Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) (90275 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura / Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 28, 2015
trending online or on nairaland?
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by anonym0us: 2:45pm On May 28, 2015
kestolove95:
See as d guy fine like me
see ur face like bush bat

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:45pm On May 28, 2015
Sijo01:
hmmmmmm...................... I never knew Buhari has a son. Where was he during his father's struggle?
he don dey make you wet your pants abi?seun and barcanista never do you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Sijo01(f): 2:45pm On May 28, 2015
Emptybrain:

Outside the country flexing his life on a lowkey!! Well i like your pis too!

Thanks. Your nick though undecided
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On May 28, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by tessylex(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2015
Chai all dis Aboki sef ehn....can't they just put on somtin difrnt frm dat native . ?
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Sijo01(f): 2:46pm On May 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
he don dey make you wet your pants abi?seun and barcanista never do you?

Are you sane?
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by ndigbo: 2:48pm On May 28, 2015
Andropod:
gud aftanun nairalanders,just activated my account,pls could anyone pls tel me the meaning of op,seconded,space booking and sum others which i remember....

Like Seriously

you aren't serious grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Cutest001(f): 2:48pm On May 28, 2015
laykorn:
Wow! Handsome boy. Where are all those girls who claim they can't marry a Hausa? sad
I am here.. This is an hausa with a presidential touch tongue
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:49pm On May 28, 2015
Sijo01:

Are you sane?
go look your pant and ansa ma question jo,you don dey weak for legs abi? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by ronald4lif(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2015
When gene is excellent, beauty becomes a matter of course. Buhari has got a blooming gene!.
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Spells(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2015
Its funny how everybody keeps screaming handsome. Eyes that looks are common but eyes that sees are rare. Welcome home Nigeria's first son. Shout out to port first son Wayne mighty
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by stinggy(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2015
kelvyn7:
fine boy cheesy

na the chikalas dem go enjoy him pass grin

ladies go be like "the president's son is so cute" grin

by the way...

If na GEJ now u go see mama peace for front like say na she b d president angry

I wish GEJ farewell as he bows out.

Mama Piss you wanted to write? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:50pm On May 28, 2015
Beautiful Boy grin
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by kelvyn7: 2:51pm On May 28, 2015
stinggy:

Mama Piss you wanted to write? grin

hahahahahaha
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by 2kris(m): 2:52pm On May 28, 2015
laykorn:
Wow! Handsome boy. Where are all those girls who claim they can't marry a Hausa? sad
he is fulani:/
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by TINCAN(m): 2:53pm On May 28, 2015
undecided undecidedmtchewwwv hw e take affect d price of fuel for Nigeria
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by kay29000(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2015
vimi:
Why was he hidden all through his dad's campaign?? I hope he iis not the weak link...

There is power in withholding some information about yourself from the public...and revealing them every once in a while.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by tabisegroup(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2015
He is my course mate at Oxford, Jakes M. Buhari. He's brainy grin
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by omoelu1(m): 2:55pm On May 28, 2015
Why you come dey chuck the boy arrow. You wan kill am?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by kenex4ever(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2015
Him resemble all this fulani people when dey rear cattle.
B4 dem leave aso rock everywhere go dey smell cow shit.
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 28, 2015
dear yusuf please be a responsible muslim nd dnt fall for girls crushing on ur cuteness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 28, 2015
Na BOMB him carry sooo

Later him go JOIN his ISIS BRETHREN
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by successhunter: 3:03pm On May 28, 2015
The young man fine sha, his handsomeness can make some guys reconsider gay o cool

Anyway, congrats to him.
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 28, 2015
ORACLE1975:
welcome boy.....but please respect all the nairalanders thy are the one busy campaign for APC come o I no see u for lagos during campaign?

Don't ever say never CHANGE DON COME

TELL THEM...............
..............GOD .....................BLESS NIGERIA........................ GOD BLESS ALL..THE HAND THAT VOTE CHANGE ...........AND TO OTHERS........ U ARE BLESS TOO WITHOUT U. THERE WILL BE NO CHANGE.
chai you murder mrs ENGLISH

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by valmunich(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2015
tommykiwi:
where did u see is face here?
are you blind or something undecided
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 28, 2015
He's good-looking. Almost as handsome as me. grin
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 28, 2015
Gold diggers have started daydreaming
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by dancoolD(m): 3:18pm On May 28, 2015
I never knew that president elect have some body like Yusuf ? Wel success has many friends, yea you are welcome to Niger best informative world , u r free to rob mind with your fellow Nigeria , once again u r welcome
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by daclint(m): 3:18pm On May 28, 2015
Yeah

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by 2naira50kobo: 3:19pm On May 28, 2015
kelvyn7:
fine boy cheesy

na the chikalas dem go enjoy him pass grin

ladies go be like "the president's son is so cute" grin

by the way...

If na GEJ now u go see mama peace for front like say na she b d president angry

I wish GEJ farewell as he bows out.

The bolded part really got me! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by kelvyn7: 3:24pm On May 28, 2015
2naira50kobo:

The bolded part really got me! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

na tru na my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters / Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics / Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.