Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,717 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady (776 Views)

How To Behave After Sex / 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by mrmastermind: 8:45am On May 29, 2015
When it comes to this topic, many guys don’t wanna hear it Why? They believe in lies. They know girls love lies. They falsify themselves and what they really
stand for, I believe it’s just to get under.
Ladies are important, we need them but most guys are perfect mugus! What do you stand to gain from telling a beautiful girl on FB that she is beautiful? Lols. She knows already naa
Some go as far as saying: “You are more beautiful than all my sisters put together ” hehehe… I praying you get educated and pick up one or two
things from this thread so you can stop disgracing the whole generation of guys:

1. If you don’t love her at all and she loves you, find a way to abscond from her. Reason being that, you may hurt her feelings. If her LOVE LANGUAGE is collecting gifts, then stop giving her gifts. Let your action speak.

2. When she is ‘high’ and needs intimacy in a hurry without protection, tell her if she gets pregnant, you’re not gonna father the child. Thank me later.

3. Never hit a girl didn’t mean never correct a girl. When she is wrong, tell her plainly.

4. If you truly love her, tell her. If she doesn’t want you, there’s nothing wrong. Stop stalking her, walk away. There are many fishes in the ocean. Work harder and be a success Diamonds are Ladies’ best friends, so is Success.

5. If a lady ignores you in public, she doesn’t say Hi or at least an “eye contact” because she is forming and wants to be chased, leave her
alone. According to MJ in “30 Days In Atlanta”, give ourself prestige. Ask a girl out but don’t force your
way in.

http://9javibes.com/lifestyle-relationships/5-most-sincere-ways-to-behave-around-a-lady/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Cc lalasticlala
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by buygala(m): 8:47am On May 29, 2015
Ok

Thanks for telling me how to deal with my fiancee Aisha Buhari cool
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by agarawu23(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2015
nice one
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by wenson(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2015
Noted
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by wenson(m): 8:50am On May 29, 2015
Meanwhile if it makes FP holla me op
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by mrmastermind: 8:55am On May 29, 2015
wenson:
Meanwhile if it makes FP holla me op

not if but when.

I'll sure holla at you.
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by IamLEGEND1: 8:58am On May 29, 2015

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by midephresh1(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2015
Interest|ng!!!
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by valmunich(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2015
no.2 seriously?? undecided

I only agree with No.5. undecided
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Ewizard(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2015
sad
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by mrmastermind: 9:24am On May 29, 2015
valmunich:
no.2 seriously?? undecided

I only agree with No.5. undecided

LOL it works
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Afrok(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2015
Mugus nd magas will be like " op is talking shit" so Next?
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Rexhenrex(m): 9:27am On May 29, 2015
passing bye

(1) (Reply)

Wed, Others Forced To Wait / For Ladies That Stays In Edo State(uromi,ekpoma) / Checkout The Most Romantic Marriage Proposal Ever (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.