Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) (3122 Views)

I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) / Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by amar3664: 4:14am On Apr 25, 2017
I stay with my wife and and my daughter,my wife is 28 yrs old,my daughtet is 2 yrs old and i am 35 years old,we had been married for 5 years,i work in a private company..now from last 10 days my father has comefrom village to stay with us for 4 months as he is here for a medical treatment..earlier my wife used to talk less with my father,but from last 2-3 days i see change in her ,and she talks more with father,what it was before 7 days,my father is 55 years old and is a widower..i feel jealous now?as my mother is died 3 years ago,so when my father was about to come here 10 days ago,my wife does not wanted my father to stay with us,but because of family and social obligations shr agreed with me to allow father in house..esrlier she used to talk very less with father,but now i see she talks more with father,what she used to talk before 7 days,i have always asked my wife to respect and take care of my father as she is daughter in law,and also because my mother is no more...what are chances my wife end up doing sex with my father in my absence,what % are chances of sex betwen them,my wife is beautiful and sexy..hereby i attach my wife pic..

Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by kaffy4tope(m): 5:25am On Apr 25, 2017
Bro anything can happen ooo. Just call your wife and tell her you heard rumours from people that something is going on btw her and your father. Give her a bible and quaran to swear she's not sleeping with your dad.
You can not be living in your own house with fear ooo.
Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by obajoey(m): 5:52am On Apr 25, 2017
I am just singing father father eh, father father eh. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by Peachbloom(f): 5:57am On Apr 25, 2017
So because your wife is talking freely with her father in law, she's sleeping with him! Jesus!! OP you need to take care of your insecurities before you really use it to ruin your happiness.

Stop imagining things and trust your wife! Myself and my father in law talks easily like I relate to my own father, so why can't she.

Deal with your insecurities!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by segebase(m): 5:59am On Apr 25, 2017
bbhh
Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by amar3664: 6:04am On Apr 25, 2017
I mean?did i do any wrong by allowing my father to stay here
Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by roymary: 6:06am On Apr 25, 2017
Your father would be very disappointed if he finds out what's running through your mind. Niggur please! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by Kobicove(m): 6:08am On Apr 25, 2017
I thought your father's stay was supposed to be on a temporary basis
Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 25, 2017
English sha. ( R I P ) cry cry cry

Bro since your mother is died 3yrs ago and your wife does not wanted your father to stay with you guys but later changed her mind, am sure she must have put her self in that old man condition, she will be like........one day I will get old too

5 Likes

Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 25, 2017
amar3664:
I mean?did i do any wrong by allowing my father to stay here

Has the 4months completed ?
Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:15am On Apr 25, 2017
Convoluted write up... Unintelligible..

4 Likes

Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by asksteve(m): 6:17am On Apr 25, 2017
Op, do u trust d woman u call ur wife at all?
U jus rubbished her n ur father.to d entire world. Has she or ur father done anything to deserve dis?
How have u lived with her 4 5yrs with this level of insecurity?
If u r looking for a reason to divorce her say so n stop casting aspersions at her.

I wish ur father was younger n sees this post, i 'm sure he'll b proud of d idiot he has for a son.

4 Likes

Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by amar3664: 6:22am On Apr 25, 2017
But given moral depravity in society?is it possible
Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by younghartz(m): 6:24am On Apr 25, 2017
the truth is that you don't even trust d person u married Kini eleye bayi? Rubbish undecided
Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 25, 2017
This yeye post reposted again.

chai !!! whoever is doing this... I will ban u
Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by mexxmoney: 6:29am On Apr 25, 2017
All I can see is that you an insecure and over possesive man. You are afraid of your own father sleeping with ur wife and based on what? That they are now talking to each other more than before. SMH, It is your type of man that will accuse his wife of infidelity just because he saw her talking with another man, whenever their wives comes home even a minute later than she usually does, their default thinking is she must be with another man, Every phone call their wife receives is suspicious because she might be talking with a lover. Mr man you better grow up before you destroy your family and marriage over nothing
Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by jericco1(m): 6:41am On Apr 25, 2017
Do what ur mind tells u. I don't really think there's anything going on between the two.
Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by amar3664: 6:46am On Apr 25, 2017
10 Days a month i work in night shift in office,so my wife n father are left alone in night...i dont want to suspect them,even i dont want my father to stay,but because of social obligations i had to allow him...how to get sure that nothing going on between them
Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by Connoisseur(m): 6:46am On Apr 25, 2017
Y'all believed this attention seeking story.

Op I hope you enjoyed your five minutes of fame

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by amar3664: 6:50am On Apr 25, 2017
Its not at attention seeker story,its my own story going on in my house and i am disturbed about this..i need urs advice..thats it...dont think it as a fame story...it may happene with anyone..
Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by 2chymex: 7:30am On Apr 25, 2017
@OP From your post one can deduce that your Dad gave birth to you when he was 20.
From your post I think that there are several reservations you have about them respectively. Probably, your Dad is good with words or he has an antecedent of going on skirts. Or on the other hand your wife has a weak spot for words or probably that you doubt if she can refrain from 'temptations' for too long.
If none of these applies. I would have share the same concerns raised by others. That, you might have fears about yourself that needs to be dealt with.
All the best bro. I understand no one wants his home to be unsafe for him at anytime.
Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by amar3664: 8:01am On Apr 25, 2017
In this story,who will be first mover ?
Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by tonyxxx(m): 8:32am On Apr 25, 2017
Naughty mind.... If she's not friendly with him u will complain, now she's opening up to him & ure here complaining. There's no point to be married if you have trust issues.
Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by Alphamale2017(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Jeffboi:
English sha. ( R I P ) cry cry cry

Bro since your mother is died 3yrs ago and your wife does not wanted your father to stay with you guys but later changed her mind, am sure she must have put her self in that old man condition, she will be like........one day I will get old too
he is from Indian. thats why
Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2017
Alphamale2017:
bro na you talk am oo grin

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by Alphamale2017(m): 8:47am On Apr 25, 2017
Jeffboi:
bro na you talk am oo grin
yea its truth . i have read his other posts before
Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by amar3664: 8:52am On Apr 25, 2017
Well what %are chances,they might do it
Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 25, 2017
Alphamale2017:
yea its truth . i have read his other posts before

Ok now I understand

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by amar3664: 9:07am On Apr 25, 2017
Who will be first mover in this story
Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2017
Alphamale2017:
Asians in general are not good at Speaking and writing in English....Indians dey try sef, Koreans worse

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 25, 2017
Op , your are too obsessed with this your wife that you keep posting her pictures all over NL . I thought Indian wives are conservative and shy away from infidelity
Re: Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) by boss1310(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2017
hard to read

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? / Which Of This Girls Slays The Most? / A Professor In A University Was Captioned Having Sex With Student (LICKED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.