Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,485 members, 7,833,621 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

How Do You See Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You See Your Relationship? (451 Views)

Ask Your Relationship Questions Here / The One Attitude That Is Killing Your Relationship With Opposite Partner / Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You See Your Relationship? by uhurugists(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2015
Most people both single and married have actually failed to realize major reasons for relationships such as marriage, intimate friends, casual friends etc.

Young people should know that relationship with the opposite sex is beyond having sex and all the temporary glamour and glitz associated with it. Young people should look beyond all the stuffs which does not help in improving their personal self nor add value to their self development. Any relationship that is not adding reasonable value in your life should not be encouraged.

Young people should understand that relationship even with the people of same sex such as the friends you have around you is suppose to be mutually exclusive in terms of personal development and improvement. This means to add positive value to each other in order to maximally achieve greatness.

For example, It amounts to rubbish when you spend all night on phone with your partner discussing things which cannot benefit you in any way.

Understand the reason why you must be in a relationship. Relationship is a very serious business. Whatever takes your time, energy, money etc is already a business.

I see being in a relationship as being in a business with a partner and I ask what are you making out of it?

This is an excerpt from my book titled "RELATIONSHIP: A SERIOUS BUSINESS".

Have a very blessed week ahead.

‪#‎businessminded‬ ‪#‎startup‬ ‪#‎ideas‬
Re: How Do You See Your Relationship? by Update(m): 1:19pm On May 28, 2015
Tasting microphone.....
Re: How Do You See Your Relationship? by omoelu1(m): 2:32pm On May 28, 2015
I see it as my relationship

(1) (Reply)

Water Heater Exposed Outside / When Parent Say No To A Marriage Choice, Does It Mean God Is Saying Same? / Once Ur Broke Dats When Girls Tell You They Cant Cheat On There Spouse Even Runs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.