Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter (69083 Views)

Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up / PICTURE: Jonathan Campaign Team Buying Petrol In Blackmarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by eddychis: 5:34pm On May 28, 2015
Jonathan is very humble. Humility is not cowardice!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by synergycom19: 5:34pm On May 28, 2015
Hospitality to avoid harsh probe
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 28, 2015
GMD my PILLOW, GEJ my ROLE MODEL tongue

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by r33d(m): 5:34pm On May 28, 2015
You are welcome, sir!
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by admax(m): 5:34pm On May 28, 2015
Humble Kwa! cry

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by richybanky(m): 5:35pm On May 28, 2015
God bless d outgoing and incoming president

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by spencekat(m): 5:35pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
This Jonathan is ready to do anything to escape jail even if it means going on his knees or turning to Akpan boyboy

Like Patience said you would go to jail once Buhari enters office
Come and jail him naaaa.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by omenka(m): 5:36pm On May 28, 2015
Akpan in Aso Rock. grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by 1miccza: 5:36pm On May 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:
He is showing Buhari round Aso rock for god sake! Who should have opened the door?

I don't even know what they are trying to paint or bring out

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Zellie: 5:37pm On May 28, 2015
adebisicutie:
Anytime I see one of those bigots running their mouths that someone is a slave to Hausas I'll remind you of this picture grin
Don't be a f00l. Who would have opened the door.

*deepsigh*

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Rubis(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2015
sultan457:
love Gej

Because he's opening the door for GMB? lol, your type could be easily manipulated.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by laplace12(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
This Jonathan is ready to do anything to escape jail even if it means going on his knees or turning to Akpan boyboy

Keep dreaming...

GEJ already has a UN appointment.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 28, 2015
Buhari was so scare, hence,he traveled out.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by silvernus0: 5:37pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

SOME HUMAN BEING CAN NEVER B SATISFIED

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by omonnakoda: 5:38pm On May 28, 2015
vimi:
I think jonothan iis a humble guy tho...

Buhari be like "is this where the $20 bilion is ?"

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by elantraceey(f): 5:38pm On May 28, 2015
Its gonna be about Jonathan and buhari for the next two days or even more.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Ojoariyo(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2015
Don't really wanna say anything right now, many have become lifetime enemies based on comments on nairaland on this GEJ&GMB issue!
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by oloriooko(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2015
vimi:

Haba bros try making use of that thing between your ears once in a while.
GEJ has to leave cuz its obvious he's overwhelmed and not totally cut out for that seat. He allowed a lot he should have not which would have grounded this country. Ciao GEJ

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by noblegrex: 5:39pm On May 28, 2015
vimi:

he has every reasons to be humble, Buhari has all what it takes for jona to resapect him aside Age factor

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Rosemary216(f): 5:39pm On May 28, 2015
Awesome... So cute!!!
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by tsdarkside(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2015
pahhh...buhari was already once in aso rock,,,,jonathan pisss me off!!!! angry angry angry

jonathan should disappear already,,,heavens.. angry angry angry
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by MARKone(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2015
Na Peseh lock that door

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 28, 2015
4stylz:

I tire oh; people don't even see these people as humans
Can you allow a visitor to open your room? To me, it would have been awkward if it were GMB that open the door. So it's proper for Jona to do that.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Ilekeh(f): 5:41pm On May 28, 2015
adebisicutie:
Anytime I see one of those bigots running their mouths that someone is a slave to Hausas I'll remind you of this picture grin

Don't let Igbos hear you insulting Ijaw man anyhow o. Dem fit bend.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

Except if buhari want to use a sharia type of prosecution where an almajirin who steal Maggi in the north is stone to death or one of his arm is amputated.It is different in a democracy.There is trial before prosecution.And it is after the suspect is found guilty.The way you run sharia law is different from democracy.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Ilekeh(f): 5:42pm On May 28, 2015
tsdarkside:
pahhh...buhari was already once in aso rock,,,,jonathan pisss me off!!!! angry angry angry

jonathan should disappear already,,,heavens.. angry angry angry

Lmaoooo. I swear I thought today was the 29th
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by shenisaac(m): 5:42pm On May 28, 2015
Meanwhile... in house conversations are released

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by J3da: 5:42pm On May 28, 2015
A man was in his jeep, he got to the Kano traffic,
he looked up and
he saw a man flying an airplane, he said" how i
wish, if I will reach up to this level so i can avoid
kano traffic, when he looked behind he saw a
man in a small car praying to God to give him a
jeep to avoid the heat, As that one looked up he
saw another man in a motorcycle (Okada) also
praying to God to give him a small car because
the sun is too much.
Another man was trekking across the bridge also
praying for God to give okada to avoid crossing
the bridge all the time, As he walked down he
saw a cripple also praying for God to give him
legs so that he can cross the bridge without
wheelchair, As the cripple was praying he saw
ambulance
passing by and the person inside also praying for
God to give the dead body life and take away the
two legs. Moral Lesson:
No matter your condition always
give thanks to God.
If you are grateful to God today,
just take 2seconds of your time and "LIKE IF YOU ARE THANKFUL"

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:
He is showing Buhari round Aso rock for god sake! Who should have opened the door?
Don't mind those amebo

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by CSTR2: 5:42pm On May 28, 2015
Are you guys telling me buhari will not extend the same courtesy if the roles were reversed?
Then it means jonathan is a much better human being than buhari will ever be.
Form is temporary,class is permanent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe / Falz & Other Voters Attacked At Ikate, Elegushi, Lekki, Lagos By Political Thugs / Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.