Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,365 members, 7,957,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

These Days A Man May Have To Go To Jail To Get Some Sleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Days A Man May Have To Go To Jail To Get Some Sleep (797 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / 5 Solid Promises That A Man May Never Be Able To Keep After You Get Married / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Days A Man May Have To Go To Jail To Get Some Sleep by MEGGATRON(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2015

I'm not siding my gender its just the truth.

I have heard several cases of problems and arguments in marriages from friends,family and acquaintances.

Majorly about men being the victim to save their marriages, they compromise. women nag a lot and other problems they cause men( men have their's too)

on the 1st paragraph where I said 'men being the victim to save their marriages' this is what I meant base on hypothesis and other's experience.

When women start their silly acts it becomes difficult for a man to live and probably have a bad day,psychologically having hardtime at home is equivalent to having a bad day at work because when your mind is troubled your performance will be low (to most men)

Most marriages experience the aformentioned, Men compromise a lot to keep a happy home.

Few women are good but still problems in marriages these days has escalated and men are paying for it vehemently.

Ladies and gents when will men get some rest? a stressful day at work to earn a living and wife at home to nag the hell out of you.
Re: These Days A Man May Have To Go To Jail To Get Some Sleep by Miracle4Sure: 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Okiez
Re: These Days A Man May Have To Go To Jail To Get Some Sleep by FLAWLES(f): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: These Days A Man May Have To Go To Jail To Get Some Sleep by LaurelP(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
My wife can't nag me. I won't even give her the opportunity to.
Some men don't behave like men. A woman cannot nag you if you don't give her the chance.
Re: These Days A Man May Have To Go To Jail To Get Some Sleep by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
The topic alone is a turn off.

No comment
Re: These Days A Man May Have To Go To Jail To Get Some Sleep by MEGGATRON(m): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
LaurelP:
My wife can't nag me. I won't even give her the opportunity to.
Some men don't behave like men. A woman cannot nag you if you don't give her the chance.

not give her the chance, how do you obstruct the chance?
Re: These Days A Man May Have To Go To Jail To Get Some Sleep by MEGGATRON(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
ahsekeena:
The topic alone is a turn off.

No comment

its not about the topic , it has serve it purpose. Its about the post.
Re: These Days A Man May Have To Go To Jail To Get Some Sleep by LaurelP(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]

Arguing with a nagging woman is the stupidest thing a man can do. Ignore her when she starts nagging, believe me she'll stop.

1 Like

Re: These Days A Man May Have To Go To Jail To Get Some Sleep by ronald4lif(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Rotfl. grin
Re: These Days A Man May Have To Go To Jail To Get Some Sleep by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ode!
Re: These Days A Man May Have To Go To Jail To Get Some Sleep by MEGGATRON(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Insidous:
Ode!

DELUDED UNCIRCUMCIZED IGNORAMUS SIMPLETON!!!
Re: These Days A Man May Have To Go To Jail To Get Some Sleep by MEGGATRON(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
ronald4lif:
Rotfl. grin

what's funny?
Re: These Days A Man May Have To Go To Jail To Get Some Sleep by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
MEGGATRON:

I am a DELUDED UNCIRCUMCIZED IGNORAMUS SIMPLETON!!!

(1) (Reply)

Boobylicious Cossy Steps Out In A Play Boy Outfit (SEE) / See The Flimsy Reason Why A Wedding Ceremony Was Called Off / Should I Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.