Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos (4163 Views)

(photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2015
chimerase2:
Op come to imo state cool
I have been there.
I have also been to Enugu and laid a popular beauty on Nairaland in the city.
I have been to Calabar, Uyo, Kaduna.
Spent a night with a campus beauty queen in Port Harcourt.
I have been to Ilorin.
I have spent a night with a babe in Aba.
I am from Umuahia.
I have been to Bayelsa.
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Fulaboy(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2015
missbronze:
I am talking about natural beauty. E.g, Hausa babes, they dnt really use make up, they even cover themselves from head to toe, yet, u will see their beauty radiating.

Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by chimerase2: 9:13pm On May 28, 2015
Fulaboy:
haba na gal u still de give pusssy? grin
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Fulaboy(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2015
chimerase2:
haba na gal u still de give pusssy? grin
choiii I neva notice cheesy she return it back if she don't need it cheesy
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by LarrySun(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2015
Orikinla:

I have been there.
I have also been to Enugu and laid a popular beauty on Nairaland in the city.
I have been to Calabar, Uyo, Kaduna.
Spent a night with a campus beauty queen in Port Harcourt.
I have been to Ilorin.
I have spent a night with a babe in Aba.
I am from Umuahia.
I have been to Bayelsa.
God gracious!
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 28, 2015
Orikinla:

The finest babes are in Lagos.
I challenge you to show us your babe and I will show you the one that will make her look ordinary.
have u travel be4? Or have u live in anoda state apart 4rm lagos? Guy abeg travel nd see.
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by ggrin(f): 10:54pm On May 28, 2015
MrCork:

...worts yor idea of fine women in lagos?... Missclassy, ggrin?.... Bro r u ok? ( no ofeeense) undecided
undecided
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2015
See comments.
Anytime we mention fine girls, boys and men get excited with sudden lust. grin
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by adepiero: 8:13pm On May 29, 2015
stinggy:

Tell him ooo undecided
Missbronze's beauty alone dwarfs 10 ladies' in Lagos wink
Wash undecided
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by henribj(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2015
adepiero:
Wash undecided

tell am o, make e no forget add ariel, omo, klin, hypo, to the washing.
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
. But you may not like what you will see when many of these Hausa girls UnCloth. I saw one with sores on her hands and legs.
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Fulaboy(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2015
Orikinla:
. But you may not like what you will see when many of these Hausa girls UnCloth. I saw one with sores on her hands and legs.
lol grin you're talking of the malo and dirty ones but try a clean and rich high profile ones then come back here and give me your testimony wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesbian Sugar Mummy Hookup Agent / He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. / Guys Drop Your Number, I Will Be Calling Three Lucky Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.