Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity (19940 Views)

My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. / My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2009
I cant be insulting her. I knew when she was born although I was not never able to meet her since her mother was not around any longer.

Anyway, just come inside and let me be sure that all these virginity talk has not tampered with your hymen. I need to see blood as i climb you tonight

Now I know you are sick and you are also the most stupid person I have met in my entire life. Are you even human?
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RigorMort(m): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2009
KarmaMod:

We shall see.

If he was in his 20s, it would have been seen as "eh whatever" but he's way older and just look at his crap.

He changed to a new name cos he's afraid of seun and what will happen when he finds out what his mod is doing.

Shameless geezer.

What is this pig face talking about? Are you accusing me of being someone else? You must be nuts! I joined NL in 2006! I'm not just some identity created by someone else to insult mofos like you.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by JustGood(m): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2009
michelin89:

Now I know you are sick and you also the most stupid person I have met in my entire life. Are you even human?

Not as sick as your mother. . . otherwise you would not be such a mistaken child that you are
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by spikedcylinder: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2009
But no one has critisized these girls yet. No one has said they are stupid for being virgins, if anything Dr Ekemode has been the center of attention here.
I have read some people making fun of the way they look but lets face it, those girls are not the best looking and I'm sure they would have been poked at - virginity or not. undecided
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2009
JustGood:

Not as sick as your mother. . . otherwise you would not be such a mistaken child that you are

No your mother is sick and your wife is even sicker. Do they know you have escaped from the mental hospital where your mother gave birth to you coz she knew right well that you were a psycho just like her even before you were born, retarded bitch and modafucker?
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by osisi2(f): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Many people have laughed the girls off as "house girls" and "wowo girls". They have the right to criticize the girls for being virgins and I also have the right to point to the hypocrisy of adopting an "ambient level" of morality!

Furthermore, the girls agreed, without undue pressure, to participate in the competition. What is wrong with that? Fine, it doesn't suit your Western view of what women should accept, however, it doesn't harm the women in any way. Don't women their age in the United States see OBGYNs? Don't they sometimes poke their fingers inside? What are you really against? Is it the finger-poking (done every day in the US) or the virginity complex within the discourse?

Do you realise some of the girls were 16 years old?
How many girls in dire financial straights would refuse an opportunity to win something free especially in that your country?
We're talking of a place where  some girls use their bottoms to pass JAMB and WAEC and men are willing to promote bankers with their "abunnas".
Desperation can make people do anything.
BTW ObGYN's do not poke fingers anywhere routinely.
I have a daughter and no one has poked anyfingers in the name of an exam.
The only ones I had are during pregnancy,and once only per pregnancy until delivery day
Vaginal exams are only done when indicated.
That's why it's absurd that an OBGYN will be fingering young girls in this manner for no apparent medical reason.
He ought to have his license revoked

If I knew someone personally at the Nigerian medical council,I would have tendered my concerns about this practitioner.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by KarmaMod(f): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2009
Claiming to be two different people now?

Never heard that one before. First Alhemizers now Schizophrenia. Death will soon follow.  wink
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by debosky(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2009
Kai nairaland na wa oh!  grin grin

Anyways,

@ Richy

No one is against virginity, nor thinking it is not a value to hold on to. The NGO is free to conduct it's activities within whatever confines it chooses to. I have not said they should close down.

The only 'tongue in cheek' critique I have made about these 'virgins' is that they do not appear to be paragons of beauty.  grin grin No insult intended by that, simply a comment on their external appearance. Abi if I told you ennyluv is a virgin will you now say she is a beauty queen because of that?  grin grin

I maintain my personal stance. This is not about setting any 'moral meter' to a low value, it is my understanding of the role of virginity within the overall sexual health, decency and morality sphere. It should not, in my view, be the primary focus, as it cannot comprehensively deal with the problem.

Abstinence as taught by the Catholic Church you mentioned doesn't focus only on virginity, neither does the pentecostal teaching on avoiding sin. They teach people to AVOID ALL sexual contact till ready for marriage, including MALES and FEMALES.

This award on the other hand, singles out ONLY females' vaginal virginity, not whether any other sexual acts are involved. What about other sexual acts? Why begin to give AWARDS for a physical state in the guise of promoting sexual purity? I disagree with this completely and I find it reprehensible. The initiators are free to go on with it, so are those who agree with it

I do believe it harms the women and other observers in a clear way - you will be judged as 'good' only by the status of a piece of flesh between your legs, which is OFTEN lost without ANY sexual activity. That is a silly and infantile way of 'encouraging' purity in my view. It will make them think a piece of skin is the prerequisite for purity instead of giving them HOLISTIC education on the subject.

On a final note, I need to say a word of caution to RichyBlack and Michelin89 here - your behaviour is unbecoming of moderators, please cease and desist from exchanging insults in this manner.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Epi: 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2009
KarmaMod:

One would think a retard claiming to live in the states would KNOW that OB-GYN exams are NOT done with fingers.
RUBBISH!!! If you are doing a decent check-up, the doctor hand bound to go-up in you. You must have a Pap smear (which is very embarrassing b/c you are in a position as if you giving birth) if you are doing an annual check-up, . . .well, speaking for myself :-
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by KarmaMod(f): 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2009
But no one has critisized these girls yet. No one has said they are stupid for being virgins

Dont know about you but Im still waiting for the gay to quote where I or anyone else criticized the girls

Instead he's making up garbage about the US medical system. Male gynos who use their hands for exams are ARRESTED. Idiot

Wanna claim to live somewhere, get your facts straight. Refugee oshi
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by JustGood(m): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2009
michelin89:

No your mother is sick and your wife is even sicker. Do they know you have escaped from the mental hospital where your mother gave birth to you coz she knew right well that you were a psycho just like her even before you were born, retarded bitch and modafucker?

I will soon publish your mother's full names here for everyone to see. She may have changed it alittle but I'm sure her first name is still the same.
She had you as a bastard and that explains your ugliness and psychotic ways.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RichyBlacK(m): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2009
KarmaMod:

Claiming to be two different people now?

Never heard that one before. First Alhemizers now Schizophrenia. Death will soon follow.  wink

There is something wrong with you. You need help. Go see a shrink. You probably have PTSD.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2009
debosky:

Anyways,

@ Richy

No one is against virginity, nor thinking it is not a value to hold on to. The NGO is free to conduct it's activities within whatever confines it chooses to. I have not said they should close down.

The only 'tongue in cheek' critique I have made about these 'virgins' is that they do not appear to be paragons of beauty.  grin grin No insult intended by that, simply a comment on their external appearance. Abi if I told you ennyluv is a virgin will you now say she is a beauty queen because of that?  grin grin

I maintain my personal stance. This is not about setting any 'moral meter' to a low value, it is my understanding of the role of virginity within the overall sexual health, decency and morality sphere. It should not, in my view, be the primary focus, as it cannot comprehensively deal with the problem.

Abstinence as taught by the Catholic Church you mentioned doesn't focus only on virginity, neither does the pentecostal teaching on avoiding sin. They teach people to AVOID ALL sexual contact till ready for marriage, including MALES and FEMALES.

This award on the other hand, singles out ONLY females' vaginal virginity, not whether any other sexual acts are involved. What about other sexual acts? Why begin to give AWARDS for a physical state in the guise of promoting sexual purity? I disagree with this completely and I find it reprehensible. The initiators are free to go on with it, so are those who agree with it

I do believe it harms the women and other observers in a clear way - you will be judged as 'good' only by the status of a piece of flesh between your legs, which is OFTEN lost without ANY sexual activity. That is a silly and infantile way of 'encouraging' purity in my view. It will make them think a piece of skin is the prerequisite for purity instead of giving them HOLISTIC education on the subject.

On a final note, I need to say a word of caution to RichyBlack and Michelin89 here - your behaviour is unbecoming of moderators, please cease and desist from exchanging insults in this manner.

As you are warning us, also warn that mistake of a human!
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by JustGood(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2009
is this not an insult to the girls?

no wonder they are virgins!
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RigorMort(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2009
KarmaMod is the biggest fool on NL.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by KarmaMod(f): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2009

Where is Seun  grin
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by JustGood(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2009
is this also not an insult?

U only have to look @ their wo-wo faces to know y they're still virgins, its obviously due to a lack of opportunities.

Meanwhile there's none of them that is not better looking than michelin
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2009
JustGood:

I will soon publish your mother's full names here for everyone to see. She may have changed it alittle but I'm sure her first name is still the same.
She had you as a bastard and that explains your ugliness and psychotic ways.

I tie your hand? Oya, post am, make we see. Na only mouth you get. I know this, I know that, my wife is that, my wife is that---

YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING AND YOU ARE NOTHING. BOOOOOOO JUSTFOOL SHAME ON YOU.  SHAME ON YOUR MOTHER TOO FOR BRINGING YOU INTO THIS WORLD. COWARD. SHEBI YOU SABI INSULT PERSON MAMA? MAKE I TELL YOU SAY, NA MISTAKE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY TAKE REACH THIS WORLD. IF TO SAY THAT PIG OF YOUR ANCESTOR NOR OPEN HER LEG FOR THE NEXT ODE OF THE VILLAGE, PEOPLE LIKE YOU FOR NOR DEY EXIST.

The sins of the fathers shall fall on the sons and yes, justdumb, the mental illness wey kill your entire family, go still kill you. BOOOOOOOOO! OLOSHI. ODE. OZUOR!
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by KarmaMod(f): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2009
JustGood:

is this not an insult to the girls?

The irony is the people who wrote such on this thread were MALE yet it's the females you people are being nasty towards

Still waiting for Richy and his "clone" to provide evidence of such by female posters.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by JustGood(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2009
@karma, I have not been nasty to any female on account of this discussion. I have spoken generally on the whole.

even debosky who doesn't agree that chastity should be encouraged in that way did not insult me and I did not insult him, despite our disagreement.

meanwhile, that insult was posted by michelin - and you can check back to see on the first page
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by JustGood(m): 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2009
KarmaMod:

The irony is the people who wrote such on this thread were MALE yet it's the females you people are being nasty towards

I agree because one cant really count michelin as female.

Her mother's mouth is obtrusively shaped and ugly as well as hers
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2009
JustGood:

@karma, I have not been nasty to any female on account of this discussion. I have spoken generally on the whole.

even debosky who doesn't agree that chastity should be encouraged in that way did not insult me and I did not insult him, despite our disagreement.

meanwhile, that insult was posted by michelin - and you can check back to see on the first page

Yes, I posted it. those girls are fugly, so wetin? Na only virginity man  go eat? When she nor be virgin nko? Who wan dey look that kind face as he newly wake up in the morning? Listen, don't come here to pretend you care for those girls, coz you don't. You are fighting for them just because I have decided they are not even worth a leaf crown. Save your breath and your dignity and admit those girls are just the evidence of that fact that if you wowo, you go remain virgin until you meet a blind man.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by JustGood(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2009
@ debosky,

well heard. I take it you will be fair enough to ban michelin tyre too.

If you want to take action against someone who has only reacted, you need to take greater action again the one who initiated the aggression
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by KarmaMod(f): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2009
even debosky who doesn't agree that chastity should be encouraged in that way

That is not what debo was implying with his posts. Dont distort his words or the meaning behind them

Also you need to stop this thing with mentioning michelin's mom. Ki lo de? undecided
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Hauwa1: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2009
read only, justgood dey here  shocked

grin
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2009
JustGood:

I agree because one cant really count michelin as female.

Her mother's mouth is obtrusively shaped and ugly as well as hers

What are you waiting for? Teach me. teach me my mama real name. I dey wait ooo. Rakerrrrr! You sabi boast nor be small.

JustGood:

@ debosky,

well heard. I take it you will be fair enough to ban michelin tyre too.

If you want to take action against someone who has only reacted, you need to take greater action again the one who initiated the aggression

I guess the mother you have been insulting all this while is yours, because if you nor like your own mama, how you go like my own? And admit it, justgood for nothing. You nor even marry sef, coz you are a sexist gay.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by JustGood(m): 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2009
michelin89:

Yes, I posted it. those girls are fugly, so wetin? Na only virginity man  go eat? When she nor be virgin nko? Who wan dey look that kind face as he newly wake up in the morning? Listen, don't come here to pretend you care for those girls, coz you don't. You are fighting for them just because I have decided they are not even worth a leaf crown. Save your breath and your dignity and admit those girls are just the evidence of that fact that if you wowo, you go remain virgin until you meet a blind man.

I take it you dont know what ugly means. You are way uglier than 2 of those girls. If they had access to, and are willing to, use the same level of cosmetics and wear the kind of dresses you wear, no man will think twice before saying that they are much prettier than you. Do you not realise you have no beauty? Just go and look at your face again
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2009
JustGood:

I take it you dont know what ugly means. You are way uglier than 2 of those girls. If they had access to, and are willing to, use the same level of cosmetics and wear the kind of dresses you wear, no man will think twice before saying that they are much prettier than you. Do you not realise you have no beauty? Just go and look at your face again

Ahahahhahahhahahah! Cheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Foolish man! Make una come see ooooooooooo!
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RichyBlacK(m): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2009
debosky:

Anyways,

@ Richy

debosky,

We agree to disagree. I believe the program is good, in so far as it does no harm to the girls.

Reducing the essence of virgintiy to the hymen is akin to reducing the essense of life to the beating heart or the functioning brain. Merely identifying the core biological focal point of vaginal virginity does not diminish its importance.

As humans, I want to believe that we are much more than our biology. Granted that we are limited by our biology, we cannot reduce our values to biology alone.

A virgin embodies much more than a hyman, afterall **osisi has made several posts regarding hymen replacement surgeries in many parts of the world; fortunately, none of the girls can be accused of undergoing such surgery.

A virgin cannot and should not be reduced to merely the presence of a hymen. She embodies an uncommon strength in preserving her "temple". She strives to keep that temple unbmlemished until the time is right; until she is in union with her husband in matrimony. This exercise in faith, is a choice made by the woman to be in compliance with her faith, whatever that faith may be. A virgin is more than a hyman.

As Christians, we should be aware of the special significance of virginity in our faith. The Messiah, was born of a virgin! Even our Muslim brothers and sisters agree on this matter! We cannot disparage virginity or even perceived to be disparaging this most noble of female virtues. We must accept that virgins are special and hope that many more girls choose, not forced, to remain chaste until the time is right.

For these reasons and many more, I reserve only my deepest and most sincere praise and respect for all women who choose to remain virgins in accrodance with the tenets of most religions, including Christianity, Islam and Judaism.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Epi: 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2009
I went over this thread again - page 1 to 9.  Aye,  I am laughing so hard that the squirrels run down the trees  grin grin
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RigorMort(m): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2009
KarmaMod:

That is not what debo was implying with his posts. Dont distort his words or the meaning behind them

Also you need to stop this thing with mentioning michelin's mom. Ki lo de? undecided

KarmaMod:
hehehehehe.   My sympathy to the victim that will be shackled to you this year.

Na only "pig face", why not "poo poo head". Juvenile retard. Nearly 40 with no common sense or decency. [b]Iya e [/b]ni "pig face"   

Keep trying to save face on NL sho gbo   

Look at this bastard called KarmaMod pretending to have any respect for people's mom. Ashewo Oshodi!
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by KarmaMod(f): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2009
Lmao elenu meji like a typical Nigerian. Back to preaching. cheesy

After all your rubbish you now wan claim Christianity. May God save us from these Pharisees

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Who Ought To Name A Child ? / My Mother Is Trying To Turn Me Against My Father. / Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.