Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! (8314 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Acknowledged The Right Of Self Determination -ipob / Muhammadu Buhari Acknowledged The Right Of Self Determination -ipob / Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by brownlord: 4:55pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
I am more concerned about the hypocrisy of supporters of the government and double standard. You all were quick to label GEJ and his wife for breaking protocol. In your bid to legitimise the mistep of President Buhari, you insulted our sensibilities by saying that "It is accepted in a democracy". [b]The truth is that you all need soul searching...

Says Mr saint banicansta.

nonsense
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by haliluck(f): 4:57pm On May 29, 2015
breadandtea:

Dumbass illiterate, in your bid to sound funny, you displayed your foolishnesss! Does that look like a rhyme?

You better be scared, you thought because I'm a female you can pick on me and go free? Heck, your mother was a harlot, wasn't she tough? did she allow men and children to bang her without forcing them to pay?
Ouch!
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by chuka5000(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2015
omenka:
Go and die honey. smiley

Baa sense for ur head
Walahi
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 29, 2015
Smh....Happy Children's Day
brownlord:

Says Mr saint banicansta.

nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by brownlord: 5:04pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
Smh....Happy Children's Day

How are you different from people you call hypocrite?
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 29, 2015
How na?
brownlord:

How are you different from people you call hypocrite?
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by thewarrior72: 5:13pm On May 29, 2015
jorlons:
Should this even be an issue for discussion. TANoids should please get their brain from wherever they kept it, and start thinking of constructive criticisms.
Shut the fucck, tables has turned & u have turned to preacher of " constructive criticism".....ode
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by kinglord(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2015
omenka:
Pained TANoids scavenging for faults under every toadstool available in Africa. cheesy

Yes he acknowledged her, and everybody laughed.

Why are you pained?? Are you Osinbajo?? Or is he your sugar daddy?? grin

Think some peeps gonna "do the needful" today. grin

Sai Aisha!!
Most tyms I read ur comments and I pity 4 ur frnds and most importantly d woman u would marry cos u r d biggest hypocrite ever

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by kinglord(m): 5:19pm On May 29, 2015
Beremx:
If Jonathan was not a weakling,probably no one would have faulted his protocol of acknowledging his wife first.

grin grin
U call GEJ a weakling I laff @ u in hindu cos I bet u've neva been on a nomination list b4 not even one 4 d post of a nursery school class rep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by jorlons(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2015
thewarrior72:

Shut the fucck, tables has turned & u have turned to preacher of " constructive criticism".....ode

Eeeyah

K
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Babacele: 5:39pm On May 29, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Smh.. I wonder what people take wives for! undecided
Na mumu dey worry d saTanoid OP!
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 29, 2015
breadandtea:

Dumbass illiterate, in your bid to sound funny, you displayed your foolishnesss! Does that look like a rhyme?

You better be scared, you thought because I'm a female you can pick on me and go free? Heck, your mother was a harlot, wasn't she tough? did she allow men and children to bang her without forcing them to pay?
why Evils cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by calculator123(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2015
breadandtea:

The fact that prostitution runs in the blood of all females in your family does not mean it runs in mine!
Your mama taught you her trade well!
c insult.girl u bad o
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 29, 2015
jorlons:

The emboldened part shows you either missed out on what happened in the last election or you're simply delusional.

Wake up! and smell the coffee, Government is a game controlled by the people. And puhleeassee, you need not tell the whole world that you're a mere businessman/woman just to stroke your ego.

Some TANdroids are really Unimaginably......
poor man, you will die in poverty and frustration. U die hopingfor stipend while your mate dictate the pace
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by jorlons(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2015
JudismphD:
poor man, you will die in poverty and frustration. U die hopingfor stipend while your mate dictate the pace

The Elite "wannabe" throwing infantile tantrums, that's strange, I thought elites avoid such outbursts. It only goes to show you're a broke azz businessman who can NEVER get in the league of REAL businessmen especially with such low reasoning ability.

Don't let your heart race while you type, always try to chillax.
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by francizy(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

they called him names not because it is illicit for a president to acknowlege his second half but because of who he was acknowledging was;very CRUDE,TALKATIVE,TROUBLEMAKER ...Pej.frm all indications,aisha...is the opposite.nt being bias,just my opinion

I read this over trying to pick one reasonable thing but really, this makes no single sense. The issue here is breaking protocol and not the fūck about character, that been said, you can do better on your next quest/mission to make "sense"... sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Kasimaramma2(f): 7:49pm On May 29, 2015
Look at the ape talking about sense.i m sure you were thinking with your gonad not your brain(do you even have one?).why would you understand what i typed when you are a 'living corpse'...done arguing with you,it is shameful to talk with your likes...your stupidity is beyond redemption
francizy:

I read this over trying to pick one reasonable thing but really, this makes no single sense. The issue here is breaking protocol and not the fūck about character, that been said, you can do better on your next quest/mission to make "sense"... sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by francizy(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
Look at the ape talking about sense.i m sure you were thinking with your gonad not your brain(do you even have one?).why would you understand what i typed when you are a 'living corpse'...done arguing with you,it is shameful to talk with your likes...your stupidity is beyond redemption

Buhahahahaha, is this the best sense you could make? Chai! I see apocalyptic days ahead. May God help you dear.. cry

I don't argue nor insult girls but you actually deserved that. Not gonna reply you again.. Byyyyye!
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Kasimaramma2(f): 7:58pm On May 29, 2015
I dont see you worthy of living,even in your reincarnation you would not be more relevant thann a pye-dog.....slp tyt dear
francizy:

Buhahahahaha, is this the best sense you could make? Chai! I see apocalyptic days ahead. May God help you dear.. cry

I don't argue nor insult girls but you actually deserved that. Not gonna reply you again.. Byyyyye!
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Kasimaramma2(f): 8:06pm On May 29, 2015
In your reincarnation,you wouldnt be more relevant than a pye-dog....
francizy:

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Malawian(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2015
so the change agents are now on the defensive while the tanoids are now attacking? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 29, 2015
jorlons:

The Elite "wannabe" throwing infantile tantrums, that's strange, I thought elites avoid such outbursts. It only goes to show you're a broke azz businessman who can NEVER get in the league of REAL businessmen especially with such low reasoning ability.

Don't let your heart race while you type, always try to chillax.

a policy framework in place for 5k stipend. Hungry men must be kept busy while the haves ride on. Nobody is responsible for your miasma not even GEJ
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by jorlons(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2015
JudismphD:
a policy framework in place for 5k stipend. Hungry men must be kept busy while the haves ride on. Nobody is responsible for your miasma not even GEJ

K
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by breadandtea(f): 10:41pm On May 29, 2015
lol
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by dickoflife(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2015
Beremx:
If Jonathan was not a weakling,probably no one would have faulted his protocol of acknowledging his wife first.

grin grin
i have followed your comments for awhile and this got me disappointed... speak the truth when necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Zellie: 1:39am On May 30, 2015
Beremx:

grin grin
In your little twisted shallow mind now, you have just made sense?

Double standards. SMH
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Zellie: 1:42am On May 30, 2015
remsonik:

Who has the gutter mouth between you and me?
Better creep back into the gutter hellhole you surfaced from.
Arindin
Shuttup there. Who knows you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila / Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines / Why Are Workers Of Government Corporations So Rude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.