Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity (19936 Views)

My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. / My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Hauwa1: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2009
must you male posters descend so low to get your point across ?  angry
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by debosky(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2009
RichyBlacK:

debosky,

We agree to disagree. I believe the program is good, in so far as it does no harm to the girls.

Reducing the essence of virgintiy to the hymen is akin to reducing the essense of life to the beating heart or the functioning brain. Merely identifying the core biological focal point of vaginal virginity does not diminish its importance.

As humans, I want to believe that we are much more than our biology. Granted that we are limited by our biology, we cannot reduce our values to biology alone.

A virgin embodies much more than a hyman, afterall **osisi has made several posts regarding hymen replacement surgeries in many parts of the world; fortunately, none of the girls can be accused of undergoing such surgery.

A virgin cannot and should not be reduced to merely the presence of a hymen.
She embodies an uncommon strength in preserving her "temple". She strives to keep that temple unbmlemished until the time is right; until she is in union with her husband in matrimony. This exercise in faith, is a choice made by the woman to be in compliance with her faith, whatever that faith may be. A virgin is more than a hyman.

As Christians, we should be aware of the special significance of virginity in our faith. The Messiah, was born of a virgin! Even our Muslim brothers and sisters agree on this matter! We cannot disparage virginity or even perceived to be disparaging this most noble of female virtues. We must accept that virgins are special and hope that many more girls choose, not forced, to remain chaste until the time is right.

For these reasons and many more, I reserve only my deepest and most sincere praise and respect for all women who choose to remain virgins in accrodance with the tenets of most religions, including Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

I agree with the essence of your post and refer you to the bolded.  This is what this competition is doing, reducing virginity to the hymen!! No one knows if any other acts have been perpetrated by these girls, no one seems to care since the qualifying reason for being a virgin is (according to them) a medical examination confirming a hymen.

Virginity is a good thing, but when twisted out of context, leads to more problems. I'm glad you included 'in so far as it does not harm the girs'. I worry that it WILL harm them, making them think anything you do that doesn't affect your hymen is fine. This is the crux of my beef with this - it is not holistic.

A doctor will not tell you to look after your heart alone, they will do a full body check up. This miss virginity award is akin to taking your blood pressure alone and then proclaiming your liver, kidney and lungs are fine because your heart sounds ok.

JustGood:

@ debosky,

well heard. I take it you will be fair enough to ban michelin tyre too.

If you want to take action against someone who has only reacted, you need to take greater action again the one who initiated the aggression
You have both been warned. Seun is the one who bans people, so if either of you get punished, don't complain.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by KarmaMod(f): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2009
The longer you hide under that new name, the more pathetic you look. Then again, can you really get any more pathetic?
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by AloyEmeka9: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2009
All these insults just because of 3 virgins?. Na so virgins scarce nowadays?. I thought we had virgins on nairaland? What happened to them?cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RigorMort(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2009
KarmaMod:

Lmao elenu meji like a typical Nigerian. Back to preaching.

After all your rubbish you now wan claim Christianity. May God save us from these Pharisees

Ashewo Oshodi,

Why do you like disturbing RichyBlack? Leave him alone and face your nemesis.

You're criticizing someone for insulting someone else's mother, but "touch your toe" scumbag like you was insulting RichyBlack's mother? Go do something about your PTSD before it kills you. Oju elede!
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by KarmaMod(f): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2009
*Hauwa*:

must you male posters descend so low to get your point across ?  angry

Never expect much from agbayas esp male ones.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by AloyEmeka9: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2009
You can say that again because your face looks like hospital soup.  You criticized the three Virgins indirectly Butterface girl

Butterface

Meaning: Butterface describes a girl that when seeing her from behind, you think of committing crime, but after seeing her face, you think of self-defense.   Comes from phrase "Everything's good but-her-face"

How to make a sentence with butterface: Paul realized that he had no chance to score with the bootylicious Epi, so later that night he settled for a butterface he met on the way to the gym.

RichyBlack saw this hot chick walking in front of him, so he picked up his pace and caught up with her. When he looked back to check her out, his feet were busy peddling back. What a disappointment, she was KarmaMod, a butterface

***My last on this topic****  It was fun though

grin grin  grin You sure say no be Tpia him jam?. You sure because karamamod no wowo reach your description, at least to me. grin
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RigorMort(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

All these insults just because of 3 virgins?. Na so virgins scarce nowadays?. I thought we had virgins on nairaland? What happened to them?cheesy cheesy cheesy

e-Bullies like KarmaMod, who lost theirs playing monopoly in the basement, bullied them to silence.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by AloyEmeka9: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2009
e-Bullies like KarmaMod, who lost theirs playing monopoly in the basement, bullied them to silence.
I think we should open threads for these omo alatas that disvirgin young girls at 12.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Gamine(f): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2009
The only thing i have deduced from this thread is that,

Virgin girls are ugly.

undecided
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RigorMort(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

I think we should open threads for these omo alatas that disvirgin young girls at 12.
Aloy,
You're funny o. People like KarmaMod patronize "omo alatas" all the time. And my sources tell me she lost hers way younger than 12 lipsrsealed.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by AloyEmeka9: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2009
The only thing i have deduced from this thread is that,

Virgin girls are ugly.
Were you not a virgin before you lost it prematurely?. Were you fugly then?
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by AloyEmeka9: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2009
Aloy,
You're funny o. [b]People like KarmaMod patronize "omo alatas" all the tim[/b]e. And my sources tell me she lost hers way younger than 12

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by osisi2(f): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2009
aloy.emeka
shame on you!
you don't have to insult someone who's said absolutely nothing to you.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by LadyT(f): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2009
WOW what madness.

Oshi. Hisssss

angry
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by AloyEmeka9: 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2009
aloy.emeka
shame on you!
you don't have to insult someone who's said absolutely nothing to you.
Bia nwanyia, Whom did I insult now?. She said virgins are ugly and I now asked her whether she was born non virgin, does that mean she was ugly when she was virgin?. Hapu m aka ma achiiri to ochi, onu ukpaka che na obu nani ya nwere ogologo onu.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by AloyEmeka9: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2009
WOW what madness.

Oshi. Hisssss
Sissy no hiss jare; virgin na big business now for Nigeria. Just relax, bring your pop corn and read. grin grin
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RigorMort(m): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Sissy no hiss jare; virgin na big business now for Nigeria. Just relax, bring your pop corn and read. grin grin

Aloy,

I swear you be comedian.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by KarmaMod(f): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2009
Osisi, shey you know it's not a coincidence that all these lunatics seeking my attention are your brothers sha. Apparently they are obsessed.

T, are you here for the party?  grin kiss
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by KarmaMod(f): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Bia nwanyia, Whom did I insult now?. She said virgins are ugly and I now asked her whether she was born non virgin,

Aloy, Im giving you exactly 5 mins to show me where I ever said such a thing.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by AloyEmeka9: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2009

Aloy, Im giving you exactly 5 mins to show me where I ever said such a thing.
I was referring to Gamine. The world doesn't revolve around you, inugo. And I replied in just 3 minutes.

Osisi, shey you know it's not a coincidence that all these lunatics seeking my attention are your brothers sha. Apparently they are obsessed.
Tribe don enteram now? So Epi, Richy, JustGood and rigor Mortis are all igbo?. Sure? So, opinion is by tribe now?.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RigorMort(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

I was referring to Gamine. The world doesn't revolve around you, inugo. And I replied in just 3 minutes.

Sweet!
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by chamotex(m): 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2009
The girl on the far right is definitely a Virgin. jk grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by KarmaMod(f): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2009
Remove JustGood and add Dede and Ikomi and yea you got it.

I assume yarning dust for attention is the mordernized mating ritual of their villages.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2009
All these insults just because of 3 virgins?. Na so virgins scarce nowadays?. I thought we had virgins on nairaland? What happened to them?

see one here cool cool
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2009
na wa 4 dis virgin talk sha

wats d big deal sef?
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by tpia: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2009
another typical Deepzone thread.

@ topic: virgin oh, non-virgin oh, at the end of the day men will still be men. No shaking. The virgin will discover what the non-virgin has known all along. undecided .virginity no dey hold pr*ck. After she herself has been turned into a non-virgin.

And trust Nairaland guys to turn virginity matter into virginity war just like the idle doctor fingering these women.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by tpia: 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2009
JustGood I must say you disappointed me on this thread by sounding exactly like aloy-monkey who everyone knows is off his rocker.

Whether you actually know someone's mother or not is no reason to start dishing out dirt all over the place since you also dont know what others who know your own mom have to say about her. undecided No one is an angel and I do hope aloy monkey isnt your mentor here. undecided You also cant predict what people will tell your kids about you and your wife in the future.

anyone who wants to bite me should come and do so oh. angry

I also dont see whats tripping anyone about those girls although of course they're aloy-emekraze' type. Only thing missing is some heavy tribal marks on each cheek. undecided  If they can get that the guy will be in heaven because they'll remind him so much of buki. undecided
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by LadyT(f): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2009
tongue@Karma

grin@tpia
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RigorMort(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2009
SeXYhOTmOM:

see one here cool cool

SeXYhOTmOM, are you a virgin? Like most guys, I prefer virgins, but these days we just dey manage. grin
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by KarmaMod(f): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2009
LadyT:

tongue@Karma

grin@tpia

Madam MIA. smiley
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by tpia: 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2009
LadyT:

tongue@Karma

grin@tpia

na wa for our your countrymen sha. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Who Ought To Name A Child ? / My Mother Is Trying To Turn Me Against My Father. / Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.