Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Kenyan Lawyer Wants To Marry Obama's 16yrs old Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lawyer Wants To Marry Obama's 16yrs old Child (614 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & A Lawyer / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lawyer Wants To Marry Obama's 16yrs old Child by Nobody: 9:10am On May 28, 2015
A Kenyan lawyer has offered united states president Barack Obama 50cows and other assorted livestock in exchange for his 16 year old daughter Malia's hand in marriage, a report said on Tuesday.
Felix Kiprono said he was willing to pay 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 incur in order to fulfill his dream of marrying the first daughter, The times of India reports.
"I got interested in her in 2008," Kiprono said, in am interview with the Nairobian newspaper.
At that time president Obama was running for office for the first time and Malia was a 10 year old.
"As a matter of fact, i haven't dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her.
He dismisse the notion if might be a gold digger. "people might say i am after the family's money, which is not real," he insisted.
Guys i can't help not laughing while i read the article in today's punch newspaper. You can grab one and read it it's on page 52. I think that guy get mind o o. Abi bawo?
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Wants To Marry Obama's 16yrs old Child by ernecy(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2015
Dream on, another peadophile on d lose
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Wants To Marry Obama's 16yrs old Child by Nobody: 9:26am On May 28, 2015
ernecy:
Dream on, another peadophile on d lose
yeah, a real pedophile on the lose. This needs serious attention o.
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Wants To Marry Obama's 16yrs old Child by Nobody: 9:37am On May 28, 2015
Im actually wondering what Obama's response'd be to this test of faith and gentlemanity
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Wants To Marry Obama's 16yrs old Child by Nobody: 9:45am On May 28, 2015
ehn ehn... let him go ahead name . If he succeed , good , if he doesn't den how is it my concern ehn?? angry
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Wants To Marry Obama's 16yrs old Child by Nobody: 9:47am On May 28, 2015
What kind of law will this slowpoke make?

(1) (Reply)

See What HE Got HER As Birthday Present. / 5 Tips To Make Ladies Fall In Love Quickly (must Read) / Guys Can You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.