Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! (8308 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Acknowledged The Right Of Self Determination -ipob / Muhammadu Buhari Acknowledged The Right Of Self Determination -ipob / Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by breadandtea(f): 1:39pm On May 29, 2015
Esinasinla
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 29, 2015
remsonik:
Its normal for him to acknowledge his partner of 25 years. She's been by his dreams for 12 years
Please let him be!
Truth24:
I think is normal
What is normal? Do you know what protocol is?

APC and their double standard

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2015
remsonik:
Its normal for him to acknowledge his partner of 25 years. She's been by his dreams for 12 years
Please let him be!
Official business is different from family business. It's wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by jorlons(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2015
breadandtea:

So it was constructive when people were accusing Jonathan?

This is a non issue for me. It may not be for others but for me there more pressing things to deliberate upon.

GEJ ended on the wrong foot and some Nigerians hated him for that. Some people never really cared to know whether he was saying the right or wrong thing, to them he would always be wrong. You cannot blame them for that.
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 29, 2015
omenka:
Keep it low, you are still shouting. Ugly betty. You got train tracks too?? Not even sure you'd know what that means. grin

Madam no vex oo. Na play I dey play with you. cheesy

You know you have no shame as a man?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by breadandtea(f): 1:48pm On May 29, 2015
omenka:
Keep it low, you are still shouting. Ugly betty. You got train tracks too?? Not even sure you'd know what that means. grin

Madam no vex oo. Na play I dey play with you. cheesy

Playing? Coward please! You scared I'm gonna feed you with your algae infested dičk?

Now run along and don't look back!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by pitaodey: 1:51pm On May 29, 2015
breadandtea:

Playing? Coward please! You scared I'm gonna feed you with your algae infested dičk?
knostbrown01:

Who will you side if not Buhari...you be Female nw

Una like wahala
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by omenka(m): 1:51pm On May 29, 2015
breadandtea:

Playing? Coward please! You scared I'm gonna feed you feed you with your algae infested dičk?

Awwww. I'm so scared. Is that supposed to be a rhyme?? Are you a rapper?? grin
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Mcowubaba: 1:51pm On May 29, 2015
omenka:
Pained TANoids scavenging for faults under every toadstool available in Africa. cheesy

Yes he acknowledged her, and everybody laughed.

Why are you pained?? Are you Osinbajo?? Or is he your sugar daddy?? grin

Think some peeps gonna "do the needful" today. grin

Sai Aisha!!
Lol...this man....
Hope to expect much more of this, for the next 4 years...It is normal nd kind of healthy for Democracy.. Afterall APC did it tongue....PDP r still restructuring..when the r done, the will Unleash their Criticism, Propaganda (nd PAIN-according to u) to PMB....so get ready to either be Defending or Ignoring them....its ur choice....Respond or Ignore.......because heavier gimmicks nd Propaganda will definitely come..I wish u luck in ur Choice cheesy... barcanista, Mogidi, Truckpusher nd co are seriously warming Up.. cool
Above all..I wish my Lovely President Buhari, Good Health, Success nd Prosperity...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by remsonik(f): 1:54pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
What is normal? Do you know what protocol is?

APC and their double standard
Yes it is normal. He's a democratically elected president not a military man.
For a democratic system of governance protocol can take any order the stakeholders deem fit
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 29, 2015
remsonik:

Yes it is normal. He's a democratically elected president not a military man.
For a democratic system of governance protocol can take any order the stakeholders deem fit
Is this what you are told in APC?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 29, 2015
ok

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by remsonik(f): 1:58pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
Is this what you are told in APC?
I don't know what your fuss is. Jonathan did same and nobody was calling for his head.
This is a non issue and I think you should be more concerned about how your president will turn around the fortunes of nigeria
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by francizy(m): 2:01pm On May 29, 2015
breadandtea:

Did you understand what I wrote? because if you did, you won't even comment on the thread!

You shouldn't quote robots miss. They have no mind of their own and only do what they are programmed to do. It's obvious from his post that he's a robot, so I blame you for quoting a robot.. sad

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 29, 2015
remsonik:

I don't know what your fuss is. Jonathan did same and nobody was calling for his head.
This is a non issue and I think you should be more concerned about how your president will turn around the fortunes of nigeria
I am more concerned about the hypocrisy of supporters of the government and double standard. You all were quick to label GEJ and his wife for breaking protocol. In your bid to legitimise the mistep of President Buhari, you insulted our sensibilities by saying that "It is accepted in a democracy". The truth is that you all need soul searching...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Mogidi: 2:03pm On May 29, 2015
Why am I not surprised? grin grin grin

Osinbanjo would turn out to be a glorified house boy at Aso Rock, I laff in kafanchan.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by breadandtea(f): 2:06pm On May 29, 2015
omenka:
Awwww. I'm so scared. Is that supposed to be a rhyme?? Are you a rapper?? grin

Dumbass illiterate, in your bid to sound funny, you displayed your foolishnesss! Does that look like a rhyme?

You better be scared, you thought because I'm a female you can pick on me and go free? Heck, your mother was a harlot, wasn't she tough? did she allow men and children to bang her without forcing them to pay?

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by remsonik(f): 2:07pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
I am more concerned about the hypocrisy of supporters of the government and double standard. You all were quick to label GEJ and his wife for breaking protocol. In your bid to legitimise the mistep of President Buhari, you insulted our sensibilities by saying that "It is accepted in a democracy". The truth is that you all need soul searching...
I never did insult or accuse GEJ for that,please get off my back. This is democracy,pls we don't need to bicker over protocols let's get down to real issues that needs to be addressed.
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 29, 2015
remsonik:

I never did insult or accuse GEJ for that,please get off my back. This is democracy,pls we don't need to bicker over protocols let's get down to real issues that needs to be addressed.
Welcome to the game...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by breadandtea(f): 2:09pm On May 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Official business is different from family business. It's wrong.
I honestly don't see anything wrong in it! Is he supposed to acknowledge Osinbajo before her? it will sound kinda awkward!
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by breadandtea(f): 2:10pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 29, 2015
jorlons:
Should this even be an issue for discussion. TANoids should please get their brain from wherever they kept it, and start thinking of constructive criticisms.
biut it was when its the other way round' pure hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Kasimaramma2(f): 2:17pm On May 29, 2015
breadandtea:

but when GEJ was doing it, people were calling him names!
they called him names not because it is illicit for a president to acknowlege his second half but because of who he was acknowledging was;very CRUDE,TALKATIVE,TROUBLEMAKER ...Pej.frm all indications,aisha...is the opposite.nt being bias,just my opinion
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by jorlons(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2015
JudismphD:
biut it was when its the other way round' pure hypocrisy
Call it whatever you like, we are not going to be bogged down by non-issues such as this.
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by DMerciful(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
Nebuchadnezzar was punished like an animal for giving a wrongful judgement. Same way you are giving a wrong judgement. undecided
Beremx:
If Jonathan was not a weakling,probably no one would have faulted his protocol of acknowledging his wife first.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 29, 2015
jorlons:

Call it whatever you like, we are not going to be bogged down by non-issues such as this.
what do you mean by "we". The very reason most remain retrogressive. Government is a game of the elite and those of us who gets goverment patronage in our businesses have limits let alone a mere support/fan or electorate like u'

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:52pm On May 29, 2015
Smh.. I wonder what people take wives for! undecided
Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by dunkem21(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2015
breadandtea:

Dumbass illiterate, in your bid to sound funny, you displayed your foolishnesss! Does that look like a rhyme?

You better be scared, you thought because I'm a female you can pick on me and go free? Heck, your mother was a harlot, wasn't she tough? did she allow men and children to bang her without forcing them to pay?

Now, this is wicked ..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by CSTR2: 4:24pm On May 29, 2015
Hypocrisy is coming back to bite.
A constant feature in the next 4 years.
Goodluck to buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 29, 2015
so now its normal but if na GEJ its not normal. useless Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! by jorlons(m): 4:35pm On May 29, 2015
JudismphD:
what do you mean by "we". The very reason most remain retrogressive. Government is a game of the elite and those of us who gets goverment patronage in our businesses have limits let alone a mere support/fan or electorate like u'

The emboldened part shows you either missed out on what happened in the last election or you're simply delusional.

Wake up! and smell the coffee, Government is a game controlled by the people. And puhleeassee, you need not tell the whole world that you're a mere businessman/woman just to stroke your ego.

Some TANdroids are really Unimaginably......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Won’t Tolerate Kidnapping Of Policemen, IGP Warns / Court Refuses Agf’s Application To Stop Senate Probe On Maina / FEC Approves N58.4 Billion To Construct Bridge Linking Niger And Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.