Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Impresentable Attitude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Impresentable Attitude (780 Views)

Wish Gals Can Change From Dis Attitude / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Opinion:nl Girls Are Generally Ugly And Have Attitude Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impresentable Attitude by Electrik: 11:14pm On May 27, 2015
Hello everybody because i'm new. Do I have to put the +prv on the subject? Anyway:

I will now tell you a story, is shame his attitude, I come in the car and these triads gets me make nonsense and here I come to say no and when to it pisses the other I think is an ass out of here but I hope you do not tell, I put a face and there comes a Opel Corsa and almost stamped him. In the other hand have passed a lady with the purchase and says not.The guy gets angry even more but I send you to hell and go

Unfortunately this is becoming more common in our NIGERIAN roads. Cheers
Re: Impresentable Attitude by demmy0325(m): 11:15pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Impresentable Attitude by RocosoNigeriano: 11:15pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Impresentable Attitude by a12321a: 11:20pm On May 27, 2015
I dont know what are you trying to tell us broh sad
Re: Impresentable Attitude by Xuliko6969: 11:23pm On May 27, 2015
good forro
Re: Impresentable Attitude by mastil: 11:27pm On May 27, 2015
I'll wait for the blu-ray
Re: Impresentable Attitude by Cutest001(f): 8:22am On May 28, 2015
Brother, write it in pidgin or your local language..
I can translate pidgin and someone else can translate your local language..

0% comprehension

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Girls Give Guys A Ride Without Any Funny Interpretatn Being Attached To It? / Observation Of The Core Criteria In Mr Nairaland Contest / When She Discovers You're Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.