Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

The Seal Of Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Seal Of Virginity (1071 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / The Heat Of Virginity. / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Seal Of Virginity by transfiguration: 12:04pm On May 28, 2015
“A garden enclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed” (Song of Solomon:4:12).

By definition, a seal is something or a design that authenticates, confirms, or attests- such as commercial hallmark. It also means a closure, as on a package, used to prove that the contents have not been tampered with. Bringing the two together, a seal is a proof of authenticity, genuineness, accuracy, quality, good standard, chastity. It also indicates that the contents of a package is intact and have been tampered with.
These meanings are well illustrated in a packaged product. Let’s take Bournvita beverage as an example. You will discover (if you have ever seen one before) that there are actually two levels of closure or seals at the opening of the can. The first is a hard cover, often made of the same material as the can itself. But next to this is another seal- a thin layer foil spread securely over the content of the can. This sheet of membrane provides a higher security to the contents inside and also shows that the content has not been tampered with. If you buy a can of Bournvita and on opening the top cover you can’t see the second seal, the actual thing is that the can has been tampered with either directly or indirectly. Consequently, you will have to return it for a good replacement. Why? Because only the person who has bought the can has the right to remove or tear the seal!

In like manner, there is a structure in the female sexual opening; it is a thin mucous membrane that partially or completely covers the sexual opening or the vagina. This structure is called the hymen. And it came by birth! Just like the foil layer on top of the Bournvita can, this hymen placed in the vagina of a female by God is also a seal to close her up until someone has “bought” her. It is the presence of this hymen that labels some ladies as virgin! But one very important peculiarity of this hymen is the fact that it is filled with blood. What is the implication of this? There is no covenant without blood! This is the reason why the hymen is blood-filled. As a female, God has made you the custodian of the blood of your marriage covenant! What a very important thing committed to your trust! May you be a faithful steward. This is the more reason why only the person who has married you should open that seal. But unfortunately, several young ladies have carelessly and ignorantly spilled this precious and important blood on strange men and passers-by! If only they knew, many girls would never have wasted the precious blood!
I tell you, the strongest plea a married lady can raise against an unfaithful husband is the blood of her virginity! Do you still have yours? One of the major reasons why marriage bonds are weak nowadays is because several marriage covenants actually took place without blood! Let nobody deceive you by saying nobody can stay virgin until marriage; that virgins are obsolete and unenlightened people. It is all a lie! Only those who have wasted theirs could talk that way! If you still have the seal of virginity as a young lady, I congratulate you and equally encourage you to remain sealed until the right person has come to marry you! Don’t forget, only the person who has MARRIED you has the right to remove that seal. The seal of your virginity will forever remain a testimony in the heart of your husband to your sexual chastity as long as both of you live! Please, I beg you to preserve this blood that is committed to your trust; every reasonable man desires to have it at the initiation ceremony of his marriage covenant.

More importantly…
As good and important as the seal of virginity is, do you know that its purpose and importance can be made of no effect? Ask me how? Do you know that is very possible to buy a food drink that is properly covered and sealed and yet the content bad? In fact, there are some toxic and poisonous substances that must indeed be sealed to prevent harm upon contact with people. What am saying in essence is that there are two categories of virgins- chaste virgins and corrupt virgins. The chaste virgins are good inside-out. They are transformed virgins with godly character. But corrupt virgins are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men’s bones and everything unclean. They are good-looking, dressed in beautiful clothes but their lives are full of deceit, fighting, pride, abusive languages, jealousy, malice and insincerity. So tell me, of what use and profit are those virgins? Simply good for nothing! But unfortunately, every female is born a corrupt virgin! The testimony of King David in the Bible is true of them all: “Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me.” If you ever see any chaste virgin anywhere, such definitely must have had encounter that transformed them! And may I tell you, ONLY the Gospel of Christ has the capacity to transform people inside-out! Just believing the gospel brings a change of life and character. So then, what is this Gospel? It is the truth that Jesus Christ died for your sins on the cross; was buried for our deliverance from the power of darkness; and rose again from the dead for our justification! And He is alive to live His beautiful life in us. Faith in this gospel automatically connects you to the divine power that emanates from the Gospel. Are you guilty of any sins? Confess those sins to God now, ask God for the forgiveness of them; ask Him for deliverance from the guilt and power of sins in the name of Jesus. This simple step taken in sincerity will download Christ into your life and make you a brand-new person- a chaste virgin in Christ! Do it right now!

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Explain The Wedding Picture Below. / I Just Found Out She Is 5yrs Older Than Me. What Should I Do Now? / See What This Lady Posted On Her Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.