Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt (50489 Views)

Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Wike Holds Airport Reception For Osinbajo In Rivers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by Daresh(f): 3:45pm On May 29, 2015
kokozain:
Yeah his benefactors will surely accord him that

Same thing that went through my mind. The people shared $s to will surely welcome him.
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by Ymodulus: 3:46pm On May 29, 2015
Bayelsans.

Nigeria - (North) - (SouthWest) = Region XB. [Where B = defunct Biafra ]

Region B is always know for celebrating Mediocrity. This is the problem i have with that region. Some pertinent questions comes to mind when viewing this picture, they are:

1. Why is he been celebrated now?
2. What did he achieve during his 7years of rule?

Its so sad to note that these people will never learn.
If anything made my day today. Its Buhari's move to end Region B Amnesty Program.

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by ireneony(f): 3:46pm On May 29, 2015
Daniyemi:
Nigerians I give you 6 months and you all shall begin to miss this man.

Mark my words.
i believe u
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by Jkvivi2020: 3:56pm On May 29, 2015
Waste of funds. Deception. Grow well let d masses get shelter.
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by Samadonis: 3:58pm On May 29, 2015
Pls, return that plane ooo ooo, because our dear president is waiting.
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by bloomin: 4:15pm On May 29, 2015
kodded:
My hero

cool
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 29, 2015
Pls. Those guys on white. Are they. Undertakers undecided. If yes. Who do they want to undertake grin
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by Deblow: 4:20pm On May 29, 2015
Is it a dishonour to quit the stage wen it is time to do so? Even if he won the second term bid won't he still return home someday? Me I wanna celebrate him. Don't forget the fact that someday, Buhari also will have a day like this wen he will return home to Daura.
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by opiscoal(m): 4:23pm On May 29, 2015
Daniyemi:

Mark my words.
Shey na *PERIOD?
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by ExInferis(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2015
20pounds:
What an amiable gentleman. Welcome home great son of Nigeria and Africa's greatest man alive.

To those cursing him, what if he had refused to acknowledge the result of that election? What if he had refused to handover to Buhari? What would you all have done?

Nigeria would have been at war now and we all know it. Why don't we celebrate this man for this singular act so that others coming after him would emulate him. If we keep painting him a loser, then we are not encouraging others to be patriots like him.

PS: here is something I have observed, these APC people seem not to have respect for the office and person of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

he didnt do anything magnanimous, so stop exaggerating. when you lose an election, you hand over and move on.

thats the law.

there was nothing else for him to do. playing the Gbagbo card would likely have cost him a great deal more than just his freedom.

you people make it seem like he won, but then decided to generously hand over. holding on after losing wasnt an option, not in these climes.
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by klax(m): 4:30pm On May 29, 2015
kokozain:
Yeah his benefactors will surely accord him that

Wake up ok so you expect his people to stone him you must be kidding every tribe are not like your tribe ok. Mind not everybody think silly the way you think. Take it or leave he has done his best let GMB show his own swags too and leave that is the way it goes ok
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by olutunde12(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2015
DIVINE78:
Great deception and not reception, Ok?
These people will stop at nothing to milk Jona dry.

And how does that concern you? You people said he will not conduct election, he did. You said he will not leave office, he left. You said he will not come to hand over, he came. Now his people are welcoming him home, you are still angry? That is why some people never do well in life. Whether you like it or not Jonathan is an achiever!
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by ngoziama: 5:17pm On May 29, 2015
Pipsland78:
Why use the Nigerian Airfirce plane to transport him when he's no longer the president? This is waste of State funds

Ssssssshhhhhh
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by mobaking: 5:53pm On May 29, 2015
Daniyemi:

Mark my words.
It is Abba Moro and people like yourself that would miss him.
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by TheAdvocate(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2015
DIVINE78:
Great deception and not reception, Ok?
These people will stop at nothing to milk Jona dry.

How many people welcomes yu at ur village? The dibia?
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by Redoil: 7:38pm On May 29, 2015
ritababe:
I Love Him
will marry him
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by meforyou1(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2015
omonnakoda:
Nigerians do not we are not Americans
You really need to examine what it is about your psychology that make you feel so inferior to Americans
what is this this one saying? When u say senator tinubu, are u copying mali?
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by Eziachi: 8:09pm On May 29, 2015
luvinhubby:
Thank you sir for your humble & simplistic leadership, the world stage welcomes you.
Simplistic life of 11 executive jets and millions of Naira annual budget for feeding. grin grin grin grin Simplistic indeed!!
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by lacade(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2015
eazisky:
Some Porthacourt and otueke ppl will even be disapointed in GEJ,

all the same, mr. buhari, by tomorrow morning i xpect fuel price to be stabilized, 1 naira=1 dollar, 100.000 job creation per month Shikenan

Don't be sarcastic, why the hatred, the Constitution says election must be held every 4yrs. It means another person may win, so stop crying. If it pains you that much, you can contest in 2019 or go on exile!
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by eazisky(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2015
lacade:

Don't be sarcastic, why the hatred, the Constitution says election must be held every 4yrs. It means another person may win, so stop crying. If it pains you that much, you can contest in 2019 or go on exile!

Mumu
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by luvinhubby(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2015
Eziachi:

Simplistic life of 11 executive jets and millions of Naira annual budget for feeding. grin grin grin grin Simplistic indeed!!
Are they his personal properties or was the money meant to feed his nuclear family?

1 Like

Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 11:04pm On May 29, 2015
My hero thank God that u and Ur family came out alive, we love u kiss cool cool
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by peculi(f): 6:59am On May 30, 2015
God bless you sir.may d good Lord continually uplift u,in all ramification.
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by Dandeson1(m): 1:24pm On May 30, 2015
meforyou1:
Shut up. U expect bayelsa to have an airport that will land a presidential jet?
who is this FOOL no I expect bayelsa state to have a sea port that will land a presidential animal like you
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by meforyou1(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2015
Dandeson1:
who is this FOOL no I expect bayelsa state to have a sea port that will land a presidential animal like you
ur papa animal
Re: Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt by Dandeson1(m): 3:38pm On May 30, 2015
meforyou1:
ur papa animal
your generations animals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.