Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,303 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba (114051 Views)

Why I Oppose Buhari –fayose / I Oppose Gov Oshiomhole Marriage To Fortes Because Oshiomole No Fine(pics) / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by chaloner(m): 11:38pm On May 29, 2015
busayochic:
see how silly ur write up looks. Like u are from Zambia. My dear friend if PMB wins, we (Nigerians) win. Stop wishing for him to fail!
a silly writeup wit so many likes ..... Beta get used to it u stupi.d fellow.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by chaloner(m): 11:39pm On May 29, 2015
ron5ke:

and u r doing wat?..talking?..pffffft. .u can't compare GEJ to PMB. .ok?..so uhhh. .keep making noise.. grin
yes how can I compare a democrat(GEJ) wit a 2011 blood sucker?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by nd07(m): 11:39pm On May 29, 2015
suwailad:
Ifeduba or what you call yourself, you still have a lot to learn being a political scientist. I think you have no qualification for that, just that you have access to the internet so you can make noise like everyone else. That does not make you a political analyst, political analysts is an actual profession and not an hubby.

Political analysts take their time to access information in depth before making their analysis and not beer parlor suggestions. By the way, did you even give a solution on how to combat boko haram once and for all? But noise makers like you, the ever annoying arm chair critics are quick to judge any postulations put forth that will defeat these fools once and for all, but you guys don't have the brilliancy to come up with your solution to counter the President's own. We have had enough of this folly, and thank God it died with jonathan. So its time to shut up and start making sense not showing your worthless hobby and what it means not to be a political analyst. And your picture is eating people's bandwidth, it is not necessary, if you want to be in the limelight, start trekking for whatever hideous reasons there is.

ranting of an illiterate & ur fellow illiterates r busy hitting "like" 2 d fury u called comment. u guys criticized GEJ even in his plausible moves & now u call it a folly dt died wt Jonathan- Dreamer!. its a pity d folly has just started. GMB once said "an attack on boko haram is an attack on islam" accused GEJ of killing innocent citizens in Bama- he dt sows a seed of discord must reap d same says d holy book.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by M4gunners: 11:40pm On May 29, 2015
Some people sees this buhari as their god is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by abdulhosni619(m): 11:42pm On May 29, 2015
Blah blah blah.....na u bi undecided
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by GoodGovernance: 11:43pm On May 29, 2015
nightmile:

Thank you my guy, some Nigerians like bugging themselves with what they know nothing about. Command centre President was referring to is not defense headquarter , all slowpokes should take note.

Please tell them again.They need constant reminder grin
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Rexnegro(m): 11:43pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:
military is military there are standard procedures.. even USA fighting a bigger war have not relocated their central command next to Taliban or Alqueda door step. Buhari cannot claim to be a MAJOR GENERAL and make such blunder..
Ok op the general u sabi military procedures nahim u no tell ur otuoke Broda ? U re a bad Broda to gej I swear. Now Over to ur write up wey long like third mainland bridge but full of comparism with America ...get dis into ur skull dat USA is far advanced than us in technology and military hardwares , come sef wat is ur concerns sef , is it to end boko haram regardless the tactics or procedures used or standard procedures ? D last time I checked PMB has a degree from war college USA why u , u re just one modafucker from anambra state without military know-how or experiences typing lubbish from ur room shining those colored teeth like smiling mosquito wey see blood to suck.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by RickyTan: 11:43pm On May 29, 2015
WHO IS THIS LOUD MOUTH?

EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE MOST NOISE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 29, 2015
suwailad:
Ifeduba or what you call yourself, you still have a lot to learn being a political scientist. I think you have no qualification for that, just that you have access to the internet so you can make noise like everyone else. That does not make you a political analyst, political analysts is an actual profession and not an hubby.

Political analysts take their time to access information in depth before making their analysis and not beer parlor suggestions. By the way, did you even give a solution on how to combat boko haram once and for all? But noise makers like you, the ever annoying arm chair critics are quick to judge any postulations put forth that will defeat these fools once and for all, but you guys don't have the brilliancy to come up with your solution to counter the President's own. We have had enough of this folly, and thank God it died with jonathan. So its time to shut up and start making sense not showing your worthless hobby and what it means not to be a political analyst. And your picture is eating people's bandwidth, it is not necessary, if you want to be in the limelight, start trekking for whatever hideous reasons there is.
its just a matter of time, we will all know that this mallam is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:
military is military there are standard procedures.. even USA fighting a bigger war have not relocated their central command next to Taliban or Alqueda door step. Buhari cannot claim to be a MAJOR GENERAL and make such blunder..
u know nothing about military tactics...trust me

Moving the command centre to maiduguri is not same as moving the intelligence unit to Sambisa.

You should learn to ask questions before publicly displaying crass mentality.

Listen to me as it appears I have to break it down for you.

By Buhari's directive, the centre of gravity of the military strength shall be moved to maiduguri. Meaning 2/3 rd of our military strength will comb borno state...2/3rd of our ammunition will be rendered available...2/3rd of our surveillance capacity will be at the borno state disposal...2/3rd of most critical directives will be settled in borno axis.

In short.

Borno state will be most militarised.

However...civilian intelligent officers will always operate from a hidden location...always...this man attended the US War Colleg..u r the last mofo to think you are in any position to correct him.

Goodnight

3 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by kernel504(m): 11:47pm On May 29, 2015
chemali:

Civilians living in that place are zombies abi or combatants? Siting the command centre in Maiduguri is a tactical move and it would help end this war early enough.

What is a command centre? Wikipedia defines it as (often called a war room) any place that is used to provide centralized command for some purpose. Moving the command centre to Maiduguri doesn't mean the army HQ has moved. It only means that the war efforts will be coordinated from Maiduguri and not from Abuja.
l assume you are better than this, by simply going through your previous arguments.
In full warfare civilians are evacuated to reduce civilian casualties, why will you allow civilians in harms way?
Secondly, do you know Army Headquaters or command units are built in the central position in idea states? Answer ( for safety purposes). It's never taken to boundaries or enemy's proximity.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by geniusbami(m): 11:51pm On May 29, 2015
What sense does it make to set yourself up for early disapproval by so opposing Buhari? Whatever U hold against him should not have made U lose your sense of judgement when U put him in the class of clueless president.. "First blunder" is your greatest blunder. U might be a baby, if born at all when he was the military Head of State, but even contemporary history is enough for any uninformed analyst to form a respectable opinion of the quality of leadership Buhari has to offer. Again, that shallowness betrays your bad intentions. Political analys? U must be a joke; go find another profession.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Babalegba(m): 11:51pm On May 29, 2015
Ibos are always looking for faults with Buhari.@ the o.p your childish observation does not matter. Buhari was an effective soldier before you were born, kicking Biafran arss.if you don't like him , tough. Occupy yourself for the next four years looking for his certificate.by the way you lost, Buhari and Nigeria won.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:53pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday in Abuja directed the central command of the military to relocate to Maiduguri, Borno, to intensify the fight against Boko Haram insurgency.

Buhari, who gave the directive in his address after his inauguration, said it was impossible to achieve victory against the insurgents if the command continued to operate from Abuja.

He said that the command center would relocate and remain in Maiduguri until the insurgents were subdued.

No where in the History of world military History will the military central command be located right in the combat zone it is the height of unprofessional-ism which is about to force me to revisit the issue of Buhari certificate scandal. let us use the United state of America model as a case study .

Military Central command are non combatants they are not infantry units but expertise from various field of course

Structure

Central Command headquarters staff directorates include personnel, intelligence, operations, logistics, plans & policy, information systems, training & exercises, and resources, and other functions. The intelligence section is known as Joint Intelligence Center, Central Command, or JICCENT, which serves as a Joint Intelligence Center for the co-ordination of intelligence. Under the intelligence directorate, there are several divisions

In the United State the Central Military Command directs four "service component commands" and one subordinate unified command and no fighting units directly subordinate to it:

The United States Army Central (USARCENT), and the United States Air Forces Central Command (USAFCENT), both headquartered at Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina, the U.S. Marine Forces Central Command (USMARCENT), headquartered at MacDill Air Force Base, Florida and the U.S. Naval Forces Central Command (USNAVCENT), headquartered at Naval Support Activity Bahrain in the Kingdom of Bahrain. MacDill Air Force Base also hosts a Sub-unified command called the Special Operations Command Central (USSOCCENT).

In 1983, U.S. Military Central Command was established to succeed the Rapid Deployment Joint Task Force, formed at MacDill AFB, Florida on 1 March 1980, to handle US national security interests in Southwest Asia, Central Asia and the Persian G

The USA Central Military Command main headquarters is located at MacDill Air Force Base, in Tampa, Florida. A forward headquarters was established in 2002 at Camp As Sayliyah in Doha, Qatar, which in 2009 transitioned to a forward headquarters at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar to serve American strategic interests interest in the following countries as the Area of Responsibilty.

Area of Responsibility Countries for USA Central Military Command Located in Mac Dill Air force Base in Tampa Florida..

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Egypt
Iraq
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lebanon
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
U.A.E.
Uzbekistan
Yemen

Tactically its a great Blunder for Mr Buhari to relocated the Military Central command right into sambisa forest when he knew quite well that these people are non combatants they are not infantry soldiers and their area of responsibilty covers a wider area than just boko haram. they monitor , deploy and protect both Nigeria air land and water from both internal and external aggression.

Relocating Nigeria military Central Command to frontline war zone is the most senseless decision any president have ever taken and such action is capable of endangering Nigeria external security an outside force may invade the nation of Nigeria in time like these..

This wrong decision calls for us to revisit Buhari certificate scandal and how he come about his title of Major General when he is incapable of simple kindergarten Military Decision

Ifeduba ThankGod T ( political Analyst writes in from Anambra state)

Remind us again, Why are you not the President of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by superstar1(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2015
spartoo:

it wld be optimally unwise and immature of u to go tribal

He is a well known biafra tribalist.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by iambuba(m): 12:02am On May 30, 2015
it seems you want to teach the General military job right? stop comparing Nigeria to the U.S...if you want insurgency to end,let the General do his job sir....its too early to start looking for faults in his administration sir
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by jamesharryson(m): 12:05am On May 30, 2015
What America has there is a branch and not the central
Eziachi:
Three questions for this op
1. Are you more aware of military command and structure than a five star military general that had commanded troops and infantries?

2. Why do the Americans set up their command/Staff centre in the "GREEN ZONE" inside Baghdad and in Kuwait for the two Gulf wars?

3. Why did the American had their command centre at the Bagram Airport Base in Kabul Afghanistan?

If this is the way you guys are planning to run this opposition business, you should have taken up Lai Mohammed earlier offer for a free lesson on opposition politics.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by onionsoup(f): 12:05am On May 30, 2015
spongeisback:
....And the mofo had to end this silly write up with his picture. You think this is punch.com?

Lef am jo, na fyn guy (picking teeth...)
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by coollexy: 12:06am On May 30, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

THE MILITARY CENTRAL COMMAND IS THE ENGINE ROOM OF THE ENTIRE NIGERIA FORCES INCLUDING ARMY NAVY AND AIRFOCE all their cordinated strikes is control from this command base... even BOTH NIGERIA COMBAT AND SURVEILLANCE DRONE IS CONTROL FROM THERE.. IF BOKO HARAM OVER RUN THIS BASE NIGERIA IS DOOMED ALL OUR DATA CODES AND DRONES AND MISILES WILL FALL INTO BOKO HARAM HAND
Now i see how shallow ur thoughts are.how could an army fighting an insurgent have its command centre at the comfort of their offices in the federal capital?are they not supposed to be part of the war at the fronts?did he mention the WHOLE central command office to be relocated?if the men fighting the insurgents needs the proper plannin and logistics to fight the insurgents then it should be at their beck and call.the directive wasn't a blunder and the only blunder i figured out here is ur opinions or need i say dull reflections?
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by nd07(m): 12:13am On May 30, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

THE MILITARY CENTRAL COMMAND IS THE ENGINE ROOM OF THE ENTIRE NIGERIA FORCES INCLUDING ARMY NAVY AND AIRFOCE all their cordinated strikes is control from this command base... even BOTH NIGERIA COMBAT AND SURVEILLANCE DRONE IS CONTROL FROM THERE.. IF BOKO HARAM OVER RUN THIS BASE NIGERIA IS DOOMED ALL OUR DATA CODES AND DRONES AND MISILES WILL FALL INTO BOKO HARAM HAND

Mind u dt GEJ has nearly exterminated boko haram & d one dt may come now is ISIS (as boko haram had pledged their allegiance 2 them) & we don't pray it happens or we end up having a more fortified enemy 2 face. i agree wt ur view dt having our command situated in maidugiri isn't strategic
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by RickyTan: 12:15am On May 30, 2015
Guy - me thinks that you are political hack more than an "analyst." On whose payroll are you on?

Why do I say that?

1. You write this rubbish - attacking PMB on a day that Nigerians are celebrating their new president.
2. You have NO subject matter expertise. PMB is a former Head of State, GCFR and a former GOC - Jos, a retired Major General.

SO go back to OTUOKE with your failed GEJ and leave Nigerians alone

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Viktor1983(m): 12:17am On May 30, 2015
olaideeeedris:
That is USA bro. This is Nigeria, a country bedeviled with in security and corruption. Different approach is needed to combat these cankerworms

Well. the author has a point. a command center is needed in Bornu but not the central command center.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Musty4(m): 12:18am On May 30, 2015
what is the qualification of ifeduba before i read this nonsense. is he a prof. in military war or a general? see u!
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by scotz101(m): 12:19am On May 30, 2015
politricks:
All i see from your write up is you comparing us with U.S.A.

comparism or not he is right. you can relocate the head if a nations defence forces to the center of battle. what if its attacked and blown up. there would no more be a unified force against the army. I do believe buhari didn't mean it the way he said it sha. he better get a good secretary to help him!
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by wiseoneking: 12:29am On May 30, 2015
politricks:
All i see from your write up is you comparing us with U.S.A.
From united states where we are told he went to study. What did he learn
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by charleff512(m): 12:31am On May 30, 2015
suwailad:

Yuhaf Jegalized Ifeduba!
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Donolu72: 12:33am On May 30, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday in Abuja directed the central command of the military to relocate to Maiduguri, Borno, to intensify the fight against Boko Haram insurgency.

Buhari, who gave the directive in his address after his inauguration, said it was impossible to achieve victory against the insurgents if the command continued to operate from Abuja.

He said that the command center would relocate and remain in Maiduguri until the insurgents were subdued.

No where in the History of world military History will the military central command be located right in the combat zone it is the height of unprofessional-ism which is about to force me to revisit the issue of Buhari certificate scandal. let us use the United state of America model as a case study .No where be like my country o ye ye ye I like that song

Military Central command are non combatants they are not infantry units but expertise from various field of course

Structure

Central Command headquarters staff directorates include personnel, intelligence, operations, logistics, plans & policy, information systems, training & exercises, and resources, and other functions. The intelligence section is known as Joint Intelligence Center, Central Command, or JICCENT, which serves as a Joint Intelligence Center for the co-ordination of intelligence. Under the intelligence directorate, there are several divisions

In the United State the Central Military Command directs four "service component commands" and one subordinate unified command and no fighting units directly subordinate to it:

The United States Army Central (USARCENT), and the United States Air Forces Central Command (USAFCENT), both headquartered at Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina, the U.S. Marine Forces Central Command (USMARCENT), headquartered at MacDill Air Force Base, Florida and the U.S. Naval Forces Central Command (USNAVCENT), headquartered at Naval Support Activity Bahrain in the Kingdom of Bahrain. MacDill Air Force Base also hosts a Sub-unified command called the Special Operations Command Central (USSOCCENT).

In 1983, U.S. Military Central Command was established to succeed the Rapid Deployment Joint Task Force, formed at MacDill AFB, Florida on 1 March 1980, to handle US national security interests in Southwest Asia, Central Asia and the Persian G

The USA Central Military Command main headquarters is located at MacDill Air Force Base, in Tampa, Florida. A forward headquarters was established in 2002 at Camp As Sayliyah in Doha, Qatar, which in 2009 transitioned to a forward headquarters at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar to serve American strategic interests interest in the following countries as the Area of Responsibilty.

Area of Responsibility Countries for USA Central Military Command Located in Mac Dill Air force Base in Tampa Florida..

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Egypt
Iraq
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lebanon
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
U.A.E.
Uzbekistan
Yemen

Tactically its a great Blunder for Mr Buhari to relocated the Military Central command right into sambisa forest when he knew quite well that these people are non combatants they are not infantry soldiers and their area of responsibilty covers a wider area than just boko haram. they monitor , deploy and protect both Nigeria air land and water from both internal and external aggression.

Relocating Nigeria military Central Command to frontline war zone is the most senseless decision any president have ever taken and such action is capable of endangering Nigeria external security an outside force may invade the nation of Nigeria in time like these..

This wrong decision calls for us to revisit Buhari certificate scandal and how he come about his title of Major General when he is incapable of simple kindergarten Military Decision

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by steppin: 12:34am On May 30, 2015
suwailad:

Nairaland celebrates mediocrity.
You just said nothing and yet the apc blind dingbats gave you likes for saying nothing.
You never countered his comment, instead you wrote a complete crap!
Shame!
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by izzieman: 12:36am On May 30, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

I repeat once again the Central Military Command are not combatant soldiers they are experts there you find computer scientist manning the drones and satellite images rebroadcasting Enemy troop location to the combatant soldiers on ground and the airforces, there you even find Military nuclear experts etc..

they gather information, plan and cordinate military assaults ...

Central Military Command is an intelligent unit in the Army that is where military operation is directed using satellite images .. Buhari in this single directive acted as a man who is no longer in touch with modern military techniques

Nigeria military Command Area Of Responsibilty covers the whole of Nigeria and outside Nigeria where our troops are stationed currently

so it is very much senseless to relocate such a unit with sensitive data right at the frontline as if modern military intelligent information is gotten by trekking around sambisa forest in the middle of the Night? what are military satellites for? and surveillance drones?

You are trying to compare an army of a country where they can send a drone to read the phone number on a mobile phone thousands of Kilometres away with that of a country where a General in Abuja will get "no network" when trying to call his girl friend who is in the lobby of the Nicon Noga Hilton from his room a few metres away.

Abeg make we hear word. You are aware that the US had Operation command centres in all the corridors in which it wages wars right? When they were going to help us fight Boko Haram, they were going to set one up in Maiduguri as well.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by BCharlie: 12:39am On May 30, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

No where in the History of world military History will the military central command be located right in the combat zone it is the height of unprofessional-ism which is about to force me to revisit the issue of Buhari certificate scandal. let us use the United state of America model as a case study .

Structure

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Egypt
Iraq
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lebanon
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
U.A.E.
Uzbekistan
Yemen

Your analysis is just history of the United States Military settings and gives no useful or intelligent insight into whatever is happening in Nigeria. Let it be known to you that all these theories you guys propagate as examples from outside the country don't work in Nigeria.
Are you stylishly looking for Special Adviser job under the new government? I could see you added your pictures too.
Please let him be and let him carry out his job the way he best understands.
Meanwhile you Mr theory has never had a day experience in the military and you are questioning a whole General. Please be very careful.

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Godsonkemz(m): 12:42am On May 30, 2015
Despite the fact that Boko haram insurgency in the northern region is like a chronic disease and has to be tackle at all cost but terrorism is not the only responsibility of the Nation's security apparatus. The military has a statutory mandate to ensure and guarantee the safety of the entire regions, not jus for a particular state. As the military's centre of authority, they have have other pressing issues that also bothers on security. Fighting terrorism in the north is a welcome idea. However, the idea of moving the nation's military's central authority to a Borno to curtail the menace of boko haram is uncalled-for, unethical and unacceptable and for someone like him, such an action is unprofessional and an act of cluelessness. Its like shutting down the whole general hostipals to attend to the need of orthopaedic or specialist hospitals. I think he shud reconsider the consequences this might result to before taking irrational decision based on sentiments. Its too early to start making mistakes now.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by klarry79: 12:43am On May 30, 2015
[quote author=ifedubatoochukw post=34222679]President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday in Abuja directed the central command of the military to relocate to Maiduguri, Borno, to intensify the fight against Boko Haram insurgency.

bros, all d man is saying is if it takes d most senior of the military to be on ground to end insurgency then they should be on ground

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Let's Have Your Complaints Here / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.