Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,986 members, 7,821,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (10141 Views)

Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by komzyb(f): 12:42am On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
What if I am here to 'bash' the silly ones?cheesy

Guys like me go for the real deal- ONLY LADIES WE'VE SEEN AND NOT THE MANY IMPOSTING HYPOCRITES WE HAVE HERE.smiley
gbam!!!
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by McEwen(m): 12:43am On May 28, 2015
PervyByNature:
ladies smiley just 3 guys. If i was a lady, i will open the floor. Please no beefing or insults. Thank you.
Ban loading.....cc: rockstation grin grin
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by hadura29(m): 2:10am On May 28, 2015
Mrbee21:
....pinkiedearie no gree dat guy wants to get ur intoxicated and mmmhmmmhm wit ur bodi....*off my phone afta postin*

Aaaaaaghhh aye oooo.... My mind pure sha oooo mrbee21...

Hmmmm
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Heromaniaa: 3:24am On May 28, 2015
Make I no see my name for hia oo.
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 3:37am On May 28, 2015
hadura29:

Please shift a little but make I join you.... Let's watch together on hd

Shift a bit more I make join oo
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 3:42am On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher
Ronald
Yoruba boy
Enegod
Iplrdge
Francizy
Clevermind
Jaybee
Mynd
Mr. Cork
Boynigeria
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Truckpusher(m): 3:47am On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:
Truckpusher
Ronald
Yoruba boy
Enegod
Iplrdge
Francizy
Clevermind
Jaybee
Mynd
Mr. Cork
Boynigeria
Nice to know that I'm number one on your shitty list. grin
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 3:49am On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nice to know that I'm number on your shitty list. grin

That's a nice title for the list. tongue

Shitty Niggas.
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Truckpusher(m): 3:51am On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

That's a nice title for the list. tongue

Shitty Niggas.
We don't go shitty on bed.

We are the real deal. wink
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 3:58am On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
We don't go shitty on bed.

We are the real deal. wink

Lol@Nigerian men are good on bed. grin

Ghanaians are better.
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Truckpusher(m): 4:01am On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Lol@Nigerian men are good in bed. grin

Ghanaians are better.

O yeah! they are better because you tell them what to do. grin

You don't have to commandeer us like that, we fuccking fucck the puccy into oblivion. grin
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by agarawu23(m): 4:13am On May 28, 2015
PervyByNature:
No bashings please. Or else i'll get the security guards. Guards! angry ***calls ag arawu23 & theson ofmark***
are you expecting the truth ? our romance babes aren't open minded

good morning

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 4:15am On May 28, 2015
The son of mark: i would end up killing him because i think he talks too much and his aggressive manner would provoke me! angry

Unibenstudent : he'd just annoy me undecided

Tonsy2much: because he's a V lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 4:17am On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Ghanaians are better.

Hmmmm seconded! grin
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Truckpusher(m): 4:19am On May 28, 2015
Chiam55:

Hmmmm seconded! grin
Eh! believe that lady and believe anything. grin
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 4:24am On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Eh! believe that lady and believe anything. grin

Im talkin from expo lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Truckpusher(m): 4:29am On May 28, 2015
Chiam55:

Im talkin from expo lipsrsealed
Liar grin

You've been eating a Nigerian cucumber. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by francizy(m): 4:40am On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:
Truckpusher
Ronald
Yoruba boy
Enegod
Iplrdge
Francizy
Clevermind
Jaybee
Mynd
Mr. Cork
Boynigeria

grin grin grin grin grin
tongue Am taken tho.. tongue
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 4:53am On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Liar grin

You've been eating a Nigerian cucumber. cheesy

Still prefer Ghanian YAM thou grin
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Truckpusher(m): 5:19am On May 28, 2015
Chiam55:

Still prefer Ghanian YAM thou grin
Go ahead, it's non of my fuccking business. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 5:20am On May 28, 2015
Chiam55:

Hmmmm seconded! grin

Lol. grin
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by tohpahz(f): 6:54am On May 28, 2015
I am here on a revenge mission cheesy

I can't date agarawu23 embarassed
Because he said he cant date mi tongue

I can't date ermmmmmmm
*I'd be back
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Enegod(m): 7:29am On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:
Truckpusher Ronald Yoruba boy Enegod Iplrdge Francizy Clevermind Jaybee Mynd Mr. Cork Boynigeria
*long yawn*

Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by agarawu23(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:
I am here on a revenge mission cheesy

I can't date agarawu 23 embarassed
Because he said he cant date mi tongue

I can't date ermmmmmmm
*I'd be back
good decision cool
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 8:34am On May 28, 2015
Whoever the mention they are definitely crushing on him and ready to date him .
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by hadura29(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Shift a bit more I make join oo

With pleasure mrschima... But na Alomo dey on ground ooooo, you mind?

Mrbee21.. Abeg come join na, only with two great ladies..
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by boynigeria(m): 9:14am On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:
Truckpusher Ronald Yoruba boy Enegod Iplrdge Francizy Clevermind Jaybee Mynd Mr. Cork Boynigeria
sounds more like the guys u are crushing on

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Mrbee21(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2015
[quote author=hadura29 post=34167446]

With pleasure mrschima... But na Alomo dey on ground ooooo, you mind?

Mrbee21.. Abeg come join na, only with two great ladies..*Enters with 2 ciroc in hands,motion d 2 sexy ladies to sit on my laps*
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by pussyphilia(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Ghanaians are better.

So Chima isn't good on bed

Poor you!
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 10:24am On May 28, 2015
boynigeria:

sounds more like the guys u are crushing on

You wish!
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 10:25am On May 28, 2015
pussyphilia:
So Chima isn't good on bed

Poor you!

Ghanaian men rocks! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 10:27am On May 28, 2015
[quote author=Mrbee21 post=34168002][/quote]

(Lifting up skirt and exposed g-string as I twerk seductively)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! / My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.