Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari (54899 Views)

Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme / We Lose Twice The Amount We Spent On Niger Delta Amnesty In 3yrs In 30days Today / I Wont Resign Even If I Dont Defeat Boko Haram By December-buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Sunnycliff(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2015
I forsee sustainability of the program from His Speech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by WisdomCanada(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2015
Boko boys has won it this time, amnesty now at their disposal. We watching
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by uromicom: 1:09pm On May 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by efilefun(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2015
No more free money for the lazy ones

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by hardizzle: 1:09pm On May 29, 2015
If niger-deltans brng war out of diz ehn? Wi wil relocate COMMAND CENTRE to dia
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by MARKone(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2015
December is still far, it should have ended some years back, a lot of money was siphoned through that program, what it was intended for was diverted to enrich few warlords, Asari and co.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by ArmedForces: 1:09pm On May 29, 2015
ND deserves what they get from PMB. Their brother Amechi used ND funds to sponsor an Hausa fulani to their own detriment.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by lincolnj88: 1:10pm On May 29, 2015
grin another war looming

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nossa(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by tlops(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2015
nice
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Aderiade(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2015
May God help U on this...
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by labamo07(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2015
At least the funds will be channelled to a more constructive and meaningful ends. Progressive shot!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Burger01(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2015
Lol. Let the cry babies keep crying? There goes ND amnesty! What next!?smiley

Now, I have a fearless and purpose driven president in Buharismiley

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by slyopez(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2015
Uvwie boys go vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by ademega(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2015
Some people are crying already
No more free money
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 29, 2015
This man talks like a fool. Why not wait and use diplomacy to follow your policies up? Must you leak everything before you put it into action?

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by uromicom: 1:10pm On May 29, 2015
buhari dont start what u can not finish.... dont play with the people who have been feeding this country .. maybe u want to end ur goverment like jonathan

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by HopeAlive14(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2015
I can now understand why some of the oil majors are selling off their assets.

The fear of resurgence of militancy is the beginning of wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 29, 2015
As ever, I am ready to listen to grievances of my fellow Nigerians. I extend my hand of fellowship to them so that we can bring peace and build prosperity for our people.
We hope you are sincere about this Mr President

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Ymodulus: 1:11pm On May 29, 2015
This is a good move from the General. Niger Delta Amnesty Program is a big aid to stupidity, terrorism and laziness as been exhibited by the South-South youths today.

I take it that, among other measures, the days of lackadaisical and lackluster State and Local Governments are over. I can foresee a situation when a non-performing State Government or Local Government is taken over by the Federal Government. This is most welcome and will move Nigeria forward with the speed of a missile.

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 29, 2015
Metrofox:
Good riddance.. It will end and nothing will happen.. what benefit has the region gotten from it ? Enough of all these illegality please
GBAM!!!

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by mployer(m): 1:12pm On May 29, 2015
ayox2003:
No pride is more than voting for the right man at this time in history!

Ride on Buhari.

Frawzey

Don't be in a haste bro.

Gmb is yet to prove he is the right man. He has no previous record to validate this claim.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by pretydiva(f): 1:12pm On May 29, 2015
exxell:
This man talkslike a fool
n u reason like a fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by zik4ever: 1:13pm On May 29, 2015
Before we misinform Nigerians and start insulting ourselves, the amnesty programme even before Buhari took over, was scheduled to end this year 2015 just that some have been hoping and pushing for an extension. Go to their website or check google. What seems obvious now is that Buhari won’t extend it. So it’s not as if he has fixed a new end date. He has only affirmed it. I am sure his government will engage stakeholders and come up with strategies to develop the Niger Delta. Having said that, I think we should begin to look beyond the amnesty and begin to demand accountability from all the Niger Delta State Governors for the huge money they get as 13% derivation. We need to also ask the Ministry of Niger Delta to account for the huge votes it gets to develop the region. And then there is NDDC which gets more money that some States! It can’t be business as usual.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Jorussia(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2015
.Thank God the nonsense is ending. The govt should now focus on us the non arm bearing youths of the Niger delta.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by PTAwal: 1:14pm On May 29, 2015
richidinho:
I wish him Good luck
God forbid .... instead wish him BEST OF LUCK.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by lizu4chizu(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2015
Hmmmmmm

I need clearification on this amnesty stuff

Those it end?
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by DeCleff(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2015
Uchan4u:
That will be the beginning of the end

Defence headquarters will also be relocated to Niger Delta if anything happens that threatens the peace and security of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Omotayor123(f): 1:15pm On May 29, 2015
Good.. change is Here..

All the Rubbish dominating Nigeria must come to an End. Strive for A Better Naija#
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by sweatlana: 1:15pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari wouldn't dare it!

Our oil our money!

They can use agricultural proceeds to compensate boko haram

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by donodion(m): 1:15pm On May 29, 2015
If this is true, I Odion endorse it.Take away the amnesty grant that is massively siphoned for no gainful use but wasteful expenditures and turn it to ND indigenes benefit scheme.Exclusively for Indigenes with or without oil wells.Let the money be for all, young, old and new at birth and not few militias.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 29, 2015
ebamma:
I see
And he forgot to add that
Boko haram amnesty is due to start by January
Add it for him....mumu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) / Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.