Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Do You Know Your Dad's Or Mom's Birthday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Your Dad's Or Mom's Birthday? (391 Views)

How To Know Your Man Loves You / That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Your Dad's Or Mom's Birthday? by bebene: 8:53am On May 28, 2015
have you ever told your dad or mom happy birthday, do you even know their birthday?, what type of birthday gift do you give them?
or is it only your girlfriend's birthday you know?
Re: Do You Know Your Dad's Or Mom's Birthday? by Nobody: 8:53am On May 28, 2015
Re: Do You Know Your Dad's Or Mom's Birthday? by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:19am On May 28, 2015
i know my parents birthdays and i always present them with a suprise gift. 'iv always know d days they were born since when i was 5

(1) (Reply)

HELP; How I Collect Money Through Western Union Without ID Card / 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe’s In Higher Institutions / Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Cover July/august “bridal” Edition Of Tw Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.