Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech (52004 Views)

Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians / Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech / Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by jossyj: 1:30pm On May 29, 2015
toyetade:

that is not the most important thing. What we want and also the international community from him to deliver and not deceive us with grammar

we are watching.
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by MabraO: 1:30pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
So Baba will not probe past officials and indictees that have looted the treasury? Buhariiiiiiiii ooooooo

I guess u must be disappointed?

Heart attack go kill u one day if u continue like this

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by omostar: 1:31pm On May 29, 2015
Spoilt children ha!ha!ha!ha! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 29, 2015
kayciano:

My man...
How possible...?

May be that was why HE has been visiting the UK, to CRAM Shakespeare's quotations.
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by donbigboy(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari, The Man of the Moment !!!!

100 days from today, we shall all look back to this eloquent speech to know the direction of your government!!

Nigerians are waiting!

May God give you wisdom to pilot the Affairs of your new Office...

Once again Congratulation Mr President!!!

God Bless You
And God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 29, 2015
MabraO:

I guess u must be disappointed?

Heart attack go kill u one day if u continue like this
Actually, I disagree with baba... He MUST probe
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Mogidi: 1:31pm On May 29, 2015
jossyj:
Northerner remains Northerner no matter the position.
Or you want to change him overnight?

I want him to continue to enable people assess the scam they chose.
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by luxanne(f): 1:32pm On May 29, 2015
Nice speech Mr President.

Just like I wished the previous administration well, am wishing yours well as well.

Nigeria shall continue to rise and be better #ibelieve

God Bless GEJ
God Bless GMB
God Bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria - The Giant of Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Onigba4rael: 1:32pm On May 29, 2015
Nice speech my president....wishing u d best in ur administration

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by TheFreeOne: 1:33pm On May 29, 2015
I am not a fan of GMB but I like his direct swipe
I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody.
at the cabals and politicians/nations who had or may intend to hold the people/govt by the jugular.

God bless the FRN.

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by chiwondoski: 1:35pm On May 29, 2015
Thank God goodluck is out buhari with all life changes promises is in,let us open our eyes shocked and continue to access and talk grin
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by mohisi: 1:36pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Whoever wrote that speech deserve some respect, can't say same regarding the delivery. Buhari needs elocution lessons fast, he speaks like someone with cola-nut in his mouth.
is nt among d problam nigeria is facing
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 29, 2015
I am impressed with the quality of write-up.

1. President Buhari understands and communicates the problems of the common man without issues.

2. He tackled the issue of BH, Chibok girls and improving the military operations well.

3. I see posperity on the way for Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 29, 2015
papoose999:
we re all prayn for peace in ds country same tin former commander pres jona dia after losin d electn...u open ur fat smellin mouth sayn rubbish u thnk buhari is nt wise na pple lyk u spoil pres jona durin hs tenure

Please continue.

Clearly, you're not through.
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by BankManager(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2015
Baba did not mention APC throughout that speech. **ProudOfMyPresident**

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by uncleFola(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2015
Your road was tough, but you did an excellent job. You never lost your faith and courage, which eventually brought you to success. Congratulations....
PMB my Hero Fashola my Role model Jega my mentor.

Sai baba.

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 29, 2015
Great

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by segedoo(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Whoever wrote that speech deserve some respect, can't say same regarding the delivery. Buhari needs elocution lessons fast, he speaks like someone with cola-nut in his mouth.
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Dieumerci(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Sir, learn to keep quiet when you don't have anything to say.

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by front247: 1:45pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
his voice is cracky and he has d northern intonation
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Mintek: 1:45pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:

I love this part

We pray he acts it.
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by butanep(m): 1:45pm On May 29, 2015
60% of those that commented on this thread didn't read the speech to the end... I know because Nigerians don't like reading long words...

... But Buhari is not really audible, he talks as fit kolanut is in his mouth... he is not vocal at all...

I can't say anything about the speech because I believe in actions.

Let the action begins...
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by segedoo(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

I agree but it doesn't matter much in this case.

As long as he's grammatically correct and his message is understood by all, eloquence is not that relevant.
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by andrew988(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]may God help u to achieved all what u ve said

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by 4everGrand(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
That moment in church when a PDP member hears the choir "Somebody sai baba" grin grin cheesy
Nyc one
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Egoarab(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2015
nice speech the person that wrote it tried a lot...getting the girls back is not difficult... just tell your boys to release them.
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by nakamora: 1:55pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by darkjorse: 1:56pm On May 29, 2015
Even a class 3 pupil can read this speech better than Buhari. See how he murdered Julius Caesar with that quote. That's what you get for voting for a secondary school drop out. One chance on board

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Btruth: 1:59pm On May 29, 2015
What else can one expect from the Presidential speech? God help you sir to lead you through the turbulence in ruling Nigeria.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by jorlons(m): 2:01pm On May 29, 2015
Imanuelle:
Reading...

Baba, me I no gree oh! We haven't suffered for nothing.

All those that have frustrated us, and pushed us to the wall must be probed and made to face the law.

He didn't say they won't be probed. That's the responsibility of whoever will be in charge of the EFCC.

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by euromoney(f): 2:02pm On May 29, 2015
May God almighty use the two of you to Lead Nigeria to the path of greatness. I pray for you!i asked God to give you wisdom, strength and courage to right the wrong done to the people of Nigeria. May your leadership lead our people to prosperity, joy, peace and breakthrough. May God give you good health so that your leadership will bring good health to every sector of the economy. I commit you into the safe hands of the Almighty. Lead well! Govern well! Fight corruption bodly! Serve humbly! May you succeed! Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 29, 2015
jorlons:

He didn't say they won't be probed. That's the responsibility of whoever will be in charge of the EFCC.

I like straight talk sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection / Unclad APC Supporters Sparks Anger(pics) / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.