Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State (7367 Views)

Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) / 5 Popular Nigerians Who Died At The Verge Of Victory (Photos) / I’m Hopeful Of Victory – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 29, 2015
Good one Bro.

It's indeed a new dawn for the good people of Rivers state. The choking stench of arrogance and haughtiness occasioned by Amaechi, former governor, is finally blown away by the Hurricane Wike, the nemesis of Amaechi.

Yes. The change is going round. As there's a change in Aso Rock, so shall there be at Brick House.

At last, with the advent of the lion Tamer, peace, progress and serenity shall cover the land once again. The era of arrogance, foolishness and confusion is now over.

God bless Wike. And may his reign be an improvement on the era of madness.

It's the season of JOY! !
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2015
francizy:

Well, i brought you here cuz my friend, Whynotthetruth likes you! cheesy

Yes, Chiam55; my pastor prophesied to me that I must be entangled to Truckpusher sister who's in NL with her moniker ending with 55...I just found out you're the onetongue
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringrin praise whomever is praiseworthy for your last sentence... just remind Truck where I work once he's sworn in because my services comes in handy here...square peg for square hole grin
You can be overseeing his trucks while we run the business of Rivers Finance Ministry.
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Sweetguy25: 4:39pm On May 29, 2015
I swear, if to say Wike no win this election, I for don go exile. angry angry
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by NDPVF(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2015
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Attention All Progressives, please maintain the decorum, lets stay away from this self masturbating thread! Let the Southern TANiods smooch themselves!
[/s]
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
You can be overseeing his trucks while we run the business of Rivers Finance Ministry.

Anyway! so far I can monetize the trucks; I am in grin
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:
I swear, if to say Wike no win this election, I for don go exile. angry angry

It's simply unthinkable! The mere thought of it elicits deep fears and anxiety.

Thank God he won.
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 29, 2015
The trucks can't be monetised na
Whynotthetruth:

Anyway! so far I can monetize the trucks; I am in grin
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 29, 2015
Bros I envy you o
dearpreye:
Good one Bro.

It's indeed a new dawn for the good people of Rivers state. The choking stench of arrogance and haughtiness occasioned by Amaechi, former governor, is finally blown away by the Hurricane Wike, the nemesis of Amaechi.

Yes. The change is going round. As there's a change in Aso Rock, so shall there be at Brick House.

At last, with the advent of the lion Tamer, peace, progress and serenity shall cover the land once again. The era of arrogance, foolishness and confusion is now over.

God bless Wike. And may his reign be an improvement on the era of madness.

It's the season of JOY! !
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Sweetguy25: 4:51pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

It's simply unthinkable! The mere thought of it elicits deep fears and anxiety.

Thank God he won.

Honestly bro. The shame, sorrow and embarrassment would've been carcinogenic.
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
Bros I envy you o

Envy me, Bro.
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Yes, Chiam.55; my pastor prophesied to me that I must be entangled to Truckpusher sister who's in NL with her moniker ending with 55...I just found out you're the onetongue

Lmao grin I'm not his sister thou

so I guess the search continues for you tongue
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Honestly bro. The shame, sorrow and embarrassment would've been carcinogenic.

We would have been abused and lampooned beyond words. His arrogance spurred my voice against him.

We owe God a testimony!
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:56pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
The trucks can't be monetised na

Really... There must be a way out finally... I can as well use them as collateral for some cool cash...why the burden of repayment will fall back on whomever his name is there cheesy
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 29, 2015
How is P-Town na?
dearpreye:

Envy me, Bro.
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Really... There must be a way out finally... I can as well use them as collateral for some cool cash...why the burden of repayment will fall back on whomever his name is there cheesy
That will mean indebting the state... angry
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2015
Chiam55:

Lmao grin I'm not his sister thou

so I guess the search continues for you tongue

My pastor can't lie under the anointing tongue ...He said the moniker is close to Truck; he didn't necessarily use the word sister... with her moniker on NL ending with 55 and beginning with letter "C"...It must be you either by association or commission grin
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
How is P-Town na?

Pure joy! Innocent joy! Celebrations galore.

The exit of arrogance elicits celebrations.
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
That will mean indebting the state... angry

We open gbese repayment account like fashola;the smooth lootcrat
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 29, 2015
Haven't you heard I sleep with every guy on NL tongue cheesy

barcanista:
Whynotthetruth and peppyluv02, una take style de toast unaseld using quarrel format. Make una carry una big heads joor. Francizy de do peaccemaker without knowing the number of PM exchange, phone calls, text and even n*** pictures that WNTH and peppy have shared. Peppyluv02 na 3D wey I take de monitor your new cheat format. You are cheating on me.

WNTH you too like woman sef. Learn from Truckpusher and me
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 29, 2015
We look forward to developmental news from wike
dearpreye:

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 29, 2015
Following the footstep of Ooni Gbese of Gbeseland grin
Whynotthetruth:

We open gbese repayment account like fashola;the smooth lootcrat
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Rose2014: 5:06pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

I rejoice with rivers state for making sure that Amechi lost.
So so happy

Well done guys

Only God knows what the arrogant Judas would've bn saying by now but Godwin
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
We look forward to developmental news from wike

He knows the expectations are huge. It's my sincere belief he won't disappoint us.

He's launching ZERO POT HOLE program immediately.
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 29, 2015
Rose2014:

I rejoice with rivers state for making sure that Amechi lost.
So so happy

Well done guys

Thanks for sharing in our joy and celebrations.

It was a revenge election. He had NO chance.

We're all happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 29, 2015
It takes a fool to cook such tale and a bigger fool to believe it.
peppyluv02:
Haven't you heard I sleep with every guy on NL tongue cheesy

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by TRUTHTOPOWER: 5:10pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
Since the history of rivers state there has never been a time when people are yearning for the exit of an incumbent like was the case of Amaechi. Justice Daisy has finally been appointed acting CJ despite Amaechi's effore to install his own stooge on the judiciary. It won't be long that the New Rivers House will confirm Daisy's appointment as the CJ of the state in line with NJC recommendation

Congrats. keep in mind that the CJ confirmed that he received directive from CJN and not AGF. tribuneonlineng.com/content/cjn-not-agf-directed-me-wikes-inauguration-—bayelsa-cj. in the interview the CJ says that is the constitution.
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 29, 2015
cheesy Lol and one well known lunatic called chino with over 20 monikers who mentions and quotes himself both in yoruba and Igbo and clearly obsessed with any lady that snubs him 'are the people after me'....you make me laugh if you think I fall for cheap blackmails....na today. Abeg park your Keke well make I see road park my G69.......mtchewwwwww

Whynotthetruth:

Anoro m onwe na-ezuru ike tupu peppy achoro m biakwa today...

For sure, I bashed you and freeglooo that day and apologised as well later...But as for peppy; she threw the first stone before I took her on...notwithstanding that I rendered apology twice but she never regarded me for which I am least perturbed...

I ask you of one favour here; tell her to sort herself out with the people she has wronged who seem to be after her...and not involve me plz...thanks...

sorry barca for derailing and turning your thread into something else...cheesy
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:11pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
Following the footstep of Ooni Gbese of Gbeseland grin

Nah now you come grin we need to keep the tradition alive tongue

1 Like

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 29, 2015
Now you know there are lunatics on this forum....
barcanista:
It takes a fool to cook such tale and a bigger fool to believe it.
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

He knows the expectations are huge. It's my sincere belief he won't disappoint us.

He's launching ZERO POT HOLE program immediately.
Yes, he can

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Demilitarise Africa, End Foreign Military Bases, Peacepro Tasks AU / Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity / Ipob Attack Yorubas In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.