Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech (51973 Views)

Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians / Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech / Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by BigElEddy(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2015
That's my president

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by FBS: 1:15pm On May 29, 2015
Founding fathers? Really? undecided

se you be copy copy henhen!
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Otarkpa: 1:15pm On May 29, 2015
Got bored at a point I remembered I read Obama's speech over and over and even printed it out
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by gajike: 1:15pm On May 29, 2015
No more state and local govt joint account.

Hope Aregbesola is listening.
4years in office without local government election.

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by PointB: 1:15pm On May 29, 2015
Boring.

I almost doze off reading it.
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by BigElEddy(m): 1:15pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Whoever wrote that speech deserve some respect, can't say same regarding the delivery. Buhari needs elocution lessons fast, he speaks like someone with cola-nut in his mouth.

Keep hating hater

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by scarletdp(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2015
freemanbubble:
all thanks to jonathan despite the power of incumbency still he allowed the vote of the people to count
jonathan: my political ambition is not worth the blood of any nigerian

Nigerians always celebrating mediocrity. He did what he was supposed to do. Nothing special. Geez are we so far gone in this country. WtF

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by femliany(m): 1:17pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Whoever wrote that speech deserve some respect, can't say same regarding the delivery. Buhari needs elocution lessons fast, he speaks like someone with cola-nut in his mouth.
Mr Observer...ese atigbo

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Temidayo9(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2015
kekakuz:
what can I say
am not inspired
just tel me how you intend to do magic in thee years or we screw democracy and find a meaningful system of Government.
You re a mediocre

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by papoose999(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2015
Imanuelle:
Reading...

Baba, me I no gree oh! We haven't suffered for nothing.

All those that have frustrated us, and pushed us to the wall must be probed and made to face the law.
one sense u no get
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Jerrosky1986(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2015
Our expectatns can never b cut off in jesus name, amen.we r hoping for a new nigeria a place of milk n honey and a place we call our home.long live PMB, long federal republic of nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 29, 2015
Nice speech on the security platform and the need to eradicate boko haram. Also on the relocation of the command chapter, nice ideas... Buhari quote "I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody" should be remembered based on the past and future dramas of democracy... Nice inaugural speech Mr president.

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by damrmd02(f): 1:20pm On May 29, 2015
Hummmm...0ro Agba..nice speech Mr.president

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Mogidi: 1:21pm On May 29, 2015
labamo07:

You are a big e-diot in your generation.

Why na?
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Btruth: 1:22pm On May 29, 2015
Some of their successors behaved like spoilt children breaking everything and bringing disorder to the house.

Food for thought. cry

4 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 29, 2015
papoose999:
one sense u no get

Are you done?
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 29, 2015
Stop the piracy,creat your own identity and stop quoting temitemi1,fake man
Jklue007:
BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by jelal007(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
I guess ur father is d king of eloquence eh?

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by growrich: 1:23pm On May 29, 2015
Good talk indeed! But we need action more than voice. If you do the right thing(s), we must also support you. But if not, we gonna fight you as well. I wish you a big success
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by vega84(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2015
Oya the ball is nw in ur court, perform ur magic Mr presido we are watching! #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Mogidi: 1:23pm On May 29, 2015
jelal007:
I guess ur father is d king of eloquence eh?

Bros do you fluff your lines like Buhari?
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 29, 2015
A few people have privately voiced fears that on coming back to office I shall go after them. These fears are groundless. There will be no paying off old scores. The past is prologue.
So Baba will not probe past officials and indictees that have looted the treasury? Buhariiiiiiiii ooooooo
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

that is not the most important thing. What we want and also the international community from him to deliver and not deceive us with grammar

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by darejem2002: 1:26pm On May 29, 2015
Wonderful
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by ruby360: 1:26pm On May 29, 2015
A man with a bigger, harder peniis is very confident and will experience greater sexual pleasure during intercourse with Naijapleasures you are winner all the time.

Low Libido- Your Manhood should be turgid all the time otherwise you need assistance.

Don't suffer in silence when you can enjoy the benefits of effective penile enlargement in Nigeria. No happy relationship or marriage with a small diick. The earlier you start doing something today the better. You enjoy money back guarantee with all our products!

Our customers trust us because we deliver.

Call 08125995807
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by blackmantis: 1:27pm On May 29, 2015
Welcome Integrity

bye bye M*******ty.
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by jossyj: 1:27pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=Mogidi post=34209543]Whoever wrote that speech deserve some respect, can't say same regarding the delivery. Buhari needs elocution lessons fast, he speaks like someone with cola-nut in his mouth.[/quote

Aboki remains Aboki no matter the position.
Or you want to change him overnight?
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by MabraO: 1:28pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

It was just my humble advice to his handlers, he needs elocution lessons, remember he's our rep in international gatherings.

I guess u a teacher in elocution
Y not go nd render ur service

ITK

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Rick9(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2015
What a lovely speech this is how to know a true leader.
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by BankManager(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2015
Hello New Administration. We are still Nigerians and will continue to demand better till we get this chaos of a country right!
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by teejay1408(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2015
More task to complete in jst a limited time.
May God help u with all these promises MR. PRESIDENT.
PMB, I knw u can do it and u will do them all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by papoose999(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2015
Imanuelle:

Are you done?
we re all prayn for peace in ds country same tin former commander pres jona dia after losin d electn...u open ur fat smellin mouth sayn rubbish u thnk buhari is nt wise na pple lyk u spoil pres jona durin hs tenure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Receives Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso In Abeokuta (Photos) / Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos / VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.