Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter (69079 Views)

Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up / PICTURE: Jonathan Campaign Team Buying Petrol In Blackmarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Rosemary216(f): 5:42pm On May 28, 2015
kendrick9:
which jail?. don't be stupid... the cattle rearer from daura has no balls to even think of that...

uhmmmmm.... i wouldn't say that if i were u!!!!!!!!
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Forwetinnah: 5:43pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
This Jonathan is ready to do anything to escape jail even if it means going on his knees or turning to Akpan boyboy

Like Patience said you would go to jail once Buhari enters office

You really are silly to have such useless thought running through your head. Was he thinking about escaping jail when Buhari was honored with a medal at the millennium celebrations? All these kids roaming NL

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by tsdarkside(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2015
Our slogan now in Nigeria is `PERFORM OR BE VOTED OUT`
SAI General Muhammadu Godwin Okechukwu Babatunde Oluwafunmilayo Buhari
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Ajgal10(f): 5:44pm On May 28, 2015
Been following the comments and it shows how shallow minded some people can be.This is an official protocol,Buhari is an Elder statesman in this country,forget the fact that he has refused to Rest.If Jonathan Opens the Door for him is there any offence? firstly as an Elder,Secondly,as a Protocol,and lastly,as a form of courtesy.Jonathans personality by now should have shown our Rude arrogant Youths that call their fathers mate clueless,idiot,and somany dirty names cos they dont even have a future themselves.This man is a gentle Respectable Man,not a gra gra Lousy person as some people expected him to be.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by drnoel: 5:44pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
This Jonathan is ready to do anything to escape jail even if it means going on his knees or turning to Akpan boyboy

Schwachsinn!!!
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Kingkamal(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2015
omenka:
Akpan in Aso Rock. grin
Since b4 jonathan wear slippers buhari they enjoy this government uptill 2023. So what's aso rock for him? He has no fashion for that shine shine lights in aso rock.. Go and think about it.... once a governor a minister of petroleum and also head of state which has more power than president. Abeg think well
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 28, 2015
That's part of transition.Buhari should not be scare.No harm meant.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 28, 2015
tsdarkside:
pahhh...buhari was already once in aso rock,,,,jonathan pisss me off!!!! angry angry angry

jonathan should disappear already,,,heavens.. angry angry angry
Shut up buhari has never been in aso rock before.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by CSTR2: 5:45pm On May 28, 2015
Ilekeh:

Don't let Igbos hear you insulting Ijaw man anyhow o. Dem fit bend.
Look at this idiott canvassing for national unity on another thread .
Amadioha punish you.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Godfreyexcel(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2015
Some nigerians has problem, they can't think well, just look at all the useless comment by foolish nigerians, gej is teaching your boss how to do his job and here you are saying what I don't know, oh! Foolish nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Demmzy15(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2015
adebisicutie:
Anytime I see one of those bigots running their mouths that someone is a slave to Hausas I'll remind you of this picture grin
Abi o! grin grin lemme just catch them!
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by klax(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

Oh my God so that is all you can see in what he did Mr man you need help very very urgent!!!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Hemanwel(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2015
adebisicutie:
Anytime I see one of those bigots running their mouths that someone is a slave to Hausas I'll remind you of this picture grin
Oh,really!Go and install an Oba in your own land in Ilorin first and see the wrath of your slave Masters.
You cant even have an Oba on your own land, rather what we have is Emir of Ilorin.
Chai,Yorubas have really suffered in the hands of their slave Masters,walahi!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Ilekeh(f): 5:48pm On May 28, 2015
Zellie:
Don't be a f00l. Who would have opened the door.

*deepsigh*

Dem no get paid maids? Why is GEJ acting the servant?
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by mickyeddi(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2015
vimi:
I think jonothan iis a humble guy tho...

No, he's trying to spare himself and his wife from jail.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Godfreyexcel(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2015
Godfreyexcel:
you are sick yet its unknow to you, you just read through your own comment and see how sick you are....
[quote author=Forwetinnah post=34183345]

You really are silly to have such useless thought running through your head. Was he thinking about escaping jail when Buhari was honored with a medal at the millennium celebrations? All these kids roaming NL[/quot sorry jare, that first message. Was not for you, I was trying reply to that foolish person you cammented on its post..
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Ilekeh(f): 5:49pm On May 28, 2015
Godfreyexcel:
Some nigerians has problem, they can't think well, just look at all the useless comment by foolish nigerians, gej is teaching your boss how to do his job and here you are saying what I don't know, oh! Foolish nigerians

God forbid Buhari learn anything from that clueless doofus. GEJ doesn't even know how to do his job.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by shenisaac(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2015
Meanwhile...

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Ilekeh(f): 5:51pm On May 28, 2015
CSTR2:
Look at this idiott canvassing for national unity on another thread .
Amadioha punish you.

I'm no FFK, find your customer elsewhere.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Ilekeh(f): 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
shenisaac:
Meanwhile...

Lmaoooo grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
For the first time ever. The doors of Aso Rock has been opened to Nigerians and the Press. Our past Presidents have always lived a very closed and secretive lives in Aso Rock but it took the gentle giantism in a Jonathan to disclose the doors of the secretive Aso Rock Presidential lodges for all to see. We will worship Jonathan long after he has gone back to Otuoke, the Bethlehem of Ijaw Dynasty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by tsdarkside(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
Ajgal10:
Been following the comments and it shows how shallow minded some people can be.This is an official protocol,Buhari is an Elder statesman in this country,forget the fact that he has refused to Rest.If Jonathan Opens the Door for him is there any offence? firstly as an Elder,Secondly,as a Protocol,and lastly,as a form of courtesy.Jonathans personality by now should have shown our Rude arrogant Youths that call their fathers mate clueless,idiot,and somany dirty names cos they dont even have a future themselves.This man is a gentle Respectable Man,not a gra gra Lousy person as some people expected him to be.

take it easy,okay?..my personal dislike with jonathan is chibok...he handeld it very badly....
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Forwetinnah: 5:53pm On May 28, 2015
Ajgal10:

I don't understand my brother. GEJ kneels down, it's news. Tinubu knelt down to beg that the records of his drug crimes be wiped clean, no one hears. Ameachi knelt down to beg Tinubu for biting more than he can chew..no one hears. OBJ knelt down to beg Atiku for his second term, no one cares. I blame GEJ for being too humble to a fault..people have been brown nosing since buhari won but it's no one's concern.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by ifemi001: 5:54pm On May 28, 2015
Nice point!like banks,manufacturing name it...to phase out contract staffs here and there,I kn we do not have good NLC in place,they re bunch of thieves,also,is not their fault but Baba Iyabo is the cause of the whole things
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by CSTR2: 5:54pm On May 28, 2015
Ilekeh:

I'm no FFK, find your customer elsewhere.
Get lost ,shameless old hag.
I am sure there are more biafra threads for you to pollute.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by ZUBY77(m): 5:54pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

Another online idiooot

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by hilary26(m): 5:54pm On May 28, 2015
ionsman:
Who would have opened the door?
Who is visiting?
Mehn some people are amazingly dull.

What do you expect, anybody who fell for APC's anti-corrption campaign point is a dullard.

APC has persons like Tinubu, Timipre Silver, Chibuike Amechi. If these ppl are still out of jail..then sending Jona to jail will be shot on one's own leg.

The world is watching.

Note: Amechi and Okorocha are still owing workers salary. Okorocha owes 14 months currently, yet they doled out cash to support Buhari's campaign. ..with their civil servants wages.

How will a man surrounded by these elements start with fighting corruption?

Will he be bold enough to say that these men mentioned are clean?

Will the corruption fight be reasonable and respected when these men are not probed.

We are just going to have that OBJ-like anti-corruption fight. Against his enemies while he looted his own share. Those who loot and give him will be safe.

Lastly Nigerian youths are the most gullible in the whole wide world. They continue shouting changi and forgot that change is with having a different, younger and ppl-oriented leader.

You vote your grand father and you expect him to work like a young adult.

Tomorrow, you guys will be welcomed to the biggest English Royal scam of the century. The queen of England is back to the corridors of Nigerian powerhouse
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by muh4lyf(m): 5:55pm On May 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
let's give the man some credit Jare, he would have choose to make one of his aides do the door opening, but he decided to do it himself. That's a little bit of humbleness if you ask me. And jonathan really impressed me when he refused to give that useless oil marketers a single Penny.
And what would that change... Mtchew
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Pataki: 5:56pm On May 28, 2015
Goodluck resemble houseboy for that foto seriously! grin
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by An2elect2(f): 5:56pm On May 28, 2015
humbled by defeat. Yea..sounds more like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) / Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa / Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.