Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? (1201 Views)

Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) / 5 Reasons She Hates Your Fluid And Wont Give You A Mouth Action / She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by piicity(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2015
As for me,it is my one and only one farano my love. I love her because of the way she does and i know she hates me but one day one day she will realise how much i love her. MENTION YOURS
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by Nobody: 11:22am On May 29, 2015
No room for love, bro.

Men need money, not love.

Bleep love.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by midolian(m): 11:22am On May 29, 2015
piicity:
As for me,it is my one and only one fara..no my love. I love her because of the way she does and i know she hates me but one day one day she will realise how much i loves her. MENTION YOURS
bro, its 'love' not 'loves'..edit b4 she sees it abeg
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by Cutehector(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2015
No time for hide and seek love...
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 29, 2015
I love JoeCutie grin grin

But I think he's scared of me embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by mrpackager(m): 1:15pm On May 29, 2015
HeartRobber:
No room for love, bro.

Men need money, not love.

Bleep love.

seconded cool
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 29, 2015
I don't 'love' anyone. I think it's extremely wierd to fall for online people so easily. I would say like. Or, prefer, or . . . Interested in.

Having said that, i don't think there's anybody who hates me here . . . Is there?

Seriously. Is there?
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by JoeCutie(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2015
MzNelly:
I love JoeCutie grin grin

But I think he's scared of me embarassed
embarassed
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 29, 2015
JoeCutie:
embarassed

grin grin

I love this game cheesy
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by Mhizkel(f): 2:43pm On May 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
I don't 'love' anyone. I think it's extremely wierd to fall for online people so easily. I would say like. Or, prefer, or . . . Interested in.

Having said that, i don't think there's anybody who hates me here . . . Is there?

Seriously. Is there?

I hate you with passion!grin
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 29, 2015
Mhizkel:
I hate you with passion!grin
cry . . . Ouch.
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 29, 2015
mirexxx, you are caught peeping cool
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 29, 2015
Teempakguy:

Seriously. Is there?
should i?grin
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by Mhizkel(f): 3:00pm On May 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
cry . . . Ouch.
Dorrhhh.... tongue
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 29, 2015
KiidaACE:
should i?grin
er . . . Probably not . . . grin
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by Mhizkel(f): 3:03pm On May 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
cry . . . Ouch.
Dorrhhh.... tongue
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by loomer: 3:05pm On May 29, 2015
Men, see rain and Sun de battle who get power pass
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

Dorrhhh.... tongue
cheesy great, i do believe it is now safe for me to declare myself the least hated person here. Na God win . . . :-p
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2015
'Love' is a strong word and so is 'hate'. You can only love what or who know. That begs this question:

Do you really KNOW these persons you claim to "love"?

Do a mental rumination on that.smiley
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by hident(m): 3:20pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=HeartRobber post=34206072]No room for love, bro.

Men need money, not even "loves" as u said earlier.

Bleep love.
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by Mhizkel(f): 3:23pm On May 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
cheesy great, i do believe it is now safe for me to declare myself the least hated person here. Na God win . . . :-p
Good for you though!
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by Dotwillis1(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2015
Funny... Why shouId I care bou' someone hating on me here
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 29, 2015
hey op cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by Cwaya(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2015

E-Love.

Una go soon fall in love with E-Ghost! grin
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:29pm On May 29, 2015
Nope... I can't fall for any lady on nairaland.. nd besides we don't argue so there's no need for hating..
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by JoeCutie(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2015
MzNelly:

grin grin

I love this game cheesy
I don't. undecided

I do...more than you do. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by Jayjay0(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2015
I refuse to Like/Love any female Nairalander.
Re: Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? by Fidecoo(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2015
piicity:
As for me,it is my one and only one farano my love. I love her because of the way she does and i know she hates me but one day one day she will realise how much i love her. MENTION YOURS
I pity myself. I wish I could ever have the heart to love.atyms, I hate myself for dis.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help!! Help!!! / Wow! Brazillian Girl Show Off The Baddest Twerk Dance Ever!! / 100 Things Girls Must Know About Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.