Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Want To Share How I Made My Man Fall In Love Passionately With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Share How I Made My Man Fall In Love Passionately With Me (1044 Views)

Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Share How I Made My Man Fall In Love Passionately With Me by skyrocketernal(m): 8:55am On May 29, 2015
Hello my esteem ladies,
Do you know…
- A clever trick, which makes a man, gets addicted to pleasing you.
Making you happy becomes his hobby.
- The technique on how to trigger massive “Emotional urgency” within any man's mind.
This process makes any man obsessively think, miss and crave you like never before.
- Have you ever seen him ache with so much love for you that it makes you crazy with excitement?
This secret will completely knock the winds out of you but only in a good way.
- How to use push and pull on a man?
Use this and watch as men literally line up to ask you out and will experience an overwhelming craving to win you over.
- One stupid trick, which forces any stubborn man to commit.
He will be so eager to get married to you that he will turn it into his core and most urgent mission
- How to exploit a little known loophole in the human psychology and make your man see you as the only source for happiness, satisfaction and love.
Your man will impatiently long for you after you try this on him.
- How to build up a sudden emotional tension in any man's mind, which makes him force you to express your wishes just so he could fulfill it.
You’ll be shocked at the effectiveness of this the first time you use it.
- Neediness repulses men, right? Wrong!
Truth is - Guys want you to need them. Let me show you the right way to be needy which actually makes a man’s feel obsessively and spontaneously “LOVESTRUCK” by you.
- Chasing a man makes him hate you, right?
Let me show you a weird way to chase him that makes him want, need and crave you more.
- How to tune into his control panel of love?
Do you know that a man needs to feel excited, thrilled, amused, sad and angry to feel the most intense level of love for you? Now you’ll finally experience what it’s like to have a man literally melt with real love for you.
- One very clever way to keep any man stay in that never-ending love loop.
Hint - It involves making your man see you as the ultimate resource for everything he could desire, want and need.
- Does he keep saying that he’s not ready for a relationship yet?
Let me show you how to turn this around and make him beg for commitment by being super duper impatient.
- How to make any man see you as his ultimate girlfriend by treating him like a brother.
This sounds a little stupid right now but will make total sense when you’ll hear it.
- Plus much, much more...
Friends, do you desire to know all these? Then head over to www.biznesempowered./lovedatingromancemarriagerelationships

Re: I Want To Share How I Made My Man Fall In Love Passionately With Me by cozy7(m): 8:56am On May 29, 2015
K
Re: I Want To Share How I Made My Man Fall In Love Passionately With Me by IamLEGEND1: 8:58am On May 29, 2015
make i read am furst

*modified*

So after all diz stories, na link u com dey post for us..........

u want make i slap u?
Re: I Want To Share How I Made My Man Fall In Love Passionately With Me by Obiomon: 9:05am On May 29, 2015
If I open that link make my phone brick ASAP undecided
Re: I Want To Share How I Made My Man Fall In Love Passionately With Me by Afrok(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2015
It worked for u doesn't mean it'll work for others, the thread is even for ladies... Nice one....
*Runs out*
Re: I Want To Share How I Made My Man Fall In Love Passionately With Me by Nobody: 10:07am On May 29, 2015
Gudt

(1) (Reply)

Is This Possible? / A Teenager Arrested In U S For Having MouthAction With 2-face / He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.