Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos (4350 Views)

(photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2015
chimerase2:
Op come to imo state cool
I have been there.
I have also been to Enugu and laid a popular beauty on Nairaland in the city.
I have been to Calabar, Uyo, Kaduna.
Spent a night with a campus beauty queen in Port Harcourt.
I have been to Ilorin.
I have spent a night with a babe in Aba.
I am from Umuahia.
I have been to Bayelsa.
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Fulaboy(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2015
missbronze:
I am talking about natural beauty. E.g, Hausa babes, they dnt really use make up, they even cover themselves from head to toe, yet, u will see their beauty radiating.

Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by chimerase2: 9:13pm On May 28, 2015
Fulaboy:
haba na gal u still de give pusssy? grin
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Fulaboy(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2015
chimerase2:
haba na gal u still de give pusssy? grin
choiii I neva notice cheesy she return it back if she don't need it cheesy
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by LarrySun(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2015
Orikinla:

I have been there.
I have also been to Enugu and laid a popular beauty on Nairaland in the city.
I have been to Calabar, Uyo, Kaduna.
Spent a night with a campus beauty queen in Port Harcourt.
I have been to Ilorin.
I have spent a night with a babe in Aba.
I am from Umuahia.
I have been to Bayelsa.
God gracious!
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 28, 2015
Orikinla:

The finest babes are in Lagos.
I challenge you to show us your babe and I will show you the one that will make her look ordinary.
have u travel be4? Or have u live in anoda state apart 4rm lagos? Guy abeg travel nd see.
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by ggrin(f): 10:54pm On May 28, 2015
MrCork:

...worts yor idea of fine women in lagos?... Missclassy, ggrin?.... Bro r u ok? ( no ofeeense) undecided
undecided
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2015
See comments.
Anytime we mention fine girls, boys and men get excited with sudden lust. grin
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by adepiero: 8:13pm On May 29, 2015
stinggy:

Tell him ooo undecided
Missbronze's beauty alone dwarfs 10 ladies' in Lagos wink
Wash undecided
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by henribj(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2015
adepiero:
Wash undecided

tell am o, make e no forget add ariel, omo, klin, hypo, to the washing.
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
. But you may not like what you will see when many of these Hausa girls UnCloth. I saw one with sores on her hands and legs.
Re: All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos by Fulaboy(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2015
Orikinla:
. But you may not like what you will see when many of these Hausa girls UnCloth. I saw one with sores on her hands and legs.
lol grin you're talking of the malo and dirty ones but try a clean and rich high profile ones then come back here and give me your testimony wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Real Originator Of The Shoki Dance? Dre San, Lil Kesh Or Orezi / Father And Daughter__french Kissing / Here Is A Super Cool Way To Know If A Lady Just Had S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.