Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram (29033 Views)

Bassey Akpan Seeks Amnesty For Looters Of Government Coffers / Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife / Boko Haram Calls For Election Boycott, Jonathan Seeks US Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by omolami: 11:20am On May 30, 2015
Book haram had said on several fora that they do not want amnesty. Where is Shettima coming from.. This man is bringing out a different drama just like the Chibok girls abduction saga that he organised. I request that he be closely monitored
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:22am On May 30, 2015
This is just a reveal of the unimaginable level of stupidity and selfishness that flows in the blood of those animals up north; they unanimously put their land and lives of their people in jeopardy in a bid to posses their possession(power from the center).

It has just begun! Nigerians are ready for any rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by bionixs: 11:25am On May 30, 2015
fallout87:
Where are those morons who said GEJ was behind book haram?

The North were behind it and have bamboozled the masses. Now they will ask for amnesty for the rapist and terrorist. SMH
oga,why stress yourself! All those who fought Gej are already automatically under heavy CURSE,young and old! Fight,frame up and falsely accuse a man who means well for you because he isnt violent,check your life later. I talk out of experience. Una go later know say that out of 2 bad leaders,one is better than the other

3 Likes

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by funlord(m): 11:26am On May 30, 2015
noblezone:
We warned Nigerians.

The "infidels" has gone, a true son of Usman Dan Fodio has taken back what belongs to them.
Boko Haram can now, accept amnesty.

Must we continue to answer one country with this people?
Biafrans, it is time.
grin
noblezone:
We warned Nigerians.

The "infidels" has gone, a true son of Usman Dan Fodio has taken back what belongs to them.
Boko Haram can now, accept amnesty.

Must we continue to answer one country with this people?
Biafrans, it is time.

Yourself?as well as all the people who have either "liked or shared your comment" are all "ethnically biased fools"! Now na biafra? I thought you guys were "dislodged jews" who wanted to return to isreal? Next week una fit say na japan una emigrate from! Abeg retire from "jingoism" and join all tribes and the REAL igbo people who "matter", that are also working with president buhari in trying to fix nigeria! Even jesus thinks you are a dunce due to your post!
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by Babaji111(m): 11:57am On May 30, 2015
noblezone:

Bros, it is a waste of time to negotiate with Islam.
Islam does not negotiate.
Are you from Mars? What a vague statement? Can you just go back to school or just come out from your village to know what is happening in the world? ISLAM means PEACE, and to those who think Islam is killings, rape and kidnapping, Satan is surely leading him/her to hell.
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by jkross(m): 12:06pm On May 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Give them medals with the amnesty please because they deserve it with the Chibok girls still missing

You still believe that missing chibok girls theory.... ?
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by front247: 12:13pm On May 30, 2015
gboss4sure:
Just few hrs dem swear this guys in, their madness don start already.
boko haram is a northern agenda

1 Like

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by islandmoon: 12:15pm On May 30, 2015
Before you give amnesty to boko haram, rememeber victim of june 12 riot, victim of biafra war, victim of jos crisis and the fulani killings , the unemployed youths and ...

Beside , there is no justification for that for a terrorist group!

1 Like

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by hugobuzz(m): 12:18pm On May 30, 2015
instead of justice you are talking of Amnesty! can't you all see its this same stupid governor who arranged the kidnapping of the chibok girls? this guy has been aware of the whole thing since inception.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by Gboliwe: 12:23pm On May 30, 2015
It is only in Nigeria this covert terrorist can be re-elected as governor and allowed to open his mouth anyhow.

If only GEJ listened to me when I was all for full state of emergency for that state, that governor would have long been forgotten sef.
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by leanalyst: 12:41pm On May 30, 2015
winnieG1:

if President Buhari is serious about fighting corruption, he should invite this man for serious questioning. There is more to Boko haram which this Shettima is at the hem of their affairs.
My broda thank you. Which means u see what I seeing, u don't talk of amnesty for mass murderers and people without conviction. Buhari needs to call him and ask him his connection to them.
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by Realfrankie(m): 12:46pm On May 30, 2015
jkross:

You still believe that missing chibok girls theory.... ?
wonders shall never End
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by Realfrankie(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2015
Na dem sabi
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by Stylaay(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2015
lastpage:

First, Jonathan was just too weak and too inept to be of any good to anybody, including his Niger Delta!.
World leaders, even ordinary King of Morocco dont want ANYTHING to do with him, due to his level of imbecility!

So, to even be thinking anyone will sign-on into anything he is doing, is foolhardy.

Secondly, all these frothing in the mouth about what "Southerners" will do or not do is just what it is: NOISE!
If you guys want to "Test the WILL" of Buhari, just start misbehaving! undecided wink

Buhari as l see him now, is like a "Reformed Version" of a "suicide Bomber and dead-man Walking" COMBINED!

He does not give aphuck, he does not care, he does not want wealth, does not need any Praise or Titles from anyone and is ready to DIE, doing what he thinks is good for this country.
ALL HE WANTS IS A NAME FOR HIMSELF AND A GOOD LEGACY

I think he is dangerous man who is committed to turning Nigeria around, much like Jerry Rawlings of Ghana .......... and he will crush ANYONE who stands in his way.
Dont forget, He is the CURRENT Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces ... and this one is a "real General"!

My advice is that EVERYONE should take a chill, behave themselves and realize that it is no longer business as usual.
Expect a lot of surprises, even on those who enabled him to get there. wink wink

Lastpage!

Move on we are talking about the idea of granting boko bois amnesty and u r ranting about GEJ. Even Buhari said no paying oldscores. U r really sounding boring. What do u mean flattys and TANoids people like you should just shut d Bleep up. A new chapter is about to play out in nigeria and this hate and self serving attitude displayed before the elections should be dropped. We all need a change in the way we now think. What nonsense
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by Stylaay(m): 12:59pm On May 30, 2015
Stylaay:

Move on we are talking about the idea of grating boko bois amnesty and u r ranting about GEJ. Even Buhari said no paying oldscores. U r really sounding boring
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by Realist2: 1:12pm On May 30, 2015
I told you guys that TRUTH has a natural way of unveiling itself.
Gov. Shettima under whose guard so many atrocious acts was committed by Boko Haram including the Chiboks girls whose deliberate act of negligence,disobeyed intelligence warning by Security Agents went ahead to conduct exam for the children of less privilege in order to perfect their plan, blame everything on GEJ.He was also re-elected even when he failed in his primary responsibility of securing life and property blaming it all on the FG.Now that their mission is achieved, the Boko boys need to be compensated in the name Amnesty.WE ARE WATCHING.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by BraniacX(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2015
about2wed:
unbelievable
You bera believe it
Change obviously, is subject to interpretation
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by Beface(m): 1:59pm On May 30, 2015
Maybe because he's daughters were not part of the Chibok girls that's why is trying to play politics with the situation.
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by gemini35(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2015
After wasting thousands of life,s, Our brothers and military men that fought boko boys too will also get amnesty,inshort they should get that shettima arrested

1 Like

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 30, 2015
Ok na
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by onyi4edu(f): 3:14pm On May 30, 2015
corektchic:

seems u watch Indian movies n series. Lols

cheesy why did you say that my dear
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 30, 2015
[size=18pt]Change
Change
Change
Change is here[/size]

1 Like

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by ayoromer: 3:16pm On May 30, 2015
shitima gang up wit boko boys to kidnap d girls so dat d boko boys wil get amernesty send assaint for jona to accept election result b4 d complete election niger delta oil money wil send alot almajiris to early grave n d west.
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 30, 2015
Realist2:
I told you guys that TRUTH has a natural way of unveiling itself.
Gov. Shettima under whose guard so many atrocious acts was committed by Boko Haram including the Chiboks girls whose deliberate act of negligence,disobeyed intelligence warning by Security Agents went ahead to conduct exam for the children of less privilege in order to perfect their plan, blame everything on GEJ.He was also re-elected even when he failed in his primary responsibility of securing life and property blaming it all on the FG.Now that their mission is achieved, the Boko boys need to be compensated in the name Amnesty.WE ARE WATCHING.

You forgot that the same man kicked against a declaration of state of emergency and the FG attempt to demolish boko haram
I told you folks this change will be a bolus of eba stuck in their throats.
Let God keep us all alive,we shall all watch this movie unfold
Thank God Buhari has distanced himself from his former stand on boko
Watch them all turn against and gang up on him and accuse him of being anti north and anti Islam if he doesn't tow their line

2 Likes

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by ayoromer: 3:30pm On May 30, 2015
the northern leaders buhari plus shitima gang up n use d boko boys to destroy jona govt now buhari is moving militry base formality he who kill by d sord die by d sord let watch d drama unfold.
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by EmekaBlue(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2015
Power don land 4 abo ki pple hand nah..which way Naija..Very soon una go begin scream CHANGE again..watchout...nonsense
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by jide333(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2015
one of the boko sponsorer... Gej made a big mistake by not asking this f o o l to step down during the crisis.. YES when there's a serious crisis going on in a state the Gov were supposed to step down for the interest of the people.. Only dumb a s s low thinking unexposed e warriors wont notice this..
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by poiZon: 6:21pm On May 30, 2015
VickyRotex:
"First take out the bit of wood from your eye, then will you see clearly to take out the grain of dust from your brother's eye"

in zebrudaya's voice ' sista wat r u means'?
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by poiZon: 6:30pm On May 30, 2015
jossyj:

Pls of what religion is boko haram ?

unheard religion of I S L A M!
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by lyntiffany(f): 7:15pm On May 30, 2015
jossyj:

NIGERIA IS A BIG FRAUD.THERE IS NOTHING 1 IN IT EXCEPT OIL.
The only thing I see binding Nigeria together is the oil thingy. If the S/S should wake up with one voice and say no to this diabolical marriage that brought all region together then Nigeria would be a long forgotten issue.

Wonder why they are still in slumber because they are the only region holding the yam and the knife to this contract marriage called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by lyntiffany(f): 7:18pm On May 30, 2015
omolami:
Book haram had said on several fora that they do not want amnesty. Where is Shettima coming from.. This man is bringing out a different drama just like the Chibok girls abduction saga that he organised. I request that he be closely monitored
thank you my brother you made so much sense , that guy's hand no clear for that saga.

1 Like

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by VickyRotex(f): 7:27pm On May 30, 2015
poiZon:

in zebrudaya's voice ' sista wat r u means'?

I means, I was referring to Governor Shettima, he should correct his wrongs, before blaming others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Demotes Enitan Ransome-Kuti, Late Fela’s Nephew / Shehu Sani's Fulani Attire As He Meets With Herdsmen In Kaduna (Photos) / When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.