Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square (58022 Views)

Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration / Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 11:10am On May 29, 2015
Hoisting of new flags

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by adonismuller(m): 11:10am On May 29, 2015
Am I the only one here who is sacred of the unknown From Boko harram?
They should just be fast with this thing oo

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by DExplorer1: 11:10am On May 29, 2015
Ex-President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
TANiods deal with that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Fearcom(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2015
Jonathan and Sambo have left the stadium cry
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Sweetguy25: 11:11am On May 29, 2015
"Our great nation Nigeria" grin grin grin

What is great about this useless country?
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by abduljabbar4(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2015
Fearcom:
They should arrest these commentators oooo

See them talking against Jonathan indirectly. I don't like it
Democracy
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Ekaka1(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2015
scantee:
These guyz are acting like robotz haa haa (chai so emotional for Gej)
That's one of the beauties of the military. Regimentation , choreography and synchronization

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by IYANGBALI: 11:11am On May 29, 2015
Where jonahan dey go?I see am dey enter motor dey comot
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by oshe11: 11:12am On May 29, 2015
afta now wats NEXT
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by RaeMystix: 11:12am On May 29, 2015
Pigeons?...Really?. Is this a fricking marriage Ceremony? undecided
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by momasenny(f): 11:12am On May 29, 2015
Welcome my President
Nigeria my country
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by BrokenTV: 11:12am On May 29, 2015
thepatroit:

Since you have called him one chance, may the spirit of one chance follow you and your kind while the spirit of change will follow me and all who believe in PMB. Amen
I just told you the truth. So live with it.
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by successhunter: 11:12am On May 29, 2015
The ritual is almost done.. Then we get down to business.
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Diogo1(m): 11:12am On May 29, 2015
The balloons refused to fly. I hope this is not an omen. Hope it isn't.
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by 989900: 11:13am On May 29, 2015
Gun salute . . . I no wan hear . . .
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by abduljabbar4(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:

And you are unhappy that your man lost.
Who made the country useless if not your man?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by ZACHIE: 11:13am On May 29, 2015
Balloons no fly o
And those guns should not be aimed at any bird
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 11:13am On May 29, 2015
Make this people no shoot dis gun 4 my side, make i no change am 4 them
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Fearcom(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:

You and I , my brother. WE are what is great !!! We just need to change our mind set. Our children are looking up to us. We must NOT fail them!!!
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by xynerise: 11:14am On May 29, 2015
Those pigeons represent sign of peace right?
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by IYANGBALI: 11:14am On May 29, 2015
God let all my enemies bow down before me as all Buhari's enemies are all bowing for him today amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by abdulkayus(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2015
21 gun shots
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Dreyl(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
I love military cool but I hate Baba one change grin
a tanoid spotted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by uzygirl(f): 11:15am On May 29, 2015
21 gun salute!!!!!!!!!
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by thepatroit: 11:15am On May 29, 2015
BrokenTV:

I just told you the truth. So live with it.
Okay. Thanks. You also live with your one chance life in the next four years
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Ekaka1(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2015
adonismuller:
Am I the only one here who is sacred of the unknown From Boko harram?

They should just be fast with this thing oo
Boko haram's defender and
most favored negotiator has been installed president so no need to fear. Isn't that partly why Nigerians voted for him, so we can have peace in the north east now that their man has been installed wink
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by IYANGBALI: 11:15am On May 29, 2015
Diogo1:
The balloons refused to fly. I hope this is not an omen. Hope it isn't.
shut up bad belle

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 11:15am On May 29, 2015
Where Obama, he no come? So we go hear word now.
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 11:15am On May 29, 2015
21 gun salute with doves flying

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 11:16am On May 29, 2015
Some pigeons refused to free themselves. I guess they are barcanista, ichidodo and temitemi1.

And where is sambo running to? Remain in Nigeria or get crated!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by IYANGBALI: 11:16am On May 29, 2015
xynerise:
Those pigeons represent sign of peace right?
we fit catch dem chop?
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by scantee(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2015
What! they just took our light now what is going on Gmb?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Maryam Abacha And Her Grandchildren In New Photos / Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago / Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.