Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt (50371 Views)

Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Wike Holds Airport Reception For Osinbajo In Rivers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by OboloMAN: 3:11pm On May 29, 2015
The Hero of our Time. You Went You Saw You Conquered.
Welcome back

Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by diamondzzs(f): 3:12pm On May 29, 2015
Pipsland78:
Why use the Nigerian Airfirce plane to transport him when he's no longer the president? This is waste of State funds
Oya kill urself na, iranu!
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by egobetatoday: 3:13pm On May 29, 2015
rozayx5:
thank God now liar muhammed has no one to blame grin grin

40,000 mw loading cheesy

u too correct! this is the best part of the whole thing. i cant wait to start enjoying what his excellency promised us...40,000mw energy. no be small thing oo.

2 Likes

Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by stigman(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2015
belamour:
Smile... Nothing Last Forever

Even D Life We Live Is Borrow

We know, achive something first, this your talk na poor man talk
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by Missmossy(f): 3:14pm On May 29, 2015
Uncle Jona regime has finished be that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 29, 2015
Immarshall:
That's his last flight on the presidential jet that they spent so much on

Moral of GEJ's defeat: 'Nothing lasts Forever'

BABA CARRY GO cool

No its not. All ex-president are allowed use of the presidential fleet. Obasanjo still uses it till date.

Pipsland78:
Why use the Nigerian Airfirce plane to transport him when he's no longer the president? This is waste of State funds

See above and refer your quote to national assembly..
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by oloriooko(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2015
This picture does not feel right, something is fishy here
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by egobetatoday: 3:17pm On May 29, 2015
20pounds:
What an amiable gentleman. Welcome home great son of Nigeria and Africa's greatest man alive.

To those cursing him, what if he had refused to acknowledge the result of that election? What if he had refused to handover to Buhari? What would you all have done?

Nigeria would have been at war now and we all know it. Why don't we celebrate this man for this singular act so that others coming after him would emulate him. If we keep painting him a loser, then we are not encouraging others to be patriots like him.

PS: here is something I have observed, these APC people seem not to have respect for the office and person of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

u should have added that maybe some of us or our loved ones could have been victims of that war... who knows?
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by bakila: 3:18pm On May 29, 2015
Daniyemi:
Nigerians I give you 6 months and you all shall begin to miss this man.

Mark my words.
mark my word people have failed, will fail again.
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by brightaragua: 3:19pm On May 29, 2015
My Hero
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by ocelot2006(m): 3:20pm On May 29, 2015
Pipsland78:

In the last US elections that brought in Obama, Marine One was used to transport George Bush from the Capitol building to the air force base were Air force One stood at standby to fly him back to Texas. In 2007, Eagle One was used to transport ex-prrsident OBJ from Abuja to Lagos after he transfered power to Yaradua. When the late Yaradua passed away, Eagle One was used to transport his corpse to Katsina. So why must GEJ's be different. It is called tradition.

1 Like

Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by Bants(m): 3:20pm On May 29, 2015
Goodbye GEJ now is time to be a decent critic to Buhari administration
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by seedorfabbey: 3:21pm On May 29, 2015
Be calm ,rome was not built in a day. Dis is d change we are seeking nd we. Shall all rejoice
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by omonnakoda: 3:23pm On May 29, 2015
meforyou1:
Point of correction - President Goodluck Jonathan. Americans address Clinton and Bush as President Clinton and President Bush till today. Once a President always a President. Just like a Senator
Nigerians do not we are not Americans
You really need to examine what it is about your psychology that make you feel so inferior to Americans
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by Hustlerlomo(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2015
Ko kon aye!! If he like mke he enter Otoueke Airforce!!! He go aso rock go dey smile up nd dwn!!

Mtcheeeeewwww!
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by Anglovel: 3:25pm On May 29, 2015
Daniyemi:
Nigerians I give you 6 months and you all shall begin to miss this man.

Mark my words.
True Talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by anigbajumo(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2015
20pounds:
What an amiable gentleman. Welcome home great son of Nigeria and Africa's greatest man alive.

To those cursing him, what if he had refused to acknowledge the result of that election? What if he had refused to handover to Buhari? What would you all have done?

Nigeria would have been at war now and we all know it. Why don't we celebrate this man for this singular act so that others coming after him would emulate him. If we keep painting him a loser, then we are not encouraging others to be patriots like him.

PS: here is something I have observed, these APC people seem not to have respect for the office and person of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.
Though,i respect GEJ 4dt at least he forfend WAR in our dear nation....Bt jst imagine wen international obsevers,United nation nd AU ar all watchin, da best option 4him is to accept defeat wif ease.Av u 4gotten GBAGBO nd CO.....?
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 29, 2015
You can say that again.
He is indeed a man of peace.
luvinhubby:
Thank you sir for your humble & simplistic leadership, the world stage welcomes you.
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by kilokeys(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2015
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 3hour since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.... wetin sef? angry

1 Like

Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by Anglovel: 3:28pm On May 29, 2015

GEJ is a ReaL Sportsman!
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by Besto(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2015
last bustop...

my guy come down shaparly.... all dos free plane movement n free feeding go stop...

last bullet: the average bayelsan z not happy with you..
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by gbadebosalewa: 3:33pm On May 29, 2015
At Lost But Found Lagos; we ensure your lost but found items are kept safe and secure… your worrying days are over.
http://lostbutfoundlagos.com

1 Share

Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by gsalami: 3:35pm On May 29, 2015
At least home is home, anytime anyday. He's now left with posterity. I wish him well as he faces the future as ex-president
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by Pain(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2015
What happened to the Railway stations that he built?
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by geoworldedu: 3:38pm On May 29, 2015
20pounds:

Tell me one Nigerian Democracy president who had refused to leave office after losing a free and fair election? None! So what jagajaga talk are you talking here?
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by OgaTheTop2: 3:40pm On May 29, 2015
Dandeson1:
there isn't even an airport in the whole bayelsa, not to talk of a town otuoke... Its a shameshame after 6 years
A very big shame. Jonathan really messed up bigger time!
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 29, 2015
diamondzzs:

Oya kill urself na, iranu!
Ofe nmanu
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by geoworldedu: 3:40pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 3hour since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.... wetin sef? angry

Many nairalanders talk like kids in an attempt to be funny undecided
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by nelsoooooo: 3:42pm On May 29, 2015
MY HERO
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by kilokeys(m): 3:42pm On May 29, 2015
geoworldedu:

Many nairalanders talk like kids in an attempt to be funny undecided
olofo undecided
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by bobchigar(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2015
What is big deal? Have we not in Nigeria withnessed even more people puting on special dress to welcome a released prisoner. Definately this is not a surprise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho / Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play / "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.