Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks (4678 Views)

“i Got A Child At 19,did 15 Abortions, Got 14 Heartbreaks And Now Married”- Lara / Types Of Heartbreaks / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by poshestmina(f): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
cry cry Am heartbroken grin cry cry cry cry
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by Elosky20: 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
nobody can break ur heart,a heartbroken person is dead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
By changing how you see yourself and him and believe you will find love again. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Awh. Focus on yourself. Make yourself busy. Let yourself grief and give yourself time. Don't be too harsh on yourself. You are absolutely beautiful. And it's not your fault. Know that what your feeling is temporary and there are better times ahead.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
hmmm well i have never be heartbroken in my life and i wont be heartbroken becaus i look b4 i leap, but lemme give u wat u can do, d only way to get over heart break is to have it at the back of ur mind, that when there is life there is hope, better days are ahead and all things work together for good to those that love GOD, for u to have the best then u must make do with the fake u have with u, one way or the other, let go of the past, always smile, go out with friends and have fun, if possible go on holiday becaus life is too short to be crying over who dont regard u.
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by bknight: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
Let's hear the story...

It will help put comments in perspective though
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
poshestmina:
cry cry
It's simple.

Just start dating me. grin

But babe how your face come rough like this nau! undecided

You should invest some money on a healthy lifestyle rather than buying sneakers and sh*t.
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Cry a river , build a bridge an get over it.
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by torqque7(m): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Keep yourself busy and discard anything and everything that reminds you of him,and meet new people or hangout with friends,especially male folks that would flirt with u and remind u that u are beautiful and still very much desirable, but don't av sex with them,good luck sha ul be fine smiley
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by poshestmina(f): 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
DonChippy:

It's simple.

Just start dating me. grin

But babe how your face come rough like this nau! undecided

You should invest some money on a healthy lifestyle rather than buying sneakers and sh*t.

I don't have a rough face
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by OKONJIBEN: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
just focus on somethings else dts all....
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
poshestmina:

I don't have a rough face but I have a rough past

I can see that..

Will you date me? I can make you happy and will never break your heart. kiss
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by Khd95(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
ikwere weed will do
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by Lucialovely(f): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Seriously speaking it is not easy at all, just try doing a very busy or tedious work something dat will take ur time all through the day so that wat u do wen you come back late will be eat and sleep. I give you just two weeks you will forget the name of whoever it is wink. Thank me later
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by chreldb(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Move on with your life and allow time to heal your wounds. If you don't make a conscious decision to move on you won't heal. The earlier the better. If they don't want to be with you then let them go. Someone better always comes around as long as it was not all your fault. Finally make sure you become a better person in all ramifications after the experience. My 2 kobo. That's if you actually need advice.
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by greatness22(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
Take yourself out to any fast food, check your flaws, if u have any, try and correct it, re-dedicate yourself to God, and above all, always remember that you are Beautiful. Enjoy your Christmas celebration miss.
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by charlsecy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Elosky20:
nobody can break ur heart...
One can... with a bullet or any other weapon.
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:
Awh. Focus on yourself. Make yourself busy. Let yourself grief and give yourself time. Don't be too harsh on yourself. You are absolutely beautiful. And it's not your fault. Know that what your feeling is temporary and there are better times ahead.
Babe you need lip reduction surgery. angry
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by muller101(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
If one lady break ur heart. Simply spread the broken pieces all over the globe and see lots of ladies submitting application to work in ur heart. Stop crying over spill milk apply sense.
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by GIYAZZ(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
poshestmina:
I just reported this post. angry
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by Emac34: 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I just reported this post. angry
Y did u report him
Is like u ain't busy
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by poshestmina(f): 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Emac34:

Y did u report him
Is like u ain't busy

Him? undecided
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by BrownChima212(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
[quote author=poshestmina post=41173593] cry cry Am heartbroken grin cry cry cry cry[/quote

Make new friends.....as for me been single for a while I dont want to share my medical allowee with no body but my mom grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by Youngpo413: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
poshestmina:

Just get under another man asap,if possible,fuckkk any available dick,it will surely do you some good,then thank me later.
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by poshestmina(f): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Youngpo413:
she is dickmatized,its very difficult to get over a big dick.

You are SICK.You are stalking me fool,even went ahead commenting on threads I already forgot..
Get a job ,a life and don't bother quoting me..Spanish guitar head
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by Youngpo413: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
poshestmina:

You are SICK.You are stalking me fool,even went ahead commenting on threads I already forgot..
Get a job ,a life and don't bother quoting me..Spanish guitar head
You are the sick one here not me.
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by poshestmina(f): 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Youngpo413:
You are the sick one here not me.

You need my attention? You are SO not getting it. SWERVE grin grin
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by Youngpo413: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
poshestmina:

You need my attention? You are SO not getting it. SWERVE grin grin
your attention?what's so special about you?you don't even know who you are talking to.
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by poshestmina(f): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Youngpo413:
your attention?what's so special about you?you don't even know who you are talking to.

S
W
E
R
V
E
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by Youngpo413: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
poshestmina:

S
W
E
R
V
E
whatever,just suit yourself.
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by cruzita(f): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
u get over it when u decide to get over it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! / Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! / Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.