Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,552 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari (55095 Views)

Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme / We Lose Twice The Amount We Spent On Niger Delta Amnesty In 3yrs In 30days Today / I Wont Resign Even If I Dont Defeat Boko Haram By December-buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Luvties(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2015
Why not now?
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by armadeo(m): 6:36pm On May 29, 2015
Billyonaire:
The Daura President should know that Development of Infrastructures in the Niger Delta should begin from Today. Any attempt to take away the stipends paid the jobless youths of Niger Delta occassioned by decades of the misrule of the Kaduna Mafioso will be resisted. The Niger Deltans feed this nation and naturally deserve more Federal welfare.

All Oil Companies should be made to relocate their Administrative and operational offices to the States of Niger Delta so they can pay their taxes to those States instead of Paying to Lagos.

Niger Deltans MUST first be given priority in jobs in the Oil sector.

Gas flaring and oil leakages MUST be stopped.

When a people are pushed to the wall, they will react. Niger Deltans do not naturally need your stipends called Amnesty welfare, but it was a child of necessity for their Gods-given wealth that all Nigerian states continue to enjoy and share every 4 weeks.

The Daura President MUST know, that he is NOW the President of Nigeria and NOT President of APC.

Congratulations Daura President, you are now my President.

Goodluck to you.

How come you didn't tell our brother all this must and should while he was there?

That's past anyway. We should all join hands to take the country forward not hand on to old hatreds.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by armadeo(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2015
mickey45:

You're just one out God knows how many million nigerians so you cannot think for everybody.
I'm a graduate n I'm being offered just paltry 7k at my ppa despite that I'll be putting my ambitions on hold and assisting them for a whole year.
I met one of these guys in camp, he couldn't even operate an ATM as I was d one who helped him withdraw his monthly pay.
You mean I'm to blame for going to school instead of the creeks?
And before you talk, I'm also from ND?

Also from the ND.

I am really amazed that people are shouting the militant stipend program or whatever is called should not be halted else trouble keep a brewing. WTF!!. How can some illiterate be holding us hostage and we hold our hands up in agreement, then form. The same mouth ask for development.

Its an abberation to have unemployed graduates roaming the streets while some creek roamer earns 65k a month doing nothing. Many graduates are willing to be productive for that amount.

Cancel it and nothing g would happen, the people already k ow they don't get shit from it so why cry over milk that you aren't even aware was spilt.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by 400billionman: 6:53pm On May 29, 2015
Metrofox:
Good riddance.. It will end and nothing will happen.. what benefit has the region gotten from it ? Enough of all these illegality please

Analysing the situation. The big boys at hand who have made enough money from amnesty may not fight again as some of them have already indicated.

But make no mistake, the hungry ones among them will fight to get their own recognition. But it may not be rossy for them nor the economy. Those ones whose contracts will be revoked may still assist in the crisis.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by dalhjana: 7:27pm On May 29, 2015
maxit2:

Listen tadpole.
We Niger Deltans are not part of your BIAFRA nonsense. You IGBOS are broke and feel free to go form your own country.
Your disunity is the reason you cannot compete with the Yorubas and Hausas.

If at all the country must be divided, Niger Delta will be a country of it's own.
your problem is lack of knowledge of current issues. you just showed me you don't knw what is happening around you.
my friend I ain't Igbo I'm from the south!! at least try search about mend and massob..in the last past weeks they have been meetings
or you can at least listen to the Biafra radio and hear the states involved in the struggle!! bumbling idiat!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by samtol4(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2015
uromicom:
buhari dont start what u can not finish.... dont play with the people who have been feeding this country .. maybe u want to end ur goverment like jonathan
Amnesty is a total waste of public funds .Thousands of graduates in Niger delta are battling unending unemployment and government keep paying Lazy militants money for killing innocent citizen .The government should start funding graduate and non graduate via empowerment . Program
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 29, 2015
Mamode14:
cheesy sorry for the insults bro,i clearly see your points

No P
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by mechanics(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2015
Metrofox:
Good riddance.. It will end and nothing will happen.. what benefit has the region gotten from it ? Enough of all these illegality please
dats rite, even d niger delta ministry shud b scrapped.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by mechanics(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2015
Imanuelle:
Please let it end as soon as next month.

How can we have unemployed graduates, earning nothing, and a bunch of ragtags earning a lot and securing contracts.

This is pure evil.

true talk.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Realist2: 8:34pm On May 29, 2015
Harmony92:
Tank God

I hope you and GMB is not trying to play a revenge game because that will very very dangerous, the moment those become aware that they are Buhari target .
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by gajerian(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2015
CSTR2:
He better be ready to stem the consequences.
Though i believe passing the PIB as soon as possible will help in placating inevitable opposition.
Stopping the Amnesty without implementing the PIB simultenously will be very ill-advised.

Nothing will happen in Jesus name, one nigeria
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by simplisity(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2015
That is a wise approach and the begining of d success of ur regime. Am feelin d wind of change comin
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Mike008(m): 10:24pm On May 29, 2015
Way to go Mr. President.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Harmony92(f): 10:35pm On May 29, 2015
Realist2:

I hope you and GMB is not trying to play a revenge game because that will very very dangerous, the moment those become aware that they are Buhari target .
Not @ all.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by opeyemmmy(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2015
Imanuelle:

Oloshi ni gbogbo eniyan to wa laiye e
Ko ni da fun e.
undecided angry grin
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 29, 2015
opeyemmmy:

undecided angry grin

Shhhhh embarassed
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by opeyemmmy(m): 10:47pm On May 29, 2015
Imanuelle:

Shhhhh embarassed
Para mode.
Happy democracy day. undecided
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 29, 2015
opeyemmmy:

Para mode.

Happy democracy day. undecided

Happy democracy day bro.

Well, I gave him a chance to change his 'odelistic' attitude.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by amarachi06(f): 11:48pm On May 29, 2015
Imanuelle:

You're lucky.
dats my middle name
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 29, 2015
amarachi06:

dats my middle name

Good for you.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Sleek49ers: 7:03am On May 30, 2015
What do you expect from a cow-brained duara #baba1chance? Nigeria in soup......... ;DWhat do you expect from a cow-brained duara #baba1chance? Nigeria in soup.........
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by SegunAj(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2015
Make e no end ooo because if e end problem go start
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Revolva(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2015
Umm I think it should stop.....
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by ahaz: 9:11am On May 30, 2015
Imanuelle:
Please let it end as soon as next month.

How can we have unemployed graduates, earning nothing, and a bunch of ragtags earning a lot and securing contracts.

This is pure evil.

the guns those ragtags carried made them MSc holders where were u then
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 9:16am On May 30, 2015
fineguy11:
shut up your stinking mouth,,which naijadelta youth are u talking aboutwhat abt us who u struggled tru school,,so as to make a honest living,are those criminals better dan us?im frm akwa ibom and i do not believe people shld earn salaries for doing noting...,,rather such monies shld be invested in projects dat wld benefit all and not just few crooks..

This is a Yoruba man. Be warned SS and SE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP / 'Buhari Wears $640 Shoes, Seeks Loans Of Countries Presidents Wear $100 Shoes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.