Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street (55031 Views)

The True Picture: Dont Hate Politicians The Problem Of Nigeria Is Nigerian / Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest / PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by Nobody: 11:10am On May 29, 2015
OP explain why your 3 and 4 be like who do right about turn, the right leg was raised like someone making a forward movement, the three and four are not a sequence as you claim BTW explain why Andromalius pictures says your a different thing Who dey really do the photoshop sef
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by solarview(m): 11:59am On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
Oga.. What did you just do
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by donhils: 12:07pm On May 29, 2015
realjoker:
i dont know if this is what they called an embarassment. Buhari was not embarassed by PM Cameron and will never be embarassed by any world leader.
Pictures don't lie was before, not in this era of Photoshoping apps everywhere.
#justcorrectinganimpression
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by Kingspin(m): 12:18pm On May 29, 2015
advocates:
Wish you reasoned along that line of thought during the campaign. I have witnessed party slander from u particularly about how apc was an Islamic party and all of that. I am yet to see one PDP supporter who doesn't believes in its party more than the members they fielded. The thing is, we have a trusted man in the person of GMB in the most resilient party ever.
Is too early to crown Buhari the messiah let wait and see what he got first, that is my position for now.
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by sosodevf(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2015
Firefire:

Hmmmmm, I don't believe PDP failed Nigeria.

Our politicians who are cross carpeting and now fully loaded in APC are the same element that FAILED NIGERIA.

I hope they would CHANGE and give back to Nigerians the loot in their custody.

Cheers!

With a different Leader!
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 29, 2015
J
Firefire:
No need again, he is becoming the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria today.

- Nigerians are watching how he would perform

- Nigerians expect him to hit the ground running from today

- Africans are expecting much from the giant called Nigeria

- The world are watching if indeed CHANGE has come to Nigeria.

We as patriotic Nigerians will continue to pray for our Jerusalem.

However, remember we shall not spare the rod. We shall be quick to castigate and condemn any inhuman policy.

We wish Buhari and his team well as they take charge from today.

N:B: FOUR YEARS is too short, and your time start NOW!

God bless Nigeria

God bless Nairaland

Shalom!

Firefire

I have also created my own blog and would make sure this government doesn't get away with unfulfilled promises.
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by Abba999(f): 2:12pm On May 29, 2015
adaybayor:

Hag

Thank you.
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by Abba999(f): 2:21pm On May 29, 2015
advocates:
I feel sorry for your Truthfulness. You may not like him before now, but what is more important now is our prayers to get him succeed. His success is our success. This line of thought isn't too much to ask.

Yes I don't like him untill he proves me wrong. Otherwise Am proud to say that! I have strong reasons to dislike him and you must respect that.

My concern is that all you nigerians should focus on getting this government develop your "dying" Nigeria and stop all these shameful attacks on each other.

This is why the rest of the world treat you guys just like animals.
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by Nobody: 1:17am On May 30, 2015
.BIAFRA WE BELIEVE IN..BIAFRA WE DIED FOR AND BIAFRANS WE SHALL BECOME!
Re: Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street by doyinent: 9:53am On May 30, 2015
realjoker:
i dont know if this is what they called an embarassment. Buhari was not embarassed by PM Cameron and will never be embarassed by any world leader.

Body Language is so much subtle to show the Dynamics of Power...
See the Pic 2 and you'd notice the difference wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) / Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) / Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.