Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) (90273 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura / Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Ujupsy: 11:36pm On May 28, 2015
kritikali:

Thank God pigs are frobiden for them too..so feeling's mutual.
You talk as if you are blind,they are the pigs here so what's this you poo here
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by mranswer: 12:46am On May 29, 2015
yusuf is looking old and he's just ? years lool mouth shut
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by frankuc(m): 1:37am On May 29, 2015
[quote author=Sijo01 post=34177174]hmmmmmm...................... I never knew Buhari has a son. Where was he during his father's struggle? [/quote @ USA
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by CastingCrowns(f): 2:31am On May 29, 2015
Smoking hawt..waaat!
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 4:39am On May 29, 2015
kelvyn7:
fine boy cheesy

na the chikalas dem go enjoy him pass grin

ladies go be like "the president's son is so cute" grin

by the way...

If na GEJ now u go see mama peace for front like say na she b d president angry

I wish GEJ farewell as he bows out.

I see you following fine girls on nairaland. If I catch you following my sister I go pursue you with my bulldog. lol
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by kelvyn7: 6:41am On May 29, 2015
jjy:

I see you following fine girls on nairaland. If I catch you following my sister I go pursue you with my bulldog. lol

Hahahahaha see u

at least I still follow some guys

but u everybody wey u follow na girls, except NL owner seun grin

so who even dey follow fines gels pass between me and u? grin grin grin

by the way sef...

if I no follow fine gels na ugly gels I go follow?

abi na guys I go follow? I no be gaybriel nau grin
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Godmother(f): 7:18am On May 29, 2015
Andropod:
thanks 4 the info my nairaland mother ;Dthanks 4 the info my nairaland mother

You are welcome, my nairaland son grin
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by PStacks(m): 7:37am On May 29, 2015
RockMaxi:

Good for him and I hope he is able to display the impeccable characteristics of the father.

A Lion doesn't give birth to a dog.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by bashydemy(m): 7:47am On May 29, 2015
Wow so good and nice to see the first son.. Happy for GMB for having such a humble son... Can you guys imagine what am seeing? he is carrying his own bag by himself. humility i call this.
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by K9blunt(f): 8:03am On May 29, 2015
He has come to be eat the money
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by kayalla(f): 8:31am On May 29, 2015
the boy too thin joor like him papa, wetin person wan hold ? to hug is like hugging ya self.
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Andropod(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2015
Godmother:

thanks so much cool
Godmother:

thanks so much
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Adyrin(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2015
Andropod:
thanks very much.i actually meant the ones i cant remember.once again,thanks bt i stil dnt get it.what is the essence of typing i was here??
OP means original poster!

Everybody wants to be on the front page so that whosoever opens the thread would easily see their comments!
Its fun though; youd really enjoy Nairaland!
Welcome to the Family!
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Andropod(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Adyrin:

OP means original poster!

Everybody wants to be on the front page so that whosoever opens the thread would easily see their comments!
Its fun though; youd really enjoy Nairaland!
Welcome to the Family!
alright.thank u....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2015
kelvyn7:

Hahahahaha see u

at least I still follow some guys

but u everybody wey u follow na girls, except NL owner seun grin

so who even dey follow fines gels pass between me and u? grin grin grin

by the way sef...

if I no follow fine gels na ugly gels I go follow?

abi na guys I go follow? I no be gaybriel nau grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters / Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics / Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.