Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter (69084 Views)

Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up / PICTURE: Jonathan Campaign Team Buying Petrol In Blackmarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by mrtimycc(m): 9:14pm On May 28, 2015
This Yoruba kids keeping talking shit
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by amarachi06(f): 9:24pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
This Jonathan is ready to do anything to escape jail even if it means going on his knees or turning to Akpan boyboy

Like Patience said you would go to jail once Buhari enters office

You are a fool. dream n work to achieve what GEJ achieved.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by eleko1: 9:28pm On May 28, 2015
Humility @ it peak.Kudos to Jona on dis.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by otusnorahs(f): 9:37pm On May 28, 2015
sultan457:
love Gej
I tell u.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by tochstorm(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2015
ionsman:
Who would have opened the door?
Who is visiting?
Mehn some people are amazingly dull.
this guy above me took the words off my mouth.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by otusnorahs(f): 9:43pm On May 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:
He is showing Buhari round Aso rock for god sake! Who should have opened the door?
help me ask. Mayb Buhari wld hv done so, den we'll hv peace.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by otusnorahs(f): 9:47pm On May 28, 2015
ionsman:
Who would have opened the door?
Who is visiting?
Mehn some people are amazingly dull.
soo dull I must say. Some ppl need dia heads fixed. Dey dnt no what courtesy is. Chai!!!
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
well the end of the road has come for jonathan. Remember sir, we didn't insult you,call you all the names in this world because we hated you, no, we did all that because we want a better Nigeria for all of us.

Farewell sir, wish you all the best in the next journey you will embark upon.

May God bless nigerians and Nigeria.

How helpful! I guess the best way to encourage someone to do better is to insult and call the person names. May we receive same when we need to be encouraged, especially if we have done so to others

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by chernest2002: 10:02pm On May 28, 2015
I wish buhari will learn humility and democracy from gej and match it with military heart then Nigeria will be better.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Seldom(f): 10:06pm On May 28, 2015
You are a God Sent my GEJ
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Mamaflex(f): 10:19pm On May 28, 2015
Koi koi koi! Open the door of Aso Rock make i enter grin .

Looking beyond the picture, it's say a lot sha. At least to me. smiley
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Forwetinnah: 10:21pm On May 28, 2015
Ilekeh:

Is that why GEJ is bending his back and holding hands with Baba?
There's nothing GEJ can teach Buhari.

If that was the case...why did your *all knowing baba* ask for his help? Isnt it silly that you call him clueless yet the one who obviously knows ALL wants tips from him? Tell your mallam not to ask a science student in SS 1 questions that only a mechanical engineer can answer since GEJ is 'clueless'. FYI, GEJ has never been arrogant, he respects people and what he's doing is no big deal... he's just being civil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Ayiose(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2015
Jonathan ur types are not many. I thank God for u. Not many could be in ur shoes and do what u did. Not many could be so criticized & abused and yet keep his cool as u demonstrated. U will continue to go forward in life & grace in Jesus name. God bls those who bls u and may they who do otherwise receive their dues accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Ayiose(m): 10:35pm On May 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

If that was the case...why did your *all knowing baba* ask for his help? Isnt it silly that you call him clueless yet the one who obviously knows ALL wants tips from him? Tell your mallam not to ask a science student in SS 1 questions that only a mechanical engineer can answer since GEJ is 'clueless'. FYI, GEJ has never been arrogant, he respects people and what he's doing is no big deal... he's just being civil
Where have u been? I didn't know reasonable people like u are in NL.Bls u.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by ahaz: 10:39pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
This Jonathan is ready to do anything to escape jail even if it means going on his knees or turning to Akpan boyboy

an idiot with 181 fools

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by chronique(m): 10:49pm On May 28, 2015
Do youu really need to answer them? Don't you know majority of the folks on NL are mor0ns who just like to talk and criticize even when it is obvious that it makes them sound stupiid?
Idrismusty97:
He is showing Buhari round Aso rock for god sake! Who should have opened the door?
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 28, 2015
Abeg dis doesn't necessarily mean "humbility" jo. Sometimes u just gotta do wat u gotta do...
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by ScribesMaster: 11:20pm On May 28, 2015
What i realize with Nigerians is that we are naturally prejudice and tend to follow the crowd mentality. GEJ only did what was natural at that position. We complain when our leaders are authoritarians and also complain when they show their human nature.

Let us learn from the fact that even though they are in office, our leaders should all not leave our jobs to aides, personal assistants and the likes. They have responsibilities and they are meant to discharge them.

Its only in Nigeria that the president opening the door is a big deal. Has Obama become a houseboy because he decided to serve some people food?

We need an orientation change. Cant wait for tomorrow!

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 28, 2015
Playing to the gallery,
Dressing up the window,
Dancing to the music,
Not played by the leader.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by vislabraye(m): 11:56pm On May 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:

Some people here are just daft. May be IQ test should be conducted before allowing people make certain comments.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by vislabraye(m): 12:03am On May 29, 2015
kastonkastrol:
well the end of the road has come for jonathan. Remember sir, we didn't insult you,call you all the names in this world because we hated you, no, we did all that because we want a better Nigeria for all of us.

Farewell sir, wish you all the best in the next journey you will embark upon.

May God bless nigerians and Nigeria.

Don't worry. It would be nice to insult you just to encourage you undecided
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Ilekeh(f): 12:11am On May 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Same people that make noise when Yorubas dobale for their elders. So now it's okay to show respect?

Holding hands and opening doors like house mouse is akin to respect? I'm not arguing with you, I just need to understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Nobody: 4:25am On May 29, 2015
Story story.A coward always do everything to attract the praise of men. Be yourself for once ! Even if its a shadow!
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by stwazobia: 4:51am On May 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

You are very very stupid to say that.. in fact you are a non entity. When you have a visitor in your house or you are handing something over to something: Are you not the one to be leading and showing him around... Asshole.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by ugoezeik(m): 6:21am On May 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

u r such a coward. who should hav open d door for him, ur mama abi? idiot. even ur entire generation can't b beta lik jona great grand children
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by cochexky: 7:04am On May 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

I Blame ppl that liked your Post . Maybe u could be the one to open the Door. Bobo some times make we reason
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by lovelyadeola(m): 7:13am On May 29, 2015
Wow I love dat humbleness.. Checkout my signature
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by lovelyadeola(m): 7:13am On May 29, 2015
Wow I love dat humbleness.. Checkout my signature
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by kayalla(f): 8:23am On May 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

myfriend he is just being humble.
people de go jail in naija for crime?
besides they will always have a way to settle their diff.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by GbengaJimoh(m): 8:36am On May 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

A joke you've been told numerous times?
It's no joke, it's just one fact about u
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by Forwetinnah: 10:59am On May 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

Same people that make noise when Yorubas dobale for their elders. So now it's okay to show respect?

Holding hands and opening doors like house mouse is akin to respect? I'm not arguing with you, I just need to understand.

So when GEJ knelt down to console Yar'Adua's mum on her sons death or shook Tambuwal's hands at Shagari's birthday he was trying to avoid jail? Haa! Even with all the open letters and public rants from OBJ he still invited him to his daughters wedding, shook hands and took pictures with him...was OBJ going to jail him? GEJ and Buhari hugged, held/shook hands before their campaigns started. .i guess you didn't see that.
The thing is, you lot are too vindictive...so any good gesture from a perceived enemy burns you up. Your culture is your culture...i dont care if you dobale for a malu, it's your culture and none of my business. People from your extraction have knelt down for people younger than them to gain favors yet no one sneezes.
Re: Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter by tsdarkside(m): 7:41pm On May 31, 2015
Godfreyexcel:
we go know who dey craze later, time will tell..

i dont understand you...do you want to live or die,, ?YOU DONT MAKE NO SENSE.... angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe / Falz & Other Voters Attacked At Ikate, Elegushi, Lekki, Lagos By Political Thugs / Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.