Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond (73979 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari / Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Drinkwater(m): 7:12pm On May 29, 2015
Yay

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by joystickextendr: 7:12pm On May 29, 2015
good

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by ifydadiva(f): 7:12pm On May 29, 2015
Sai baba! #nowthatyouarethere#do not let us down

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Segadem(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
FAKE CHANGE. THIEVES
why
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Truth24(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2015
Is he just settling now? His time had started hours ago

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by living2013(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2015
we need less talk but action in this regime
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 29, 2015
Ok..

Just be ready to ENTERTAIN STRIKES next 2weeks

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Cohsyn(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2015
Pheals:
Where's buhari haters......imagine some Nigerians having failure as their role model

The matter really tire me!
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by dre11(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2015
The change is here.......

No time for dulling moment
Baba at work....... Do not disturb

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Badgers14: 7:15pm On May 29, 2015
Did oga Jona leave his tissue behind (tissue under the table) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Uncletony(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2015
stevolinkon40:
Work don start be that. Welldone

We need EARLY POSITIVE changes.

have u ever been dissapointed in life?!
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Burger01(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2015
Pheals:
Where's buhari haters......imagine some Nigerians having failure as their role model
I wonder osmiley
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 29, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Nice Start by the president, Did you see the trend
- Arrived at the venue
- Greeted dignitaries
- Was Sworn in
- Invited the heads of state to lunch
- In between quickly excused them for prayers
- Came back
- Ended the parry
- had a one on one with some foreign dignitaries

This is what i call multi tasking of life - You will know when someone is ready to work

This remaining 4 years will be hard on some people because high blood pressure will be so high, but you guys shouldnt worry Buhari will fix the medical system cos he cant afford to see you guys die. He once said i need haters to keep me moving forward grin

HOPE U ARE AROUND..?
Don't RUN OOO

WHEN He starts consulting the same OBJ
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by adekayo1234(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2015
ichidodo:
The bloody show-off....Cattle herding fits the illiterate most.
eeya

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by johnson055: 7:17pm On May 29, 2015
First go and carry fayose one of the first corruption gov on Nigeria and fayemi grin
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by ITbomb(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2015
Almost 6 hours now and naira is still at N200 for a $. Baba one chance, start working. Abi work na to meet with foreigners?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by help3852: 7:18pm On May 29, 2015
agarawu23:
wasted 16 clueless years by the PDP is over undecided

this is a new government and things MUST change. even enemy of progress go follow chop inside the "change"

buhari I sight u cool
i hope you know that the core men that were involved in the wastage are in APC now…

Grow up and speak wisely
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by naijainfogalery: 7:18pm On May 29, 2015
Well there is nothing wrong in consulting even as bad as George Bush was there were some matters that Obama consulted him on, its not a mmust u do what they tell u but experience they say is the best teacher , buhari might not do 100% but the truth is you guys should take failure out of the equation, this dude wont fail, Buhari might not be intelligent but

1. He has a lot of intelligent people around him - His campaign will tell u alot
2. he is hungry to make things work, he isnt going into politics to enrich himself\
3. he has been in the system and he knows the level of corruption and how to deal with some things, he is the man of the people that is he didnt make himself unreachable so he knows the pain of the common man before now his house in his home town can be accessed by just almost anybody

kayciano:

HOPE U ARE AROUND..?
Don't RUN OOO

WHEN He starts consulting the same OBJ

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by johnson055: 7:19pm On May 29, 2015
Abeeg stop about that money joooo I still want to connect US dollars on Monday oooo plss let me connect the money first so $ we come down ok buhari I hope u day hear me sha
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by itops(f): 7:19pm On May 29, 2015
agarawu23:
wasted 16 clueless years by the PDP is over undecided

this is a new government and things MUST change. even enemy of progress go follow chop inside the "change"

buhari I sight u cool

Is it that there is no other english language than this CLUELESS right up? clueless, clueless, clueless. make we here word.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by XBLadez: 7:20pm On May 29, 2015
koligs:

GEJ has done so much harm to the educational sector.
The number of daft people that comment on nairaland is getting out of hand.
This guy must be a product of d same primary school that patience Jonathan attended.I am sure he didn't go beyond secondary school
Does Buhari have a school cert? What could be more shameful for someone in that position?
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by ajalaolanr(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2015
ichidodo:
The bloody show-off....Cattle herding fits the illiterate most.

You are unbearably naive

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by tinacrl01(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2015
Shabe you talk say NO vacancy in Aso rock?
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by johnson055: 7:23pm On May 29, 2015
Dude who told u that he don't have certificate u also pray for ur life make u go to better place u ever go before he done make ham he be ur president now say baba go on but do carry yahoo boy for now oooo abeeg hustle still day oooo [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Sola15(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2015
Ko sere ni Moscow
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by agarawu23(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2015
itops:

Is it that there is no other english language than this CLUELESS right up? clueless, clueless, clueless. make we here word.
lol

OK ma
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by thaoriginator: 7:25pm On May 29, 2015
If no comment for dis kain thread na sin
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 29, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Nice Start by the president, Did you see the trend
- Arrived at the venue
- Greeted dignitaries
- Was Sworn in
- Invited the heads of state to lunch
- In between quickly excused them for prayers
- Came back
- Ended the parry
- had a one on one with some foreign dignitaries

This is what i call multi tasking of life - You will know when someone is ready to work

This remaining 4 years will be hard on some people because high blood pressure will be so high, but you guys shouldnt worry Buhari will fix the medical system cos he cant afford to see you guys die. He once said i need haters to keep me moving forward grin
stories upon stories...... just chill
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 29, 2015
You have gotten the long awaited sit. Now begin your sleepless night and day
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by fyneboi79(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2015
adekayo1234:
Buhari: Now that ayam the fresident, fls make shuwar you send back those coruft folitician that have already escape esp that ffk boy
Man: Done! Do you want him delivered in Ghanamustgo or delivered by Dhl
Buhari: (laughs) haba, ayam now a civilian fresident o
Some of you guys in NL are so funny I feel u should explore the entertainment industry. grin
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by samutd4u(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2015
ArchEnemy:
That's right
Pls whc application u use to edit dat picture
Re: Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond by fapcrook(m): 7:28pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Just passing by
To see if "change" is here
we all know you are a passerby, so we no dey worry at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu Visits Akure Explosion Site, Gives Report Of Event (photos) / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.