Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! (8281 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Acknowledged The Right Of Self Determination -ipob / Muhammadu Buhari Acknowledged The Right Of Self Determination -ipob / Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by breadandtea(f): 12:01pm On May 29, 2015
He just did so in his inaugural speech!

People always criticized GEJ for acknowledging his wife before Sambo! Even during yesterday inauguration dinner, people were insulting him for acknowledging PEJ before Sambo!

Now Buhari has done the same!

gringrin

lalasticlala

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Truth24(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2015
I think is normal
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by remsonik(f): 12:06pm On May 29, 2015
Its normal for him to acknowledge his partner of 25 years. She's been by his dreams for 12 years
Please let him be!

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by breadandtea(f): 12:07pm On May 29, 2015
Please before some people start calling me names, I just gave an observation!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 29, 2015
it is d America style. American presidents always acknowledge thier wives first. It is part of women emamcipation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by breadandtea(f): 12:08pm On May 29, 2015
remsonik:
Its normal for him to acknowledge his partner of 25 years. She's been by his dreams for 12 years
Please let him be!

but when GEJ was doing it, people were calling him names!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by remsonik(f): 12:10pm On May 29, 2015
breadandtea:

but when GEJ was doing it, people were calling him names!
I believe no one in his right senses should call GEJ names for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by omenka(m): 12:10pm On May 29, 2015
Pained TANoids scavenging for faults under every toadstool available in Africa. cheesy

Yes he acknowledged her, and everybody laughed.

Why are you pained?? Are you Osinbajo?? Or is he your sugar daddy?? grin

Think some peeps gonna "do the needful" today. grin

Sai Aisha!!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by breadandtea(f): 12:15pm On May 29, 2015
Here is one comment out of the thousands!

Esinasinla:
Rubbish! I realy love him for dat we voted for and not his wife the era of first lady performing the role of president is over. Mr presido even exihited his cluelessnes dis night as he recognised his wife before vice president as if she is the second in comand.
Please leave Buhari wife alone! We have contract with her husband and not with her whatsoever or was she jointly FIELDED BY APC FOR ELECTION?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by breadandtea(f): 12:18pm On May 29, 2015
remsonik:
I believe no one in his right senses should call GEJ names for that.
People did so oh!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by breadandtea(f): 12:19pm On May 29, 2015
omenka:
Pained TANoids scavenging for faults under every toadstool available in Africa. cheesy

Yes he acknowledged her, and everybody laughed.

Why are you pained?? Are you Osinbajo?? Or is he your sugar daddy?? grin

Think some peeps gonna "do the needful" today. grin

Sai Aisha!!

Did you understand what I wrote? because if you did, you won't even comment on the thread!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by omenka(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2015
breadandtea:

Did you understand what I wrote? because if you did, you won't even comment on the thread!
Go and die honey. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by homesteady(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2015
true sha!
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by knostbrown01(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2015
remsonik:
Please let him be!
Who will you side if not Buhari...you be Female nw

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by breadandtea(f): 12:48pm On May 29, 2015
omenka:
Go and die honey. smiley

You are just a shameless person!
FYI, I supported and voted for Buhari, but that does not stop me from saying the truth!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Beremx(f): 12:52pm On May 29, 2015
If Jonathan was not a weakling,probably no one would have faulted his protocol of acknowledging his wife first.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by omenka(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2015
breadandtea:

You are just a shameless person!
FYI, I supported and voted for Buhari, but that does not stop me from saying the truth!

Stop shouting and go kill yourself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2015
omenka:
Buhari don enter,time to insult the people you begged to vote for him,lol,very funny!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by jorlons(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2015
Should this even be an issue for discussion. TANoids should please get their brain from wherever they kept it, and start thinking of constructive criticisms.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by omenka(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Buhari don enter,time to insult the people you begged to vote for him,lol,very funny!
Mcheeew. Boring comment.
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by stigman(m): 1:12pm On May 29, 2015
Wey all the e rat
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by breadandtea(f): 1:14pm On May 29, 2015
omenka:

Yea, I'll do just that, right after you kill your mother! cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by breadandtea(f): 1:15pm On May 29, 2015
jorlons:
Should this even be an issue for discussion. TANoids should please get their brain from wherever they kept it, and start thinking of constructive criticisms.

So it was constructive when people were accusing Jonathan?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 29, 2015
remsonik:
Please let him be!
now its normal but if it was GEJ, you will open your gutter mouth and start spewing trash

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 29, 2015
Beremx:
If Jonathan was not a weakling,probably no one would have faulted his protocol of acknowledging his wife first.

grin grin
An inch of Gej will always be better than your hearthrob. Onye nzuzu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by omenka(m): 1:24pm On May 29, 2015
breadandtea:

Yea, I'll do just that, right after you kill your mother! cheesy
Alright hon, now that's what I'm talking about. cheesy

You should laugh more often and stop being such a bitter floozie. smiley

Now, take a bottle each to tables 6 and 9. Tell them they are complements from me. smiley

And shake the damn thang as you walk away. I already paid your manager. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:24pm On May 29, 2015
omenka:
Mcheeew. Boring comment.
Not as boring as ur life,atleast now Goodluck is no longer there,u can have a rest and stop ur lies and propaganda and not blame him again for Apc failures to deliver their campaign promises!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by breadandtea(f): 1:26pm On May 29, 2015
Beremx:

grin grin

Quite true!
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by sunkoye: 1:27pm On May 29, 2015
Shie na baba...am ok

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by breadandtea(f): 1:31pm On May 29, 2015
omenka:
Alright hon, now that's what I'm talking about. cheesy

You should laugh more often and stop being such a bitter floozie. smiley

Now, take a bottle each to tables 6 and 9. Tell them they are complements from me. smiley

And shake the damn thang as you walk away. I already paid your manager. grin

The fact that prostitution runs in the blood of all females in your family does not mean it runs in mine!
Your mama taught you her trade well!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by remsonik(f): 1:37pm On May 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
now its normal but if it was GEJ, you will open your gutter mouth and start spewing trash
Who has the gutter mouth between you and me?
Better creep back into the gutter hellhole you surfaced from.
Arindin
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by omenka(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2015
breadandtea:

The fact that prostitution runs in the blood of all females in your family does not mean it runs in mine!
Your mama taught you her trade well!
Keep it low, you are still shouting. Ugly betty. You got train tracks too?? Not even sure you'd know what that means. grin

Madam no vex oo. Na play I dey play with you. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Of All Votes Hits Awka South LGA Anambra State / Olamilekan Adegbite: Nigeria Has Enough Minerals To Power Electric Cars / Three Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Katsina Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.