Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State (7629 Views)

Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) / 5 Popular Nigerians Who Died At The Verge Of Victory (Photos) / I’m Hopeful Of Victory – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 29, 2015
peppyluv02:
Now you know there are lunatics on this forum....
Peppy my love, pay no heed to blackmailers.

Btw:
Whynotthetruth:

cheesy dogs that bite don't bark...Be warned babe!!!...don't do stuff that will hurt and hunt you plzzzzzz
Make una two stop this una beef abeg. E neva do? Abi make we leave nl 4 una?
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
Peppy my love, pay no heed to blackmailers.

Btw: Make una two stop this una beef abeg. E neva do? Abi make we leave nl 4 una?

Let them openly tell us what's happening secretly! !!!!!
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by francizy(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

LoL.. Wetin you wan carry the secret do now? Abi you wan turn to Truckpusher? tongue
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 29, 2015
francizy:

LoL.. Wetin you wan carry the secret do now? Abi you wan turn to Truckpusher? tongue

I find it rather funny that these two great folks aren't getting along! !!

They are too good to do that.......Or are they in ....with each other?
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by francizy(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

I find it rather funny that these two great folks aren't getting along! !!

They are too good to do that.......Or are they in ....with each other?

Lmao! Maybe they are.. I wish them a healthy relationship tho..
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 29, 2015
francizy:

Lmao! Maybe they are.. I wish them a healthy relationship tho..

Maybe. ..But that's my plausible explanation for their routine bickering. ....
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by francizy(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

Maybe. ..But that's my plausible explanation for their routine bickering. ....

Hehehehe, I need to attend a wedding soon.. I hope they finalise this huddle.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 29, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, I need to attend a wedding soon.. I hope they finalise this huddle.. cheesy

I'll be happy to attend too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2015
francizy:

Why is my moniker always on your finger tip? tongue
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2015
Chiam55:

Lmao grin I'm not his sister thou

so I guess the search continues for you tongue
Who wants an Okporoko for a sister?

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by francizy(m): 7:33pm On May 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why is my moniker always on your finger tip? tongue

Hehehehe, na because u be point of reference when it comes to bad things... tongue
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, na because u be point of reference when it comes to bad things... tongue
You better desist from using my moniker for your useless reference boy. grin
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

dont worry,i will secretly tell you what is happening openly.
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 29, 2015
peppyluv02:
dont worry,i will secretly tell you what is happening openly.

Your way with words! I'm confused! !!! Spill the beans. ..
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by francizy(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
You better desist from using my moniker for your useless reference boy. grin

Heheheheh, can't do without it.. Just wanna create awareness for our females so that we still have a sizable number getting married as virgins... cheesy
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by PhockPhockMan: 8:59pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-En1RgH9TD0Q/VWg5LLAZueI/AAAAAAAAAHY/usM-bVt1VlM/s400/RiversStateMap2.jpg[/img]

cc: Truckpusher, Mogidi, Altwireless, Dearpreye, Forwetinnah, tiote, Stebell, Whynotthetruth Peppuluv02 Ellechrystal Anonimi, Firefire, Tomakint, NDPVF, Tribalstooge Rose2014, Cyberterrorist, Opiaoku Collynzo2 Blacktechnology Francizy Scholes007 ideykwum

Lalasticlala Obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by ideykwum: 11:00am On May 30, 2015
That's very true! Amaechi's potholes would be well repaired by Nyesom! This is a governor that would work to reposition Rivers State!

barcanista:
He's the Governor at a very important period of Rivers' socio-political life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by ideykwum: 11:01am On May 30, 2015
Amaechi has ruined his political future in Rivers state! He is now persona non grata!

barcanista:
He can be wherever he likes. Rivers people don't really care about the exGovernor. He has cemented his place in the dust bin of Rivers history
Re: The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State by ideykwum: 11:04am On May 30, 2015
You mean the dirty mouse of Ubima?? Amaechi should not only be probed, he should be sent to jail! Enough is enough!! We are tired of brigands getting away with infamy!! I hope Wike can consolidate on the works of AdaGeorge, because the past 16 years has been largely a waste of funds and resources! A good case study is Akwaibom! See how it got transformed in 8 years??

sinizia:
All hail Wike, the scourge of the sheep of Ubima (Amaechi).

Wike, now that you are here, please probe that thief, Amaechi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Needs 100,000 Cars, 4,200 Boats To Distribute Election Materials, Says INEC / Ahmad Salihijo Ahmad, Delivering Rural Electrification Across Nigeria - ARECON / Oni Loses Bid To Unseat Fayemi At Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.