Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) (90276 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura / Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Ilekeh(f): 4:35pm On May 28, 2015
Fulani men just fine anyhow. See fresh face.
I Wouldn't mind seeing his face for the next 4 years.
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by kritikali(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2015
jamillion:
Did he has six packs

Please go back to facebook....after school tho.
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by kritikali(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2015
Ujupsy:
To marry an Hausa cause of being handsome tufia kwa it's better you marry some kind of Dundee down south

Thank God pigs are frobiden for them too..so feeling's mutual.
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 28, 2015
abagnalie:
omo yusuf na fine boi.

even me weh na guy they treep
ahhh
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by wtfCode: 5:02pm On May 28, 2015
still an aboki to me. Dude don't even look strong,like am gonna break his azz!
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Skoopy(m): 5:03pm On May 28, 2015
I hope the young man won't close a shopping mall because he wants to do some shopping, anyways, that doesn't take away the fact that he is as handsome as his dad.

Welcome home.
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by olareed(m): 5:03pm On May 28, 2015
Emptybrain:

Do you wana date him, i got his contacts?
too much preference to NL baes...who are they sef?...Imagine this guy am mentioning...if he likes any NL bae,what's the biggie coming straight to her...
Must you guys always seek their attention on every post...I can only imagine you were expecting some girls to comment on this post....like ur getting paid for it...shii!
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by wtfCode: 5:04pm On May 28, 2015
still an abokii to me. Dude don't even look strong,like am gonna break his azz!
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Abigail09(f): 5:09pm On May 28, 2015
Hez cute wink
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Emptybrain(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2015
Sijo01:

Thanks. Your nick though undecided
I am opposite!
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Emptybrain(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2015
olareed:
too much preference to NL baes...who are they sef?...Imagine this guy am mentioning...if he likes any NL bae,what's the biggie coming straight to her...
Must you guys always seek their attention on every post...I can only imagine you were expecting some girls to comment on this post....like ur getting paid for it...shii!

Bro calm your nerves, juz wana play around. I rather toast real life girls than NL anoymous ladies.
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by saltoftheearth: 5:37pm On May 28, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL NIGERIANS AS MOHAMMED BUHARI IS SWORN IN. Thank you God for this day. Thank you God for the end of the Jonathan regime. Thank you God for winning this battle for Nigerians. Thank you God for Buhari will lead by your grace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdr-5ZPW9C0

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Solomonodimegwu(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2015
Andropod:
gud aftanun nairalanders,just activated my account,pls could anyone pls tel me the meaning of op,seconded,space booking and sum others which i remember....
u re welcome
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Femistico(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2015
Cute guy buh he no dey dress like nigga now..he con dey wear fulani dabole. he go too dey religious like his father..mtcheww
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Rachaelfrancis(f): 6:41pm On May 28, 2015
this guy is so handsome..de height..mehn..he is so tall,and slim..haaaa no babe will see dis one and won't dream about him.heheheh

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by ChiSun27(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2015
laykorn:
Wow! Handsome boy. Where are all those girls who claim they can't marry a Hausa? sad

Please, what is 'a Hausa'?
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by grandstar(m): 7:02pm On May 28, 2015
laykorn:
Wow! Handsome boy. Where are all those girls who claim they can't marry a Hausa? sad

Buhari's father is Fulani. The mom is Hausa.

His wife I think is Fulani. So the boy is Fulani and not Hausa. There is a big difference. The Fulani's even have their own language - Fulfide

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Iyoma2(f): 7:09pm On May 28, 2015
Haba Baba Buhari, na Only Aisha children u dey advertise? what of the Children of ur 1st wife Safinatu? are they not part of ur family again? I beg keep 10 seats for ya 10 children tomorrow oh.
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 28, 2015
grandstar:

His wife I think is Fulani. So the boy is Fulani and not Hausa. There is a big difference. The Fulani's even have their own language - Fulfide

Thanks smiley
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Ihuomadinihu: 7:31pm On May 28, 2015
grandstar:

Yes,there is a big difference. Although they share same culture and religion,fulani language cluster more to Igbo and Yoruba than Hausa. Hausa belongs to the Afroasiatic chadic language family.
They are only grouped together cos of geopolitics,lifestyle and religion.
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by grandstar(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Yes,there is a big difference. Although they share same culture and religion,fulani language cluster more to Igbo and Yoruba than Hausa. Hausa belongs to the Afroasiatic chadic language family.
They are only grouped together cos of geopolitics,lifestyle and religion.

Thanks for this writeup. Quite educative.

I am very interested in anthropology
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by kelvyn7: 8:33pm On May 28, 2015
laykorn:

may be they said dat because kwaraftian is corruption grin
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by lollymii: 8:46pm On May 28, 2015
Lilo but that one na baba sala na overfed sometin
orobs93:
We nevr saw Ebele forster son
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Dreyl(m): 9:57pm On May 28, 2015
Damnshocked kika23
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Andropod(m): 10:17pm On May 28, 2015
Adyrin:
OP- Operator
Seconded-Supported
Space booking-I was here
Some other ones u remember-till u remember
grin grin
thanks very much.i actually meant the ones i cant remember.once again,thanks bt i stil dnt get it.what is the essence of typing i was here??
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 28, 2015
Buhari sperm strong sha, see resemblance.
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Andropod(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2015
Solomonodimegwu:
u re welcome
thank u sir
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Andropod(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2015
Godmother:

Chai pls dont join the "seconded" group o.

Anyways welcome to nairaland grin

OP means Original Poster i.e the person who opened the thread.
Spacebook is for those who have nothing meaningful to say but will just comment on a thread in the hope of changing it later
thanks 4 the info my nairaland mother grin
Godmother:

Chai pls dont join the "seconded" group o.

Anyways welcome to nairaland grin

OP means Original Poster i.e the person who opened the thread.
Spacebook is for those who have nothing meaningful to say but will just comment on a thread in the hope of changing it later
thanks 4 the info my nairaland mother
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Andropod(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2015
Ninilowo:
You are welcome sir. Patience is the watch word. You ll understand all Nairaland "slangs" as time goes on. Meanwhile, OP means original poster of a thread. Seconded is when you agree with what a fellow posted and you are in full support of such. Space booking abi......... Em........ Em......... When you keep a Space so that you can come later and modify.........
really grateful 4 d info,i hope i will enjoy my time being here. cool
Ninilowo:
You are welcome sir. Patience is the watch word. You ll understand all Nairaland "slangs" as time goes on. Meanwhile, OP means original poster of a thread. Seconded is when you agree with what a fellow posted and you are in full support of such. Space booking abi......... Em........ Em......... When you keep a Space so that you can come later and modify.........
really grateful 4 d info,i hope i will enjoy my time being here.
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Andropod(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2015
ndigbo:

Like Seriously
you aren't serious grin grin grin
what do you mean brother??
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Andropod(m): 10:35pm On May 28, 2015
xreal:

no time for that now. not a day like this.
can't you see Gej is showing us round AsoRock?
sorry,neva knew u were occupied with something else sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters / Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics / Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.