not owing any salary... go hug transformer
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 27, 2015
cheesy He is not bleaching charcoal man
PDPwayoo:

phyno a.k.a bleaching master..... only God know how he go smell after sweating for that hot stadium. All bleachers must obey the law of odor.
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by willbob(m): 10:17pm On May 27, 2015
Whizzcute:
What reasonable song can Phyno perform to children?
You have said it all. abi na Yayo?
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Jhulyan(m): 10:34pm On May 27, 2015
Whizzcute:
#Alobam
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Hotstew(m): 10:36pm On May 27, 2015
Is it just me or did anybody notice Judas Okorocha's sweaty armpits?
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Whizzcute(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2015
willbob:
You have said it all. abi na Yayo?
I no knw ni
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 27, 2015
lol grin
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by chamboy(m): 11:42pm On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
He has money to organise children's party and to pay phyno, but he's got no money to pay the parents of the kids. What a waste
Y u like dis
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by slimbiggy(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2015
ujoatu:
Mr Uche Nwosu (middle) Commissioner for Lands & other dignitaries
dont be misguided, this is familiocracy, government of d people for the family and by the family
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by mimicious(f): 1:00pm On May 28, 2015
Whizzcute:
Ndiala undecided
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Whizzcute(m): 1:17pm On May 28, 2015
mimicious:
Ndiala undecided
Lol, It's true , kids gon love it
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by mumoftwo(f): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2015
how can phyno be a role model to these children. abacha, iranu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University / Dele Momodu, His Wife And Children In Family Selfie / INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.