Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me (3337 Views)

How I Made Her Fall In Love With Me / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / See The Pick Up Lines Pique And Obama Used To Woo Their Spouses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by jonaifame22(m): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2016
This gal I'm seeing presently put me through all the girlish playing hard to get ish, but now she's finally mine, so today we were reminiscing on the funny moments we've had in our relationship and she brought up the time when I was still wooing her and then I told her dis " keji I'm full don't look at me ordinarily, I'm like a bomb and I need you to be my boko haram and ignite me and I'll blow and shake up the world for you, and she said when we she heard it she felt like laffn buh she held herself frm laffn and when she got home she thought abt it and cldnt stop laffn and she finally agreed to say yes to me
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2016
Okies...
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by jonaifame22(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Okies...

how many bedroom flat did you rent on NL and for how are zou rentn it,cos
u're always online

1 Like

Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2016
That line is totally sick. lipsrsealed
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by unapapadeycraze: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Click like if you know the lines doesn't make sense.

21 Likes

Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sparksfly:
sparks fly must you always be melancholy like taylor swift?
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
jonaifame22:
sparks fly must you always be melancholy like taylor swift?

Am I? Well I guess she lives in me.

1 Like

Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
jonaifame22:
how many bedroom flat did you rent on NL and for how are zou rentn it,cos
u're always online

grin thank u for noticing me..

But If u don't wanna see me here in Romance Sextion plz Move ur thread to obituary or diary or literature... grin
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin thank u for noticing me..

But If u don't wanna see me here in Romance Sextion plz Move ur thread to obituary or diary or literature... grin
no,I like seeing you,I guess you're jus obeying jesus' words which says " occupy till I come"
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
jonaifame22:
no,I like seeing you,I guess you're jus obeying jesus' words which says " occupy till I come"

grin

I'll be right here as always... Unless... My phone freeze again..
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sparksfly:

Am I? Well I guess she lives in me.
so how many of her albums do u have? undecided
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

I'll be right here as always... Unless... My phone freeze again..
why won't ur fone freeze, when u're so cool, jus look at those eyes it's making me freeze over here already
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
jonaifame22:
why won't ur fone freeze, when u're so cool, jus look at those eyes it's making me freeze over here already

Hahahah! Haba baba.... Nawa oo.. Those eyes I always keep it locked n loaded... At least, I have no eye bags..
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
It's obvious you have no eye bags, ur boifriend no dey beat you,thank God
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
Dumbest line ever grin grin grin if I am d girl I fit slap u for such a wack punchline grin grin
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by Firstlieutenant(m): 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
jonaifame22:

Trying another junk line on another agbero girl? shocked

2 Likes

Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Jarizod:
Dumbest line ever grin grin grin if I am d girl I fit slap u for such a wack punchline grin grin
And if she slaps me, I'll tell her thanks, cos we onlz chastise who we love
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Trying another junk line on another agbero girl? shocked
okay thank you,oya carry ur load dey go.

1 Like

Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by McBrooklyn(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
Oh fúck!!! Thread smells like shît angry
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by Rexhenrex(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sparksfly:
i concor! Btw you prettyy am tripping o...
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by Alexgeneration(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sparksfly:
Very Sick
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by jonaifame22(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Oh fúck!!! Thread smells like shît angry
maybe cos u live in a toilet
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by McBrooklyn(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
jonaifame22:
maybe cos u live in a toilet

Troll!!! cheesy tongue
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by jonaifame22(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Troll!!! cheesy tongue

wat do you want frm me, shithead?
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by McBrooklyn(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
jonaifame22:
wat do you want frm me, shithead?

Troll, I want you and your shîtty lines to gerrrarahia cos your shîtty lines ain't funny and it's lame tongue

Can you fûcking do that for me right now?? undecided
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by 7agaza(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
OP is the girl still in primary or secondary school cos such shit isnt gona work.

Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by jonaifame22(m): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Troll, I want you and your shîtty lines to gerrrarahia cos your shîtty lines ain't funny and it's lame tongue

Can you fûcking do that for me right now?? undecided
see ur life.u're askn me to get out of my thread, I'm not surprised, u've never made sense since ur birth!
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by Peacefullove: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by Peacefullove: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sparksfly:

So sick . He is probably lying or the girl is one of these yeye ladies
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Op got me laughing.
Lol.
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by Opistorincos(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
i dnt seem to get it... can sm1 pls explain?
Re: See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me by McBrooklyn(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
jonaifame22:
see ur life.u're askn me to get out of my thread, I'm not surprised, u've never made sense since ur birth!

Troll, Like you were there when I was born, right?? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male Perspective On Female Breast Size (TRUE OR FALSE) / Big Onion Booty!see How A Nigeria Girl Twerked Up A Storm With Mic.jackson Music / Homosexuality Is It Love Or Deviant Cult Practice Truth Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.