Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... (3840 Views)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by demmy0325(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2015
... Its jst an avenue to open up.. Did it almost ruin your relationship,your career,your life.. Or everythin ruinablecheesy lipsrsealed ... Please share your experiences...
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by naijaboiy: 11:16am On May 28, 2015
demmy0325:
Wel... lipsrsealed ... Waiting to hear fat lies...

Let's start with your own lies first. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by demmy0325(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Let's start with your own lies first. lipsrsealed
.. It happend way back in high school.. Lies under construction.. cheesy
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by Tapout(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2015
yep.. its nothing undecided

I started avoiding her the day she said she would like to have my baby..

1 Like

Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by demmy0325(m): 11:26am On May 28, 2015
Tapout:
yep.. its nothing undecided

I started avoiding her the day she said she would like to have my baby..
.. Really..?.. Tell us more.. cheesy
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by Nobody: 11:30am On May 28, 2015
caveat emptor
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by demmy0325(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2015
vickerz:
caveat emptor
.. Ok undecided
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by MsTIQ(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2015
It was terrifying and a bit disturbing! I actually liked her first BT didn't say BT when hers became so obvious, I couldn't take it! That's why I still insist that no lady shud show too much when she likes a guy a lot! Small don do! grin
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by Nobody: 11:49am On May 28, 2015
I don't give room for that everything has a limit with me Ladies not excluded
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by demmy0325(m): 11:52am On May 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I don't give room for that everything has a limit with me Ladies not excluded
.. Ok..
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2015
demmy0325:
... Its jst an avenue to open up.. Did it almost ruin your relationship,your career,your life.. Or everythin ruinablecheesy lipsrsealed ... Please share your experiences...

Never kiss and tell- gentlemen's code. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by prettyjo(f): 12:21pm On May 28, 2015
occupies a seat
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 28, 2015
haha. I have not yet had the luxury of such an experience. I'm just not hot enough. Instead, a homosexual obsessed over me. angry
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by demmy0325(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Never kiss and tell- gentlemen's code. smiley

.. Share Ur experience
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by demmy0325(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
haha. I have not yet had the luxury of such an experience. I'm just not hot enough. Instead, a homosexual obsessed over me. angry
.. Tel Us more.. grin
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by Tapout(m): 12:45pm On May 28, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Really..?.. Tell us more.. cheesy

gerraway u tongue, u wey get d thread wetin u don tell us??
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 28, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Tel Us more.. grin
he was a psychopath abeg. angry he kept disturbing my life with romantic words one would tell a girl. See me are wahala. Anytime I changed my profile picture, he would come and scream about how attractive I was cry I told him to go for deliverance. He said he was joking. Eventually he said he wasn't gay. I said okay and gave him a long rope. Eventually, he hanged himself. I simply removed him from my friend list after he tried to start a sexchat. sad

I wish it was a girl cry cry
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by demmy0325(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2015
Tapout:

gerraway u tongue, u wey get d thread wetin u don tell us??
.. I will share mine soon.. Stl typing.. cheesy
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by demmy0325(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
he was a psychopath abeg. angry he kept disturbing my life with romantic words one would tell a girl. See me are wahala. Anytime I changed my profile picture, he would come and scream about how attractive I was cry I told him to go for deliverance. He said he was joking. Eventually he said he wasn't gay. I said okay and gave him a long rope. Eventually, he hanged himself. I simply removed him from my friend list after he tried to start a sexchat. sad

I wish it was a girl cry cry
.. Ur jokin right.. undecided
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 28, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Ur jokin right.. undecided
No.
Which is why I will forever be homophobic. Those guys have mental problem angry

Oyah share your own cool
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by xtervaganza(m): 1:49pm On May 28, 2015
For some reasons I may never understand It has happened to me few times b4. But I have 2 ex girlfriends I really don't understand, one has been calling me for more than 2 years now non stop woth different lines and the other one has been creating different facebook profiles to stalk me.

I believe it's a mental illness if well researched
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by MrLayih(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2015
I don't even know the story to share.Many girls don too obsessed with me,but d momment I see obsession I dislike the lady immediately
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by demmy0325(m): 3:02pm On May 28, 2015
xtervaganza:
For some reasons I may never understand It has happened to me few times b4. But I have 2 ex girlfriends I really don't understand, one has been calling me for more than 2 years now non stop woth different lines and the other one has been creating different facebook profiles to stalk me.

I believe it's a mental illness if well researched
.. Had a case like that similar to urs.. For like 3yrs nw.. She hasnt let me b.. Its really kind of mental.. undecided
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by tare22(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2015
Presently happening to me.. The sad part is am a soft guy and I hate been harsh on ladies.. Just trying to manage the situation so as not to hurt her
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by demmy0325(m): 4:02pm On May 28, 2015
tare22:
Presently happening to me.. The sad part is am a soft guy and I hate been harsh on ladies.. Just trying to manage the situation so as not to hurt her
.. Av u dated her or shes tryin to date U..?
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by tohpahz(f): 4:08pm On May 28, 2015
grin lemme read lies grin

1 Like

Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by Brugo(m): 4:14pm On May 28, 2015
Not a funny experience at all. She was a hot chic but the way she was all over me was just annoying. I begged her; reasoned with her; even yelled at her. No way. It was like a nightmare. Incessant phone calls.

Finally her friends spoke some sense into her pretty head and she let go. Then she began to resent me. She's married now, thankfully. I didn't attend her wedding though.
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by xtervaganza(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Had a case like that similar to urs.. For like 3yrs nw.. She hasnt let me b.. Its really kind of mental.. undecided
kind of feel sorry them though......i now blame myself for being in a relatonship with them
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by boynigeria(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:
grin lemme read lies grin
here goes mine
this babe is my friend's roommate then in unilorin, my self and her friend had a thing then but cos she has a bf nothing happen then dis girl gained admission
there was dis day she was sick and her roommate was at her bf over d weekend, she was like she cant sleep alone so i had to sleep in her room that night. asked me to cuddle her tru the nite which i didnt count to be anytin cos she was shivering.
second day na so she say she won make i come sleep her room. i went there and we gisted till 3am before one thing lead to anoda and we had oral sexx.
na there wahala come start, she just start to refer to us as being in a relationship, me come tell her say i get gf, she say she no mind if i get 5. she say she won give me her body make e be say na me go disflower her
d most annoying part is dat dis babe grabs my dick whenever she hugs me in public
there was dis day she force a bj on me right outside my room at night
i practically started running away from her
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by tohpahz(f): 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
boynigeria:

here goes mine
this babe is my friend's roommate then in unilorin, my self and her friend had a thing then but cos she has a bf nothing happen then dis girl gained admission
there was dis day she was sick and her roommate was at her bf over d weekend, she was like she cant sleep alone so i had to sleep in her room that night. asked me to cuddle her tru the nite which i didnt count to be anytin cos she was shivering.
second day na so she say she won make i come sleep her room. i went there and we gisted till 3am before one thing lead to anoda and we had oral sexx.
na there wahala come start, she just start to refer to us as being in a relationship, me come tell her say i get gf, she say she no mind if i get 5. she say she won give me her body make e be say na me go disflower her
d most annoying part is dat dis babe grabs my dick whenever she hugs me in public
there was dis day she force a bj on me right outside my room at night
i practically started running away from her

Lol.. lies grin
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by boynigeria(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:

Lol.. lies grin
yea i kn ryt except that one is true
Re: Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... by tare22(m): 5:23pm On May 28, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Av u dated her or shes tryin to date U..?
..... she is trying to date me oooo..... she is just not my type....she is even calling now as am typing

(1) (2) (Reply)

CONFESSION: How I Had My First Sex At 21 / Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate / When Girls Bleach..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.