Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond (73978 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari / Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 29, 2015
Change is here brothers.Watch out for breaking news on Monday lol

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 29, 2015
When a PRESIDENT appoints incompetent and corrupt individuals into office.... Scream CHANGE!!!! with hate and burning vengeance in your eyes.. Over 40,000 Nigerians lost their lives and over 100 thousand are internally displaced because we stood by and let it happen. This is the last destiny train at the last bustop and in our hands we hold our last train tickets.. 50 years after and we have not started our journey. If we fail due to our deafening blissful ignorance or docility, 2015 leads into an era of irreversible chaos. We shall become the largest poorest human jungle on the continent. Remembered for being a fool at 50 in spite of the enormous potential and opportunities.
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Desgidi(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2015
I wonder aw some people talk @tyms....I don't think any president in 9ja has attended public function like Gej...this is just the beginning of a new administration....so let watch and see if pmb will b celebrated or cursed.
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by agarawu23(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2015
help3852:
i hope you know that the core men that were involved in the wastage are in APC now…

Grow up and speak wisely
OK sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by ACM10: 7:30pm On May 29, 2015
agarawu23:
wasted 16 clueless years by the PDP is over undecided

this is a new government and things MUST change. even enemy of progress go follow chop inside the "change"

buhari I sight u cool

There is no PDP buttt to kick anymore. It is now "blame Buhari" "blame APC". Nigerians will not accept any government which refused to accept responsibility for its failure.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 29, 2015
Pheals:
Where's buhari haters......imagine some Nigerians having failure as their role model
Hope u re not a failure too?
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Genea(f): 7:42pm On May 29, 2015
agarawu23:
wasted 16 clueless years by the PDP is over undecided

this is a new government and things MUST change. even enemy of progress go follow chop inside the "change"

buhari I sight u cool
like as if dose day wasted it r not recycled in APC
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by khaylee(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2015
For all you guys complaining about his accent I bet most of you also suffer from intonation problem- the reason why you will know its an Igbo man, Calabar man, or even a Yoruba speaking when you hear them. You have 8yrs to put up with it!

For those calling him Illiterate, majority of you guys probably sat for WAEC/Jamb 3-4 times and some of you are still sitting till now. And for those of you that managed to get a degree, what have you done with your lifes. A lot of your mates have their 2nd degrees, phd, attained proffesional qualifications but you all are here forming champion.

Just my honest bit.
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by agarawu23(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2015
Genea:
like as if dose day wasted it r not recycled in APC
the difference is clear ma cool
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Amein(m): 7:45pm On May 29, 2015
Goahead:
Wonder what he could be telling Mr Hammond with his thick Hausa accent.
He is telling him that he kick jonathief back zoo:
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by MosakuAW(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2015
Apart from the "Green" White" Green" flag. There is another flag behind President Buahri. What flag is that abeg?
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Cossette: 7:51pm On May 29, 2015
In the face of impossible odds, people who love their country can change it...our President, make us proud
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Themandator: 7:55pm On May 29, 2015
Work indeed... Who is his principal Secretary... Or the Bayo guy thinks govt business is a photo business.

Seriousness is when he immediately there in the square announce names of his chief of staff, principal sec, sgf, hos

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Themandator: 7:59pm On May 29, 2015
MosakuAW:
Apart from the "Green" White" Green" flag. There is another flag behind President Buahri. What flag is that abeg?

The other makes him the Commander in Chief of the armed forces of the federal Republic of Nigeria...
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by omoelu1(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2015
femzysticks:
This is what we are talking about

I see hope for the hopeless

Strength for the weak

food for the hungry

I see a new government void of corrupt practices

I see a new and a better Nigeria

I see change

Welcome Baba

#changeIsHere

and clue for the clueless

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Eshinwaju: 8:07pm On May 29, 2015
ichidodo:
The bloody show-off....Cattle herding fits the illiterate most.

Mr......dodo...... cheesy today...n....coco tomorrow......u no well at all....stewpid attention seeker...... grin
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Themandator: 8:07pm On May 29, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Well there is nothing wrong in consulting even as bad as George Bush was there were some matters that Obama consulted him on, its not a mmust u do what they tell u but experience they say is the best teacher , buhari might not do 100% but the truth is you guys should take failure out of the equation, this dude wont fail, Buhari might not be intelligent but

1. He has a lot of intelligent people around him - His campaign will tell u alot
2. he is hungry to make things work, he isnt going into politics to enrich himself\
3. he has been in the system and he knows the level of corruption and how to deal with some things, he is the man of the people that is he didnt make himself unreachable so he knows the pain of the common man before now his house in his home town can be accessed by just almost anybody

Mr. Don't be overly optimistic... Be soberly optimistic... Obasanjo even better corruption free image and talked more... And he is Buhari's boss.
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 29, 2015
@koligs.
You're a cretinus fvctard.
I gat no time for fools like you. tongue .
If you need attention go meet your leprosy mother.
Ediot!
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 29, 2015
ITbomb:
Almost 6 hours now and naira is still at N200 for a $. Baba one chance, start working. Abi work na to meet with foreigners?
What do you expect from DauraDullard a.k.a Baba one chance?

grin grin
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by ArchEnemy(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2015
samutd4u:

Pls whc application u use to edit dat picture
lol
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Dollyak(f): 8:17pm On May 29, 2015
koligs:

GEJ has done so much harm to the educational sector.
The number of daft people that comment on nairaland is getting out of hand.
This guy must be a product of d same primary school that patience Jonathan attended.I am sure he didn't go beyond secondary school
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 29, 2015
jah blesd his reign
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by adicious(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2015
Runz girls be like " I belong to every guy but I belong to no guy"
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by ileogbenfidel(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2015
Nigeria now have a duly elected president and not a selected president, baba go perform no doubt. God shall restore all our waisted years.
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by femzysticks(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2015
omoelu1:
and clue for the clueless

Hahahahaha
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by MosakuAW(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2015
Themandator:

The other makes him the Commander in Chief of the armed forces of the federal Republic of Nigeria...

Thanks.
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by harry509: 8:29pm On May 29, 2015
lalasticlala:
Bayo captioned the pic thus:

https://instagram.com/p/3RdA_Guu_O/
I pray 2 GOD almighty 2 keep baba, sustain and gve him d knowledge 2 govern nigeria. Nigeria must move forward. God bless me, bless d president and bless all nigerian's. Amen
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by tsdarkside(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2015
Burger01:
That's my president. God guide you PMB. Never again shall we make mistakes of 'I had no shoes'...NEVER again!angry

na you people sabi...do you people think,that to have no shoes,in this rough world,is good thing?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by tola9ja: 8:32pm On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
FAKE CHANGE. THIEVES

FAKE COMMENT

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by crystaliyamu20(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2015
Loads of cash to be won from sport betting, Get sure winnings on fixed matches, for 100% fixed matches, contact our agent and get subscribed on 2348136171479

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by tsdarkside(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2015
joystickextendr:
good

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature

i already have a large joystick...i AM A BLACK-MAN,,,,HEAVENS....................SO WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR POINT!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry

GOOOOOOO FVCK YOURSELF!!!
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by trytim100(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2015
thankGod is not by eloquent in grammar oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu Visits Akure Explosion Site, Gives Report Of Event (photos) / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.