Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street (55048 Views)

The True Picture: Dont Hate Politicians The Problem Of Nigeria Is Nigerian / Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest / PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by bakila: 9:07am On May 29, 2015
Firefire:
No need again, he is becoming the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria today.

- Nigerians are watching how he would perform

- Nigerians expect him to hit the ground running from today

- Africans are expecting much from the giant called Nigeria

- The world are watching if indeed CHANGE has come to Nigeria.

We as patriotic Nigerians will continue to pray for our Jerusalem.

However, remember we shall not spare the rod. We shall be quick to castigate and condemn any inhuman policy.

We wish Buhari and his team well as they take charge from today.

N:B: FOUR YEARS is too short, and your time start NOW!

God bless Nigeria

God bless Nairaland
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

Shalom!

Firefire

Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by Nobody: 9:08am On May 29, 2015
anybody can just put these pics in any sequence! Besides, buhari was kept waiting and thats no news so all this apc praise singers and all this GMBites and HARIsts should shut up lets watch the man perform! I have a copy of his long list of promises, i will be ticking each accomplished feat! Something tells me that he wont complete up to 5 of his promises, i am watching!
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by elohorayodele: 9:09am On May 29, 2015
Firefire:
No need again, he is becoming the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria today.

However, remember we shall not spare the rod. We shall be quick to castigate and condemn any inhuman policy.

God bless Nigeria

God bless Nairaland

Shalom!

Firefire

Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by bakila: 9:10am On May 29, 2015
FIXED
Firefire:

God bless Nigeria

God bless Nairaland
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

Shalom!
God bless Firefire

1 Like

Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by Firefire(m): 9:11am On May 29, 2015
bakila:
FIXED

ok, thanks tongue
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by advocates: 9:12am On May 29, 2015
Abba999:

Please focus on getting this daura old cow to develop your Nigeria.
Focus on holding him & his government responsible and not come here to attack each other - which is exactly what they plan for u. undecided
I feel sorry for your childishness. You may not like him before now, but what is more important now is our prayers to get him succeed. His success is our success. This line of thought isn't too much to ask.
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by ogundokun: 9:13am On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
BABA ONE CHANCE
when things started to go wrong u will na your step mother for village dey do u not knowing that it is what u have said to ur life.
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by 9jatatafo(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2015
Saw a clip on TV how David Cameron just left Sai Baba and shut the door against him. I still remain speechless till date what actually happened. I need help please.

1 Like

Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by spenpe: 9:16am On May 29, 2015
Firefire:

Hmmmmm, I don't believe PDP failed Nigeria.

Our politicians who are cross carpeting and now fully loaded in APC are the same element that FAILED NIGERIA.

I hope they would CHANGE and give back to Nigerians the loot in their custody.

Cheers!
If buhari will really change anything he must be ready to step on mighty toes and don't pursue a second term agenda cos the people that failed Nigeria are both in PDP and APC. And if you fail Nigerians expect a definite and organized cross carpeted revolution or breakup.

1 Like

Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by Nobody: 9:16am On May 29, 2015
ogundokun:
when things started to go wrong u will na your step mother for village dey do u not knowing that it is what u have said to ur life.
MUMU...LOCAL TWERP
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by Firefire(m): 9:20am On May 29, 2015
spenpe:
If buhari will really change anything he must be ready to step on mighty toes and don't pursue a second term agenda cos the people that failed Nigeria are both in PDP and APC. And if you fail Nigerians expect a definite and organized cross carpeted revolution or breakup.

Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by chrisxxx(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2015
I laugh at u. The number 4 was actually number 1 when he appeared stranded .

1 Like

Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by adaybayor(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2015
Abba999:

Please focus on getting this daura old cow to develop your Nigeria.
Focus on holding him & his government responsible and not come here to attack each other - which is exactly what they plan for u. undecided

Hag
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by bakila: 9:22am On May 29, 2015
Firefire:

ok, thanks tongue
you are welcome. It is my hope for Nigeria you and its brand new president. Your support for GEJ is respected for its consistency when relevant and you good wishes for Nigeria while GEJ takes his place to face his trial makes you very patriotic.

1 Like

Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by felifeli: 9:27am On May 29, 2015
realjoker:
i dont know if this is what they called an embarassment. Buhari was not embarassed by PM Cameron and will never be embarassed by any world leader.

You forgot to include TIME in each picture. Shame on you grin grin
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by advocates: 9:30am On May 29, 2015
Txonyi:
anybody can just put these pics in any sequence! Besides, buhari was kept waiting and thats no news so all this apc praise singers and all this GMBites and HARIsts should shut up lets watch the man perform! I have a copy of his long list of promises, i will be ticking each accomplished feat! Something tells me that he wont complete up to 5 of his promises, i am watching!
Prophets of dooms everywhere. Surely, hatred has eaten deep into the very fabric of your logical thinking.
Here you are wishing a yet to be swore in president ill fate not for anything but on the basis of clannishness. You guys should get over this senselessness. The era of campaign is long gone. We have a bigger challenge of nation building and our collective resolve is to pray for GMB to succeed and not to waste time on rhetorics.
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by Kingspin(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2015
Firefire:

Hmmmmm, I don't believe PDP failed Nigeria.

Our politicians who are cross carpeting and now fully loaded in APC are the same element that FAILED NIGERIA.

I hope they would CHANGE and give back to Nigerians the loot in their custody.

Cheers!
Hope this guide the educated-illitrate among us. Is not by party name but an individual race.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by advocates: 9:37am On May 29, 2015
9jatatafo:
Saw a clip on TV how David Cameron just left Sai Baba and shut the door against him. I still remain speechless till date what actually happened. I need help please.
Is obvious you deliberately refuse to realise that GMB hasn't been swore in and can't be accorded the courtesy you expected.
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by anonimi: 9:44am On May 29, 2015
hopelink1:
WHY not ? pdp has failed nigerians

Abeg na which one be PDP and na which one be APC grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?

APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:

1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by 9jatatafo(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2015
advocates:
Is obvious you deliberately refuse to realise that GMB hasn't been swore in and can't be accorded the courtesy you expected.

You maybe right to say I deliberately refused to realize that GMB hasn't been sworn in and can't be accorded the courtesy I expected. My bone of contention is this. Why the rush by GMB to pay visit to Cameron?

1 Like

Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by anonimi: 9:50am On May 29, 2015
creepsyme:
common sense is not common, so the oyibo didnt know courtsey demands[b] u dont leave ur visitors stranded untill they leave and u wave them goodbye? plus a vehicle was supposed to wait for GMB outside.[/b] Dunno really.....

Abi oh.
Na so everybody dey do am for person wey nor BEG to arrange for a photo-op visit to camouflage his "rest-in-peace" trip to London to recharge his battery the same way they arranged their "Cheatham" house talk when their BabaOneChance go for another "rest-in-peace" journey.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2442357_fbimg1432421549343_jpeg9984ed4d1e821b9d1894ab3407bcf95e
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by Firefire(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2015
Kingspin:
Hope this guide the educated-illitrate among us. Is not by party name but an individual race.

Yeah!

1 Like

Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by Positiveminds(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2015
Let us not continue to dig into things I consider as inconsequential. Truth is that Buhari was seen off to the street and abandoned to find his way to wherever he stayed. If it were in Nigeria I am sure the President would have ensured such an important dignitary is driven to where he stayed.

However, like I said earlier, all that is not important now. What is important is that Buhari is President of Nigeria today.Let us join forces to make him succeed, while we also ensure they deliver on their campaign promises. To dissipate our energy on frivolities is not necessary

Happy Democracy Day!
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by advocates: 9:53am On May 29, 2015
Kingspin:
Now I get it. One moment is about PDP, the next moment is all about an individual. How u folks manage to sing like parrots really amazes me. You previous comments bares credence to your mental state. Until now, you and the likes of the guy you quoted never saw anything wrong in the PDP u were ready to die for. I am beginning to believe that the best way to shut a lousy mouth is to ignored his rant.
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by Kingspin(m): 10:09am On May 29, 2015
advocates:
Now I get it. One moment is about PDP, the next moment is all about an individual. How u folks manage to sing like parrots really amazes me. You previous comments bares credence to your mental state. Until now, you and the likes of the guy you quoted never saw anything wrong in the PDP u were ready to die for. I am beginning to believe that the best way to shut a lousy mouth is to ignored his rant.
Any leader who can carry all Nigerians along should lead us. Dont like when people argue blindly esp when their two eyes are in order. Digest it about 80% of politicians in APC today were õnce bonafide members in PDP for the last 16years ago. The ex-members PDP that massively join APC made Buhari president. Is that truth hard for u to swallow?
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by bayulll01(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2015
Firefire:

God bless Nigeria

God bless Nairaland

Shalom!

Firefire

Good one noted we welcome constructive criticism,look my moniker will be the first to castigate him,if he refuse to deliver,we want change and changed has come

1 Like

Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by Firefire(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2015
bayulll01:

Good one noted we welcome constructive criticism,look my moniker will be the first to castigate him,if he refuse to deliver,we want change and changed has come

Noted!
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by olayinkaj2(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2015
Some people are still pained that this man is now our new president. You had better adjust and live with it for at least a minimum of 4 years and maximum of 8 years. God will help our new president to perform better and surpass people's expectation and shut the mouth of all talkative. God will strengthen you GMB.
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by advocates: 10:32am On May 29, 2015
9jatatafo:

You maybe right to say I deliberately refused to realize that GMB hasn't been sworn in and can't be accorded the courtesy I expected. My bone of contention is this. Why the rush by GMB to pay visit to Cameron?
Where was it spelt that he rushed or 'arranged' to visit London? This are handiwork of desperate men. The fact remains that GMB was received by Cameron and that's enough.
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by advocates: 10:53am On May 29, 2015
Kingspin:
Any leader who can carry all Nigerians along should lead us. Dont like when people argue blindly esp when their two eyes are in order. Digest it about 80% of politicians in APC today were õnce bonafide members in PDP for the last 16years ago. The ex-members PDP that massively join APC made Buhari president. Is that truth hard for u to swallow?
Wish you reasoned along that line of thought during the campaign. I have witnessed party slander from u particularly about how apc was an Islamic party and all of that. I am yet to see one PDP supporter who doesn't believes in its party more than the members they fielded. The thing is, we have a trusted man in the person of GMB in the most resilient party ever.
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by Teal: 11:00am On May 29, 2015
Txonyi:
something tells you. its obvious you are not a christian or how will you be wishing your fellow human being failure. If he fails, who bears the brunt? Pray for your nation, enough of the negativity.
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by Teal: 11:08am On May 29, 2015
sweatlana:
Pls watch the video! Buhari stood there waiting like a lost puppy!

Would Cameron leave Obama standing like that?

Rubbish!
Has hatred consumed you so much that you have refused to use your God given brain? There is something called the waiting room!!! there is absolutely no way president elect would have been kept waiting outside! He was simply waiting for his driver to bring his car. stop painting your leaders worthless to international onlookers. GMB wont lose anything, you will!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield / Man Confronted While Tearing Bola Tinubu’s Campaign Posters (Photos, Video) / Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.