Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity (19939 Views)

My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. / My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RichyBlacK(m): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Omo, na woman you dey call pig face shuo?. You no wan make man chase her again?. At least she no get tribal marks. Take it easy ooo, na virgin contest we dey argue no be wowo face. cheesy cheesy

Did you see where the retard insulted me?
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by AloyEmeka9: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2009
At least she be woman now. So na dem get mouth to talk anyhow. Karamamod has a wide mouth for sure but you need to ignore her rants considering the fact that she is still a juvenile and some of her rants sound juvenile too. If you want to continue talking back at her, she'll persist in getting under your skin. God trained women specially for that.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by tope2000(f): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2009
Hi Tope"

Hope all is well with you and your family. A favour please - Can you "test" Debosky for me and let me know if he's a virgin. me nah trust him Thanks in advance and may God Bless you.

I have tested him and he is VIRGIN grin
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by AloyEmeka9: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2009
The problem is that they've set morality to an "ambient" level. If anybody goes above that standard of morality, e.g. virgins, they demonize the virgin with words like "who dash am", "na virgin we go chop", "wowo girl", "no wonder you be virgin", "which man go sleep with that one?", "Mgbeke!", "no mind am, na house girl", etc. However, if they meet those below their ambient level of morality, e.g., lesbians/gay men, transvestites/shemales, all the good words of the preacher flood their heads and they switch to "haba, which kind life be that?", "na God go help them", "this is the work of the Devil!", "what is this world coming to?", "so people live like that?".

Food for thought.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by spikedcylinder: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

I am offended by the topic because the practice violates the fundamental human rights of these little girls. I am not against abstinence from sex but if you must encourage it, organize a workshop and teach young boys and girls on how to keep it up. Holding a virginity contest will not solve the problem of sexual promiscuity.

Since the inception of the American idol, has it increased the number of good singers in America?. The answer to this question should be a good proof to the effect of the virginity contest.

Thank you!!!! smiley
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by AloyEmeka9: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2009
I have tested him and he is VIRGIN
He lost the virginity the moment you tried to test him. I am sure the hard copy of his physicals will be out in 9 months time. cheesy
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RigorMort(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2009
KarmaMod:

hehehehehe.  grin My sympathy to the victim that will be shackled to you this year.

Na only "pig face", why not "poo poo head". Juvenile retard. Nearly 40 with no common sense or decency. Iya e ni "pig face"  grin grin

Keep trying to save face on NL sho gbo  wink grin grin

@KarmaMod,

Your mother and father are both pig faces! And you're a just a harlot! Asswipe!

Just because you threw away your stinking hymen does not mean you have any right to criticize girls who have chosen to keep theirs! person!
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by KarmaMod(f): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2009
By RichyBlack, the mod
@KarmaMod,

Your mother and father are both pig faces! And you're a just a harlot! Asswipe!

Just because you threw away your stinking hymen does not mean you have any right to criticize girls who have chosen to keep theirs! person!

Using a new name to yarn dust? Omo Ale of Nigeria.  cheesy

Afraid of me exposing you eh? You wish you lived in Texas eh?  grin

Fool at 40. Fool Foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr  grin
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RigorMort(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2009
KarmaMod:

Using a new name to yarn dust? Omo Ale of Nigeria. cheesy

Afraid of me exposing you eh? You wish you lived in Texas eh? grin

Fool at 40. Fool Foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr grin

Crazy goat!

Stop criticizing virgins because you lost yours to a fool! Hypocrites like you will tell your daughter to be chaste even though you sold yours for kobos!
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by KarmaMod(f): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2009
Can someone show me where I or anyone else criticized these girls BTW. Why would I?  

Overriped fools.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RigorMort(m): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2009
KarmaMod:

Can someone show me where I or anyone else criticized these girls BTW. Why would I?  

Overriped fools.

You did! Stop lying!

Nonsense idiot! You think you have monopoly to insults abi? Thunder fire your head dia! Anumpam!
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by duduspace(m): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Alagba Richy, e ma binu, e don do. I promise you 72 virgins on earth here if you stop the slugfest with Karma. I never liked the thing anyway, my hard on goes down quick at the first sight of blood.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by MrCrackles(m): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2009
Rigor Mort:

You did! Stop lying!

Nonsense idiot! You think you have monopoly to insults abi? Thunder fire your head dia! Anumpam!

shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by MrCrackles(m): 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2009
Virginity na serious matter ooo

See as old people dey trade e-insults and e-punches
?! grin tongue
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by KarmaMod(f): 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2009
Quote me or quit making noise like a market woman.

Do you know how utterly embarrassing you are? At your age. Do you see yourself?

You call yourself a dude?

Were ti ogun idile ti mu. Omo "village harlot"  embarassed
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by spikedcylinder: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2009
Oooooooh! It didn't start with this thread did it?
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by duduspace(m): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2009
@Karmamod

What goes around comes around, what goes up must come down,

aping Alicia.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by PurestBoy(m): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2009
This is a public insult to their imbecilic boyfriends.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Epi: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2009
KarmaMod:

Overriped fools.
You can say that again because your face looks like hospital soup.  You criticized the three Virgins indirectly Butterface girl

Butterface

Meaning: Butterface describes a girl that when seeing her from behind, you think of committing crime, but after seeing her face, you think of self-defense.   Comes from phrase "Everything's good but-her-face"

How to make a sentence with butterface: Paul realized that he had no chance to score with the bootylicious Epi, so later that night he settled for a butterface he met on the way to the gym.

RichyBlack saw this hot chick walking in front of him, so he picked up his pace and caught up with her. When he looked back to check her out, his feet were busy peddling back. What a disappointment, she was KarmaMod, a butterface

***My last on this topic****  It was fun though
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RigorMort(m): 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2009
KarmaMod:

Quote me or quit making noise like a market woman.

Do you know how utterly embarrassing you are? At your age. Do you see yourself?

You call yourself a dude?

Were ti ogun idile ti mu. Omo "village harlot"  embarassed

You're a sorry case. Better go look for someone to manage your beat-up and worn-out self. grin

Criticizing virgins for being virgins instead of dashing it to men who offer you chewing gum! LOL! grin

There is nothing you can say that will change the fact that you're a hopeless harlot who despises virgins because you ain't one! lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by osisi2(f): 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2009
Richyblack this is so low
how can you log on with another name just to throw insults
and you're supposed to be a moderator on the forum?
No one is dissing virgins,that has never been the point,everyone who has frowned at this stupid idea did so because we think it's very barabaric for a man to stick his fingers into countless girls checking for a hymen in Nigeria in 2009.

What annoys me the most is that this is happening in our most industrialized and prominent city of Lagos which the whole world knows is our commercial nerve.
What do you think any foreigner reading this thinks of you and me?
Like debo and aloy said,education is the key.
The fingers ain't the way.
As a woman ,I am highly offended that this sort of nonsense,never before heard of is happening in my country.
and to hear a man like you and justgood and a "woman" called epi agree with this type of stupidity is very disappointing.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by osisi2(f): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Oooooooh! It didn't start with this thread did it?

don't you just hate it when people carry aggression against people from one thread to another
that is just so childish
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by KarmaMod(f): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2009
Richie, I know being old you are plagued with Alhemizers but it'd be best if you stop confusing me with the town bicycle you call a mom.

If I expose you here, I swear no amount of offline begging will save you. I'll keep it at that.

epi, any reason why you've been looking for my attention? We get it, you think you are funny with the lame copy and paste "disses". Is there anything else? Have I ever even spoken to you before? Hospital food lo ma pa e anyway.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RichyBlacK(m): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2009
epi:

You can say that again because your face looks like hospital soup.  You criticized the three Virgins indirectly Butterface girl

Butterface

Meaning: Butterface describes a girl that when seeing her from behind, you think of committing crime, but after seeing her face, you think of self-defense.   Comes from phrase "Everything's good but-her-face"

How to make a sentence with butterface: Paul realized that he had no chance to score with the bootylicious Epi, so later that night he settled for a butterface he met on the way to the gym.

RichyBlack saw this hot chick walking in front of him, so he picked up his pace and caught up with her. When he looked back to check her out, his feet were busy peddling back. What a disappointment, she was KarmaMod, a butterface

***My last on this topic****  It was fun though

grin grin grin

Very funny!

@epi,

Thanks for the research. She's trying to back track from all the insults leveled at girls who she dislikes simply because they did what their parents told them to do.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by KarmaMod(f): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2009
**osisi:

No one is dissing virgins,that has never been the point,everyone who has frowned at this stupid idea did so because we think it's very barabaric for a man to stick his fingers into countless girls checking for a hymen in Nigeria in 2009.

Even forgot that the pathetic retard is a moderator. He's YET to quote where I or anyone else criticized these girls. Overgrown pillow biter.

Pathetic coward, why else would he go and hide under a new name claiming Texas. Bloody refugee.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by osisi2(f): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2009
KarmaMod:

Richie, I know being old you are plagued with Alhemizers but it'd be best if you stop confusing me with the town bicycle you call a mom.

If I expose you here, I swear no amount of offline begging will save you. I'll keep it at that.

epi, any reason why you've been looking for my attention? We get it, you think you are funny with the lame copy and paste "disses". Is there anything else? Have I ever even spoken to you before? Hospital food lo ma pa e anyway.

Please keep his secrets for him.
Just let it go
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RichyBlacK(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2009
**osisi:

What annoys me the most is that this is happening in our most industrialized and prominent city of Lagos which the whole world knows is our commercial nerve.
What do you think any foreigner reading this thinks of you and me?
Like debo and aloy said,education is the key.
The fingers ain't the way.
As a woman ,I am highly offended that this sort of nonsense,never before heard of is happening in my country.
and to hear a man like you and justgood and a "woman" called epi agree with this type of stupidity is very disappointing.

Many people have laughed the girls off as "house girls" and "wowo girls". They have the right to criticize the girls for being virgins and I also have the right to point to the hypocrisy of adopting an "ambient level" of morality!

Furthermore, the girls agreed, without undue pressure, to participate in the competition. What is wrong with that? Fine, it doesn't suit your Western view of what women should accept, however, it doesn't harm the women in any way. Don't women their age in the United States see OBGYNs? Don't they sometimes poke their fingers inside? What are you really against? Is it the finger-poking (done every day in the US) or the virginity complex within the discourse?
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by KarmaMod(f): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2009
We shall see.

If he was in his 20s, it would have been seen as "eh whatever" but he's way older and just look at his crap.

He changed to a new name cos he's afraid of seun and what will happen when he finds out what his mod is doing.

Shameless geezer.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by KarmaMod(f): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2009
One would think a retard claiming to live in the states would KNOW that OB-GYN exams are NOT done with fingers.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2009
If she had not insulted me, I would never have had any need to refer to her mother whom I know.

I always react when someone insults me. . .in kind and kinder measures

Are you fucking retarded? Where did you know her? You dey craze abi you've just lost your brain? 30 year old foolish man.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by KarmaMod(f): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2009
Rofl. Full Moon on NL cheesy
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RigorMort(m): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2009
KarmaMod:

Look at this pig face. Rigor Mort is in the mud with you and you're disturbing the gentle man Richy Black?

Back to the mud. It is your mother, that divorced harlot that is town bicycle. You think I don't have my facts on you? I have two dossiers on ThiefOfHearts/KarmaMod! I'll expose your life history one-time if you push me hard enough. Ode!

Instead of looking for a man to knock you up before your biological clock stops ticking, you're here insulting virgins. grin Anuofia madu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Who Ought To Name A Child ? / My Mother Is Trying To Turn Me Against My Father. / Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.