Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,566 members, 7,820,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram (29026 Views)

Bassey Akpan Seeks Amnesty For Looters Of Government Coffers / Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife / Boko Haram Calls For Election Boycott, Jonathan Seeks US Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by kally01(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2015
lawbabs:

You have no substance in your brain. You are filled with hatred for the North. If I ask you what the governor said, I am sure you can barely recollect. That gov spoke the truth and nothing but the truth. Sit down here and fill your heart with hatred for the North and the Yorubas But live with the fact that you have a new govt.

Because Jonathan was a sectional president doesn't make it right. The North East needs the attention of rebuilding. If your family was based in Borno, you won't talk like u did.
ehen. For. Ur mind abi who u wan rebuild. Say na d women wey divorce dia husbands join bh abi d ones wey dey detonate bomb under hijab .wft common sense is scarce
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by MrClarity(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2015
What amnesty? Shettima is one of their sponsors, Stupid man. All dis while boko has been attacking Borno, dey have not neared d Govt. House... They need 2 investigate dis Governor
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by mumbasa: 2:15am On May 31, 2015
voltron:
When a PRESIDENT appoints incompetent and corrupt individuals into office.... Scream CHANGE!!!! with hate and burning vengeance in your eyes.. Over 40,000 Nigerians lost their lives and over 100 thousand are internally displaced because we stood by and let it happen. This is the last destiny train at the last bustop and in our hands we hold our last train tickets.. 50 years after and we have not started our journey. If we fail due to our deafening blissful ignorance or docility, 2015 leads into an era of irreversible chaos. We shall become the largest poorest human jungle on the continent. Remembered for being a fool at 50 in spite of the enormous potential and opportunities.

All the potential Nigeria speaks about lies in the vast wealth of the Niger Delta Region
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by mumbasa: 2:40am On May 31, 2015
Babaji111:
Are you from Mars? What a vague statement? Can you just go back to school or just come out from your village to know what is happening in the world? ISLAM means PEACE, and to those who think Islam is killings, rape and kidnapping, Satan is surely leading him/her to hell.

I would have loved to belive you when you say Islam means peace out when i tune into Aljazeera all i see is

1) Boko Haram of Nigeria

2)Muslim brotherhood of Egypt

3)Al-Qaeda of Yemen, Syria they also form the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group

4)Taliban Militants of Afghanistan

5)AQIM ( Islamist militant organization which aims to overthrow the Algerian government and institute an Islamic state.)

6)ISIS and ISIL

What about Muslim violence in France or the young man called Dzhokar who was the MUSLIM behind boston marathon bombings.

Have you heard of the 2008 MUMBAI ATTACKS. Where some Muslims slaughtered every Christian and Hindu in sight? Reports has it that 172 people died but eye witness counted close to 800 people.

Now before you think of sounding stupid in the named of defending your religion. Ask your self this question

If ISLAM is really peaceful why don't we see Christians or Hindus, or Jews or Buddhist form a group and slaughter people in the name of religion. Why does Islam have so many blood in its hands.

ISLAM IS A CURSE TO THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by anonym0us: 6:30am On May 31, 2015
jossyj:

Pls of what religion is boko haram ?
traditional religion
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by mauriceju2(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2015
If the world did not put an end to Islam, Islam will destroy the world within a short time, of all the numerous religion in the world is only Islam and in the name of Islam that people form groups to fight government for not following their religious laws, kill innocent,defenceless and peaceful people every where for not converting to Islam, killing their own blood for denouncing Islam, bombing their fellow Muslims in the Mosques for not supporting them or for speaking against them, in their foolishness the Muslim still believe that they will use gun to force the whole world to convert to Islam as the almighty agent of Satan told them( Mohamed big shit be upon you in hell fire where you are burning for inventing Islam to destroy humanity). now the infidel is out of power through propaganda and lies, it is justifiable in their mind to go and drill oil from the back yard and the land of the infidel to finance Islamic agenda, killing all the fishes in our ocean and destroying our farmland with oil wast the natural source of our livelihood, let see how this will play out, nature has a way of rendering justice, if the north is not careful Nigeria will collapse in their hand, they are ignorant of the fact that God is in charge and something is about to happen, something that will change everything about Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by Babaji111(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2015
mumbasa:

I would have loved to belive you when you say Islam means peace out when i tune into Aljazeera all i see is

1) Boko Haram of Nigeria

2)Muslim brotherhood of Egypt

3)Al-Qaeda of Yemen, Syria they also form the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group

4)Taliban Militants of Afghanistan

5)AQIM ( Islamist militant organization which aims to overthrow the Algerian government and institute an Islamic state.)

6)ISIS and ISIL

What about Muslim violence in France or the young man called Dzhokar who was the MUSLIM behind boston marathon bombings.

Have you heard of the 2008 MUMBAI ATTACKS. Where some Muslims slaughtered every Christian and Hindu in sight? Reports has it that 172 people died but eye witness counted close to 800 people.

Now before you think of sounding stupid in the named of defending your religion. Ask your self this question

If ISLAM is really peaceful why don't we see Christians or Hindus, or Jews or Buddhist form a group and slaughter people in the name of religion. Why does Islam have so many blood in its hands.

ISLAM IS A CURSE TO THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD
I pity people like you think with their buttocks instead of their brains. If all groups you mentioned are real Muslims, then why are they killing Muslims in Mosques, in hospitals, in schools? Don't you think these groups are formed and sponsored to tarnish the beauty of Islam? Go and read the Old Testament, the laws of old prophets of God and compare same with the present day life.

I cannot say Christianity is a curse to humanity because I believe in the existence of Al-Mighty God who created people of diverse culture and religion. But remember, the Truth is only one. If pastors and dozens of Christians are converting to Islam everyday, then I think you just need blessings from God to see the light to enable you know the beauty of Islam. Men of God are always cursed and castigated in this satanic world but time shall tell.

Finally, go and read how Al-Qaeda was formed and sponsored.
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by corektchic: 11:40pm On May 31, 2015
onyi4edu:

cheesy why did you say that my dear

they always use phrases like "o my sweet lord", "sweet goodness"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder / Senator Bassey Albert's (OBA) Handshake With A Supporter (Photo) / Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Governor Sanwo-Olu For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.